BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 3067
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Prayer Requests - Page 14 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sun May 31, 2009 6:39 pm

laurenwrites wrote:
I'm praying for you.

I have prolo again Tuesday (tomorrow) so prayers would be great. It should be a big one, my back like we usually do, plus all three joints of my pelvis, plus my left wrist. Should be interesting.

Good Luck, i will pray 4 u Lauren

I also will think about your interviews this coming week Dan. Good luck to you as well.
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:16 am

Praying for you Lauren! And good luck with interviews! Dress nice & pass the drug test and all should be well Wink

I just found out yesterday that I will be moving to another state, but I'm not sure of the date yet, and I would love prayer for clarity, because I need to figure out what to do about work, and how to get a new job in the new state, and how that fits into the other plans coming up. I'm very confused right now.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Praying for you kids.
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:52 pm

could you pray for my pastor's recovery from surgery. he just got his thymus gland removed to help in his battle with mysathenia gravis, he won't be feeling too well for awhile.
Back to top Go down
JiK

JiK

Number of posts : 726

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:05 am

JiK wrote:
Hello,

I've got a request. for two weeks now i'm sick and lying in my bed. at the moment i thought it all would be over (i was having bronchitis) came anthoter illness in, known here as "ziekte van Pfeiffer. like the kissing disease. and now i have to lay another few weeks in my bed, being not even able to stand on my feets for 10 minutes Sad and when i finally asleep, i wake up being even more tiered than when i started sleeping.

so, could you please pray for some strength for me to handle this illness. And i'm having a overall hard time at the moment....

I just want to thank you all who have prayed for me, it's going really good! The disease is gone, i now have to work on my condition, have been laying in bed for 5 weeks, and i wonder how fast your condition goes down (and it takes 100 times more time to get back at the point where i was before i get sick) Today i went for the first time in weeks to my church:)

So thanks to you all, and to God for who have given me the strengths and to listen to my prayers Smile
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:42 am

Great to hear cheers
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 pm

great, indeed! Smile glad you're on the road to recovery!
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 pm

That's great! I'll keep praying for you, hope the reovery goes well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
Matt

Number of posts : 7214

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:16 pm

JiK wrote:
JiK wrote:
Hello,

I've got a request. for two weeks now i'm sick and lying in my bed. at the moment i thought it all would be over (i was having bronchitis) came anthoter illness in, known here as "ziekte van Pfeiffer. like the kissing disease. and now i have to lay another few weeks in my bed, being not even able to stand on my feets for 10 minutes Sad and when i finally asleep, i wake up being even more tiered than when i started sleeping.

so, could you please pray for some strength for me to handle this illness. And i'm having a overall hard time at the moment....

I just want to thank you all who have prayed for me, it's going really good! The disease is gone, i now have to work on my condition, have been laying in bed for 5 weeks, and i wonder how fast your condition goes down (and it takes 100 times more time to get back at the point where i was before i get sick) Today i went for the first time in weeks to my church:)

So thanks to you all, and to God for who have given me the strengths and to listen to my prayers Smile

awesome dude!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Matt wrote:
JiK wrote:
JiK wrote:
Hello,

awesome dude!!! Smile
cheers
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Hey guys, tomorrow (tuesday) at 3pm is prolo and this time we are doing my left wrist along with my back. I got the xrays and stuff and there is something weird with that wrist so I'm going to talk to Dr. B and see what we can do about it.

We're also heading up the mountian a few hours early to meet with some people at the college I'm going to (it's about 15 minutes from Dr.B's) about making sure I get all the special stuff I need once I start, like being able to get out of written in class essays by being able to type them, and making sure there are good seats in the classrooms and that sort of thing. I'll get to see my room too so just keep us in your prayers!
Back to top Go down
MetalmarkBR

MetalmarkBR

Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:36 am

I have a request, my cat(named Luna) is not feeling good, I let her outside every morning and then when I wake up, she's usually outside my door to let her in, well I didn't see her until yesterday afternoon laying on a board next door. So I went to walk over there, at first, I was like "oh no, she's dead" but when I got closer, she was breathing and look very tired. So I picked her up, brought her inside and tried to get her to eat. Either maybe she is overtired or she got into a fight(didn't find anything unusual on her) or may of ate something that made her sick. I'll try to get her to eat.

So I would really appreciate if you pray for her and me to help get through this situation. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalmark45
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:19 am

You got it Mark. I know how you feel, I love all my animals too.
Back to top Go down
MetalmarkBR

MetalmarkBR

Number of posts : 692

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:25 am

thanks, her appetite is better and seems better today though still tired from before, she's purring now and only thing I saw was a scratch mark on her right ear, clearly confirming she was in a fight. But she will now be a house cat and will still keep an eye on her. So for now she's better but still gonna watch her for anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalmark45
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:09 am

still praying for your kitty Smile good to hear she's getting better
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:56 am

Ok, here's the deal on what's going to be going on.

It is likely that I will not be returning to Gainesville State College this coming year. I have been approved for a $3,500 loan for this year, which will likely end up declining in full.

I'm dropping out of GSC, and will be applying for and hopefully attending a Baptist Bible College in Lawrenceville (about 20 minutes from where I live). In the intern, since it will be unlikely that I'll get the application in in enough time to be accepted for Fall 2009, I will be getting a full time job somewhere.

Several Reasons for this:

1) Spending money to help with CDs and such.
2) Put back money for Tuition as well as books
3) Buying a car
4) Paying off my $5,500 student loan (plus about $150 in interest) from this last year.

I'm following the will of God. Problem with that is that this is NOT what my parents want, nor do they believe this is what God wants for me, at least right this second. I'm starting to believe that they want me to get an education just to make oodles of money. Work for 35-40 years, do whatever you want, retire, and THEN follow the will of God. Folks, that's not how it works. I'm following the will of God from day 1. I've been called to ministry, and that's exactly what I'm doing. It seems that they'd rather ridicule me and try to persuade me to do something else than accept it and support me as they should as parents.

To sum up the prayer list:

1) Parental understanding and acceptance of this.
2) A full time job
3) Money to help me pay off the student loan and to put into my current online ministry.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 pm

You got it Brian. Just keep doing what you feel you are supossed to do.

And my thing went well. My wrist is swollen but the pain meds are keeping me as comfortable as possible considering. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
CorpulentCripple

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 pm

If you guys could pray for me Tomorrow, I have an Appointment to tour at Boyce Christian College, the Undergrad School of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Please Pray the tour goes well and I can get accepted into the School.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:46 pm

I'll be praying Mikel.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Please pray for some church friends of ours. Their son is a marine and is stationed in California. He was going in for an arthroscopic gallbladder surgery. Unfortunately during the surgery, the camera that was being used nicked the aorta. So they had to crack open his chest and repair that. Then he was transferred to the university hospital where they had to repair a valve. His legs weren't getting enough circulation through one of the surgeries so they had to amputate his right leg below the knee. He's made it through the second surgery and his left leg appears to be OK. But it's still going to be rough for him.

His dad, Steve, has already flown out there to be with him. Steve's wife, Irene, decided not to go out there as she thought she'd be more of a hinderance over there. She has been keeping us updated about all of this. So please pray for the entire family. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Shocked Wow, yeah, I'll be praying.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 am

An update: he's lost most of his right leg and his left leg below his knee. His kidneys are functioning, which is good. But he's retained a lot of fluid. They're keeping him in a coma to help let his body rest. He knows he's lost one of his legs but hasn't been conscious to know about the other leg. He's starting to stabilize a bit, so that's good. But he's still got a long way to go.

Some good news regarding this, his commander (who had just become his commander 2 days before this ordeal) has says that he will do everything he can to keep him in the Marines in the same capacity (Colton surveys incoming battlefield pictures).
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:06 pm

definitely definitely praying for present and future healing.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:54 pm

That's good they still want to keep him in. I know there are things for injured vets to do so I'm sure he can do some stuff with them.
Back to top Go down
LEmpGed

LEmpGed

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 pm

I'll be praying for all your requests people!! Trust in God for the answers!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.undarkmetal.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 14 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com