BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Prayer Requests - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:25 pm

againsttheantichrist wrote:
First final is tomorrow morning at 8 am eastern (composition II). It'll probably be my hardest final, so prayers will be greatly appreciated.

You got it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sat May 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Killed the essay.

It turns out that one of the 7 available topics was almost identical to a topic I wrote a paper on earlier this semester. So it was pretty easy Smile

Ok, another request.

US History and Calculus are on Monday. I need a A in Calculus (one of the qualifications to be a student tutor). To get that, I need an 85.5 on the final or higher (I actually need a 95.5, but I automatically get 10 extra points for being in class the last day, so I got some breathing room). There's 10 bonus points available on the final as well, but of course, there's no guarantee that I'll get those. I really want to be a student tutor on the campus.

History....I'm on the bubble. I currently have a 61.4 in the class, and I need a 40 or higher on the final exam to pass the class (weird....failing the final lets me pass the class). It's one of several state requirements to graduate from a college. I fail the class, I miss two state requirements, and I'll have to take the class over again....

I don't really want either to go badly, so prayers willl be much appreciated.

I have one more final after these two, but I'll fill you in on what's going on when I finish crossing this bridge.
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Sun May 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Hey. Please pray for me. My family is going through some really rough things and it's difficult, I would appreciate prayer for peace and clarity of mind. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 9:57 am

Sure thing, Kat.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Another request.

I have just learned that a Literature professor here at the college died of heart issues in the last week or so. I ask that you all pray for his family and friends as they go through this time of difficulty.

Professor's name was Tom Dietz
Back to top Go down
CorpulentCripple

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Praying, bryan.

Guys, I have noticed that my faith is weakening, Not my believing, I believe and know the Truth more than ever, and I have finally began hating my Sins...

But im shying away,...I'll be listening to a sermon or something theological on youtube, and my Bro's who are non believers will walk in, I'll pause it,...Im constantly looking over my shoulder when watching something in fear of one of them seeing it and yelling at me for "pushing my beliefs" on them
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Praying for all you guys.

Please pray for my cousin Riley. He's a marine and headed to either Afghanistan or Somalia on the 14th for 7 months. He was home this weekend so we got to see him before he goes. We have his dog for the next two weeks, and then his mom is taking care of it, I'll post some pictures of him soon, he's sooo cute.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon May 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Will be praying for him, Lauren.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok, crossed the bridge yesterday, so time to fill you in on the next final.

Introduction to State and Local Government is tomorrow at 1 pm. I need an 89 to get a B in the course (which I would really like to have Very Happy). I'm gonna spend a large amount of time studying today for it. So, more prayers would be appreciated.

BTW, I heard back from History, but I redirect you to the praise thread for more details.
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm

oh man guys i'm just getting worse. the jerking in my hips that threw around my legs and jolted my whole body have stopped happening in my left hip/upper leg area, but still happen in my right. my left leg instead now gives out from under me when i walk, like it's too weak to support my weight or something..? i'm not sure if it's because of some nerve dysfunction/damage/interruption or if now that the muscles in my leg aren't unnaturally stiff like many of my muscles are and my leg is too weak to hold me up. i think the slight rigidity i've had in my legs apparently kept me standing up. the stiffness in my muscles though can get painful and makes my joints hurtttt. it also makes me look like i've been working out though, nice and toned. Wink but painful. my balance is gone and i've noticed i've been walking differently. i think the muscles up the back of my legs are too stiff and won't bend so they're causing me to walk flat-footed, in almost a shuffling motion. i don't know though.. i'm still trying to figure out what my body's doing and why. but after all the time i've been sick i've gotten better at it!

i'm just not having a very good day. i still can't get into a neurologist but i do have a brain mri being scheduled for sometime hopefully soon.

oh and i'm homeschooled so i can actually try to keep up with school.. but with thinking and concentrating problems, sleeping throughout some days, and dealing with constant pain and other weird things other days, i'm managing to fall wayy behind. i'd like my brain back.. it's hard to stress about something when you really are out of it mentally, and seemingly having no stress = even harder time trying to get done what needs to be done.

i type books. tongue
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 12:33 pm

grouphug
That's a lot on your plate girl! I'l definitly be praying for you, that you'll get answers and healing, and also for peace, because health stuff can really tear up the mental sanity. Keep us posted on the MRI!
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Still praying for you Sedona. Hope you can find out something from the MRI.

I have prolo tomorrow (Thursday) so prayers would be great. I also have a play that I have to do for English on Monday (Hamlet...and I'm Hamlet in the last scene), so I'm nervous about that. I have to sword fight and I'm hoping that I will have recovered from prolo by that day, at least enough to just make it through that scene. But I do have almost all my lines memorized now so that part should be okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Will be praying for ya, Lauren.

Never thought of your as Hamlet . . . I was thinking more along the lines of Lady de Winter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 9:37 am

Hey guys & gals,

Lia (aka Ladyrocker) let me know that her dad has passed away. He had been in the hospital the past few days and hadn't been doing well. So please pray for Lia and her family as they go through this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Coffee_goddess wrote:
grouphug
That's a lot on your plate girl! I'l definitly be praying for you, that you'll get answers and healing, and also for peace, because health stuff can really tear up the mental sanity. Keep us posted on the MRI!
thanks, coffee! i enjoy your cyber emoticon group hugs. Smile
the last 3 or 4 days i've been dealing with my leg giving out, but it's now stiffened up again and feels more sturdy. yay? i can tell that now because 1st.. i'm not half falling and 2nd.. my hip is back to clunking in and out of place as i walk. i can feel the muscles in my leg again. i'm back to normal-ish me. Razz

and we'll be praying for Lia and her family.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks guys. I'll be praying for Linda too.

I'll put up an update soon on my blog about the prolo today. It went well, we got some awsome pictures but I will warn you it's a bit...ummm, well you'll just have to see. Razz
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Thu May 07, 2009 7:32 pm

laurenwrites wrote:

I'll put up an update soon on my blog about the prolo today. It went well, we got some awsome pictures but I will warn you it's a bit...ummm, well you'll just have to see. Razz

oh i'm excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri May 08, 2009 1:05 am

Hey everyone, I just have one request. I'm moving in a townhouse on 15th and I realized I won't have enough money to pay the rent/deposit that's due on that day due to my new job. The company's policy is to hold 3 weeks for first paycheck so I won't get paid til 22nd. Pray for me to find a way to get money on time. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri May 08, 2009 9:57 am

Will be praying for you, Mazzie.
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri May 08, 2009 4:07 pm

laurenwrites wrote:

yess...beware...pictures of needles...and such... Shocked
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Fri May 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Coffee_goddess wrote:
laurenwrites wrote:

yess...beware...pictures of needles...and such... Shocked

Shocked

Puke

Zombie
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Yes, it is very gross.

I'll be praying for you Mazzie. Hope all works out.
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2009 4:09 pm

alright guys, my MRI is tomorrow (tuesday) at 6PM!
i'm having one done without dye and one with.
yay needles. Zombie

i'm almost hoping they find something out of whack so we can finally figure out what this is.. but brain damage or whatever else they might find can't be great either. you know.. idk.
butttt i'm kinda anxious about it! Smile
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Mon May 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Hopefully they'll be able to figure out the issue.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1Tue May 12, 2009 5:30 pm

sedona wrote:
alright guys, my MRI is tomorrow (tuesday) at 6PM!
i'm having one done without dye and one with.
yay needles. Zombie

i'm almost hoping they find something out of whack so we can finally figure out what this is.. but brain damage or whatever else they might find can't be great either. you know.. idk.
butttt i'm kinda anxious about it! Smile

Hope it goes well! Do you get to be radio active? With one thing that I did like that they injected me with some type of radio active dye. It was kinda funny, they came in with crazy gloves and stuff and I'm sitting there going "...are you sure that it's safe to put that in me?" Haha. I had to stay away from anyone under 15. It was fine though, didn't hurt or make me feel weird or anything so don't be too nervous.

Oh, I got the prolo pictures up for people interested! Just follow the link in my sig. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 12 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com