BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Prayer Requests - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Coffee_goddess wrote:
stickpoke --> annoying doctors that answer chronically ill patients with 'rest it off'
peg
YES. haha
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:39 am

In less than 12 hours, my second lecture test in US History will be underway.

I need to do well on this (by well, I mean pass at the bare minimum). If I fail, a C is essentially out of the question, it'll be more difficult to pass the course, and my GPA will be wrecked. I'll likely need all As next semester to get qualified for HOPE again.

So prayers will be GREATLY appreciated!
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:03 pm

There were 5 sections:

1 Multiple Choice

20 questions (1 pt each)

1 Identification

4 questions (5 points each)

2 Matching

40 Questions (1 point each)

1 Listing

8 parts (1/2 point each)

1 Fill In the Bank

10 blanks (1/2 point each)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mulitple choice I did decently. I crushed one matching section, and I'm not too sure about the other.

The last two were terrible, I only got 3 parts on the listing, and 4 blanks in the fill in the blank.

I didn't get an A, I'll be astonished if I get a B, I'll be surprised if a C, not surprised if a D, and disappointed if an F. 60 is passing. So prayers will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Praying for ya
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 pm

i'd like you guys just to pray for my pastor, pastor joe!! he suffers from the disease myasthenia gravis, and has had to have a couple surgeries as of late and has another one planned for soon.. one hopefully that will at least relieve him of some of the symptoms and troubles of the disease.

he's a great guy with a big family and we love him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:57 pm

againsttheantichrist wrote:
There were 5 sections:

1 Multiple Choice

20 questions (1 pt each)

1 Identification

4 questions (5 points each)

2 Matching

40 Questions (1 point each)

1 Listing

8 parts (1/2 point each)

1 Fill In the Bank

10 blanks (1/2 point each)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mulitple choice I did decently. I crushed one matching section, and I'm not too sure about the other.

The last two were terrible, I only got 3 parts on the listing, and 4 blanks in the fill in the blank.

I didn't get an A, I'll be astonished if I get a B, I'll be surprised if a C, not surprised if a D, and disappointed if an F. 60 is passing. So prayers will be appreciated.

Score was a 65, so I'm still passing.

Average is a 62 with two tests to go. I still have a shot at a C, but it's going to take a lot of effort, praying, a a little luck to get it done.
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:15 am

Quote :
Score was a 65, so I'm still passing.

Average is a 62 with two tests to go. I still have a shot at a C, but it's going to take a lot of effort, praying, a a little luck to get it done.

great! we'll be praying for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:29 am

sedona wrote:
i'd like you guys just to pray for my pastor, pastor joe!! he suffers from the disease myasthenia gravis, and has had to have a couple surgeries as of late and has another one planned for soon.. one hopefully that will at least relieve him of some of the symptoms and troubles of the disease.

he's a great guy with a big family and we love him Very Happy
just bumping this up to this page because againsttheantichrist and i posted at about the same time Razz
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:26 am

Will be praying for him, Sedona.
Back to top Go down
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

Number of posts : 1916

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:19 pm

I'll keep him in my prayers

BTW, a suggestion to everyone. If you tell someone you will pray for them, its a good idea to write them all down, because its easy to forget. I found this helps out quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalblessingradio.com
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Praying for you both! And yes, writing it down helps a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:03 am

I have my last Calculus test tomorrow before finals (its also my last test for the semester in all of my classes). I'm 1/4 of a point away from an A, so I'd like to jump up to that mark.

Prayers would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Erasmus

Mikey Erasmus

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 am

A friend of mine from work passed away last night of complications from liver disease (she was a long time alcoholic). Very painful for everyone around her. She was saved while on her death bed by the grace of God. Please pray for her soul and for the bereaved she's left behind.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/erasmustn
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:50 am

Sorry to hear about that, Mikey. Will definitely be praying.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Took the test and I feel pretty good about it.

There was this one problem where I had to find the indefinite integral of sin 7x - csc^2 x. Man that was tough, spent 20 minutes on it, got nowhere, was about to give up. Then I heard one word spoken into my soul:

Separate.

I was like.....O_o....that made no sense. Then it hit me, I could separate it into two different integrals if the integration asked for either addition or subtraction. I did that, used u-substitution on the 7x, used an integral rule to take csc^2 x, and I was in business.

Praise Your Lord!! Praise You!!
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:54 pm

congrats! and sorry to hear that mike..

so i've been waiting for an appointment with a neurologist for quite some time now.. so long we called in to see what in the world was taking so long for them to just find me a date to actually wait for to finally get in to an appointment.. but anyways it turns out the neuro looked over the rhuematologist's notes from when i saw him, but the rhuemy put basically none of my neurological symptoms i told him about in his notes, therefore making the neurologist think there is no reason for him to see me at all. and they didn't bother to call and tell me that.

my body's getting all out of whack, the most painful and annoying thing lately is the stiffening of my muscles, they literally harden up, and you can visually see it. it looks as if i've been working out and toning my muscles! except.. i haven't, it can be painful to the touch, and also stiffens up my joints and causes involuntary uncontrollable muscle jerks in my hip and upper leg area. Neutral

apparently that's caused by brain/nerve/spinal cord damage.. so i'd really just like to get into a neurologist and get my answer! it probably won't be that easy.. but i'm SO sick of this!
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:49 pm

That's awsome about the test!

And Sedona, I'm still praying for you. I really hope you can get in to see the neurologist! I had a rhuemy would did something along those same lines, I was sooo ready to fire him. And I'm with you on the weird muscle jerks, it sucks. Neutral

Sorry to hear about your friend Mikey. I'll be praying for that as well.
Back to top Go down
325ad

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Need Prayer, the situation is difficult.   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:07 pm

I just found out that my birth father who is 59, yes I know who he is ( Our Relationship is cold ) has terminal cancer. The hard part here is my Dad is a naturalist clinging to the old ways ( My Great Grand Mother was Full Blood Indian or Native American ) and he is an Atheist. It was always my hope the as he aged he would see the error in his ways or at least see the light and come to the Cross. I plan to talk to him again about Jesus and eternal life in heaven or hell but I do not know how fruitful the conversion will be.

I ask for your Prayers that God will turn a stone cold heart to one of warmth and acceptance to the message of Salvation, Hope and Redemption.

Though Love for him left me long ago, I would hate to see him go to hell, Kenneth is his name.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:50 pm

You got it, James.
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Definitely praying for your birth father.
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:51 pm

I'll be praying for him too.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Got an 80 on my calculus test.

A 95.5 on the final will give me an A. I have a 10 point fail safe, plus an opportunity to add another 10 points to it. So, if i get all of the bonus right, I can earn a 75.5 and STILL get an A in the course.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:00 pm

First final is tomorrow morning at 8 am eastern (composition II). It'll probably be my hardest final, so prayers will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:08 am

First final is tomorrow morning at 8 am eastern (composition II). It'll probably be my hardest final, so prayers will be greatly appreciated.
prayers indeed!
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:52 am

Got an 80 on my calculus test.

A 95.5 on the final will give me an A. I have a 10 point fail safe, plus an opportunity to add another 10 points to it. So, if i get all of the bonus right, I can earn a 75.5 and STILL get an A in the course.

Sheesh...some people...so why were we praying over your school again? Rolling Eyes
LOL congrats and I think this belongs in the praise thread Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 11 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com