BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Prayer Requests - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue May 12, 2009 7:47 pm

haha i don't know something like that.. it's something they're injecting into my veins to create contrast in my blood vessels. one scan is looking for lesions on my brain, and the other is to see if veins in my head are being compressed.. or something? who knowsss i'll know more when i get there and get it done.

radioactive? that's cool! that's funny about having to stay away from younger people. i'd get a break from my brother and sister! Wink jkkk
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed May 13, 2009 10:15 am

Yeah, it can stunt their growth or something... it's the same as them getting tons of x-rays at once if they stand next to you. Haha. So how did it go?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed May 13, 2009 1:37 pm

that's crazy! it went fine, i didn't get anything radioactive.. and it went a lot faster than i thought it would, too. the lady gave me earplugs but i think i didn't put the left one in all the way so when i came out i couldn't hear anything in that ear.. like i had listened in on a loud concert with one ear lol.

but now i just have to waittt for the results to get into my doctor and then to me.
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed May 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Praying for you, Sedona. Hope you will find out the issue as soon as possible.

I am fortunate to have great friends that helped out with my rent problem and it will be fine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed May 13, 2009 3:07 pm

mazzie wrote:
I am fortunate to have great friends that helped out with my rent problem and it will be fine Smile
cheers
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed May 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Great to hear Mazzie! Glad it went well Sedona.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed May 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Great to hear, Mazzie and Sedona.
Back to top Go down
JiK

JiK

Number of posts : 726

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Hello,

I've got a request. for two weeks now i'm sick and lying in my bed. at the moment i thought it all would be over (i was having bronchitis) came anthoter illness in, known here as "ziekte van Pfeiffer. like the kissing disease. and now i have to lay another few weeks in my bed, being not even able to stand on my feets for 10 minutes Sad and when i finally asleep, i wake up being even more tiered than when i started sleeping.

so, could you please pray for some strength for me to handle this illness. And i'm having a overall hard time at the moment....
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2009 2:01 pm

ooh mono?
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm

JiK wrote:
Hello,

I've got a request. for two weeks now i'm sick and lying in my bed. at the moment i thought it all would be over (i was having bronchitis) came anthoter illness in, known here as "ziekte van Pfeiffer. like the kissing disease. and now i have to lay another few weeks in my bed, being not even able to stand on my feets for 10 minutes Sad and when i finally asleep, i wake up being even more tiered than when i started sleeping.

so, could you please pray for some strength for me to handle this illness. And i'm having a overall hard time at the moment....

ohh i know fatigue well.. i'm really sorry! No
praying you get well soon!
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 pm

ugh.. the mri came up normal enough they're calling it fine and practically "giving up the chase" on me unless i develop some other kind of debilitating symptom in the near future. it never actually felt like a chase because we had to push and push to get anything done anyway. but apparently i have some kind of nodule high up in my naval cavity, but it's "nothing to worry about" either. i got the "just excercise more" advice again.. if i hear that one more time i'm gonnaaa..!!!! lol jkjk

but really, this is so frustrating and i'm feeling rather hopeless right now. Crying or Very sad
for the time being the doctors are done with me and i just have to deal with it,
and that's really a lotttt harder then you'd think, unfortunately. i'm in the medical wastebin.
Back to top Go down
JiK

JiK

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2009 4:42 am

sedona wrote:
JiK wrote:
Hello,

ohh i know fatigue well.. i'm really sorry! No
praying you get well soon!

Thanks Smile praying for you to!
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2009 10:24 am

sedona wrote:
ugh.. the mri came up normal enough they're calling it fine and practically "giving up the chase" on me unless i develop some other kind of debilitating symptom in the near future. it never actually felt like a chase because we had to push and push to get anything done anyway. but apparently i have some kind of nodule high up in my naval cavity, but it's "nothing to worry about" either. i got the "just excercise more" advice again.. if i hear that one more time i'm gonnaaa..!!!! lol jkjk

but really, this is so frustrating and i'm feeling rather hopeless right now. Crying or Very sad
for the time being the doctors are done with me and i just have to deal with it,
and that's really a lotttt harder then you'd think, unfortunately. i'm in the medical wastebin.

Crying or Very sad

Sorry to hear that, Sedona. We'll still keep praying for you. The doctors may have thrown in the towel but we won't.
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2009 1:41 pm

JeffdlS wrote:

Crying or Very sad

Sorry to hear that, Sedona. We'll still keep praying for you. The doctors may have thrown in the towel but we won't.
aw thanks Smile i'm hoping to just get a new doctor, one who actually seems interested and or concerned, sit them down and just ask them a few simple questions. like about my muscle jerking and now sometimes i would describe it as short seizuring (medically correct or not i don't care, my whole body jerks around). i'd like to know what can cause that, what it is called, and why it could be happening. that's my biggest question.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Could you please pray for me ?
Something terrible happened last night with a friend of mine, at my house,
me and my parents didn't sleep at all, and it's all pretty difficult to deal with.

the friend of mine really needs your prayers too,
I can't give more info about her atm, just know that she REALLY REALLY needs it. =/
Back to top Go down
JiK

JiK

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Matt wrote:
me and my parents didn't sleep at all, and it's all pretty difficult to deal with.

I can't give more info about her atm, just know that she REALLY REALLY needs it. =/

praying for you Matt!
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 2:18 pm

JiK wrote:
Matt wrote:

praying for you Matt!
of course!
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm

I'm praying for all you guys. And Sedona, keep trying. I know how that feels, doctors did that with me from age 12 to... well... last year, and I'm 17. I had all the tests, they came back fine, so it was just a check up every 9 months where nothing got done. Something will come along, a good doctor, a treatment, meds, whatever, there are things out there.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Will definitely be praying, Matt.
Back to top Go down
criesfrommypast

criesfrommypast

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2009 6:26 pm

I need some prayer, ive been dealing with alot of depression lately. I know its job related but its really taking its toll on me. I know there arent alot of jobs out there but please pray that something comes my way that doesnt negatively affect my spirit.
Back to top Go down
JiK

JiK

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue May 19, 2009 5:51 am

criesfrommypast wrote:
I need some prayer, ive been dealing with alot of depression lately. I know its job related but its really taking its toll on me. I know there arent alot of jobs out there but please pray that something comes my way that doesnt negatively affect my spirit.

Praying for you! and something i've learn these few day's is written two times in psalm 55 in verse 16 and verse 22 Wink those two really helped me lately Smile
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue May 19, 2009 9:56 am

criesfrommypast wrote:

Sure thing, Dan.
Back to top Go down
criesfrommypast

criesfrommypast

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Well as an update, I have finally decided that I am tired of being treated like dirt, being lied to and taken advantage of, and I will be interviewing for new jobs starting next week.
Back to top Go down
criesfrommypast

criesfrommypast

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2009 9:35 am

On the other side of things, ive really been struggling money wise. IE taking out of savings to pay bills and things. Its so bad right now.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 6:09 pm

I'm praying for you.

I have prolo again Tuesday (tomorrow) so prayers would be great. It should be a big one, my back like we usually do, plus all three joints of my pelvis, plus my left wrist. Should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 13 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com