BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 3067
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Prayer Requests - Page 18 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Can't sleep. Thinking about a former college of mine who died last week. I worked very close with him. And though i didn't see him for at least a year it hurts to know he has passed away. He was only 50 years old. Please pray for comfort.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:44 pm

I have a job interview tomorrow morning. It would be awesome if you guys could pray that the interview will go well. I am really looking forward to this job.
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:22 pm

oteis wrote:
I have a job interview tomorrow morning. It would be awesome if you guys could pray that the interview will go well. I am really looking forward to this job.

Whats the job? Praying for you mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
JiK

JiK

Number of posts : 726

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:54 pm

guys I want to ask some prayers to.

Since a month now I quitted my study ( I did social studies) And with that quit, the big question of what to do next came up. A few internet searches and i had found another education that fits my interests, and i'll have a intake june 30, wanna ask prayers for this intake, because somehow i'm not completely comfortable with the new perspective that this education gives to my future.

As a second point I want to ask prayers for my health. Because of the things i went to mentioned above, i had a lot of stress. And the education i quit was also a stress-full time, and now my body starts to react on the instant drop of stress. (or something like that) I'm REALLY tired, and when i've did something intensive my heart starts pumping, and a headache kicks in. It's starting to worry me, because its now almost 4 weeks that i'm having these signals (I'm also having a cold, but it's never this intense with me)

so please pray for these things, I really hope that the education that i've chosen is the one God wants me to do.
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:14 pm

JiK wrote:
I really hope that the education that i've chosen is the one God wants me to do.

Even if it's not, it'll better prepare you for what He does have in store. You've got my prayers.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:05 pm

IronGuardian wrote:
oteis wrote:

Whats the job? Praying for you mate.

Thanks! It's actually at the same place i work at the moment. But at the moment i have a temporary contract. The one i am applying on is for 28 hours a week. It's at a residential for people with a physical disability and a brain damage. If i get this job i will become a mentor for several of them.
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm

IronGuardian wrote:
JiK wrote:
I really hope that the education that i've chosen is the one God wants me to do.

Even if it's not, it'll better prepare you for what He does have in store. You've got my prayers.

Amen to that! I will be praying as well Bram. Don't let it stress you out bro. Never forget that God is on your side wherever you go and whatever you choose. I had my ups and downs with my studies as well. Had to quit my studies 2 times, but i knew God was with me.
Back to top Go down
Tree Demon

Tree Demon

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:48 am

Please pray for my brother Zack he is going through some hard times trying to get things figured out. -thanks everybody : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slitherspoon2
oteis

oteis

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:02 am

Tree Demon wrote:
Please pray for my brother Zack he is going through some hard times trying to get things figured out. -thanks everybody : )

I will.
Back to top Go down
Tree Demon

Tree Demon

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks Oteis! : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slitherspoon2
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 pm

im having a pretty rough time. my depression is bothering me bad. im having sleep problems. please pray that both of these. thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 am

Prayed for you, Dave.
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 am

You got it Dave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 18 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com