BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Prayer Requests - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:54 am

I know this might be the weirdest prayer request you've ever heard but I really need prayer for my toes. Theve been like this for a year and have never gotten better. You see they have caliced up and there is cuts in them. And this cuts have yet to close up. And these toes sting and put me in pain almost daily. I ask for prayer for healing.

Last edited by MetLHed4GZus on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

Number of posts : 2164
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:23 am

athletes foot? that sounds like the cuts and stinging. i get that a few times a year.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:17 pm

Not werid Matt, it's causing pain so completly understandable. I'll be praying, hopefully you can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Arch Duke of Metal wrote:
athletes foot? that sounds like the cuts and stinging. i get that a few times a year.
mine might be something different though because it hasnt gone away. Couple years ago they started to itch real bad all the time. It all started there.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:58 pm

I have a friend who's grandomther passed away on Friday. Her family will appreciate prayers as they begin to cope with the loss.
Back to top Go down
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

Number of posts : 1916
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:20 pm

I will be praying for Bryans family and for your feet
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalblessingradio.com
James

James

Number of posts : 3979

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:01 pm

Tomorrow my father goes into the hospital to have a stint put into his heart. I will not be around tomorrow as I'm going to the hospital with him. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinemetaldistro.com
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:13 pm

What's a stint?

<---is way out of date on medical terminology.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:17 pm

againsttheantichrist wrote:
What's a stint?

<---is way out of date on medical terminology.

My bad, it's a "stent"

Here is the explanation: http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=4721
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 pm

will be praying.
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:57 pm

i feel like i post in this thread too often! but my long awaited rheumatologist appointment is tomorrow at 2. but due to me more often "feeling tippy" and losing my balance paired with my terrible heat intolerance and what the sun and heat does to me, along with other things, my mom thinks i have reason to suspect multiple sclerosis. now that's a biggie and definitely something you don't wanna have, so i'll be going to a neurologist soon as well.

*sigh* so that's my prayer request, guys.

also help me in praying for my family, but my mom and my boyfriend especially, as they have to deal the most with me deteriorating, having my good days and bad, and not knowing what's wrong. honestly i have no fear of whatever i might have, but it's hard telling your loved ones there might be something seriously wrong with you, but not knowing what.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Will still praying for you, Sedona.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:06 pm

sedona wrote:
i feel like i post in this thread too often! but my long awaited rheumatologist appointment is tomorrow at 2. but due to me more often "feeling tippy" and losing my balance paired with my terrible heat intolerance and what the sun and heat does to me, along with other things, my mom thinks i have reason to suspect multiple sclerosis. now that's a biggie and definitely something you don't wanna have, so i'll be going to a neurologist soon as well.

*sigh* so that's my prayer request, guys.

also help me in praying for my family, but my mom and my boyfriend especially, as they have to deal the most with me deteriorating, having my good days and bad, and not knowing what's wrong. honestly i have no fear of whatever i might have, but it's hard telling your loved ones there might be something seriously wrong with you, but not knowing what.

I'll be praying for you! You'll have to let me know what the rheumy says.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:48 pm

laurenwrites wrote:
Hey guys, prolo is tomorrow at 4. This will be the 4th treatment so hopefully after this time will be when I'll be able to tell the most difference. I know the trick this time to make it a little less painful but prayers are still welcome.

For those (like me) who want to know what's going on during this procedure, take a look at the link below (people that are bothered by needles and/or blood shouldn't watch).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DgFww46LM
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:02 pm

That guy is great! My prolo doc is good friends with him and had me read his book before we ever started. But that person in the video must be sedated or something I didn't see him jerk once!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Thank you for your prayers! Everything came out great w/my father. They actually said that his heart is healthy. cheers
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:29 am

James wrote:
Thank you for your prayers! Everything came out great w/my father. They actually said that his heart is healthy. cheers
good to hear!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:46 am

James wrote:

Great to hear, James.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 am

James wrote:
cheers
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:04 pm

that's awesome
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:30 pm

I am in SOOO much trouble at school right now (no not discipline...grade wise)

Calculus is a high B, Composition is a low B.

next two are bad Sad

Government is a high D (68) and US history is a VERY low D (60.25).

If my history grades drop over 1/4 of a point, I'll be failing the class, and my chances for a C go into the toilet. If my next grade in government is a failing grade, I'm screwed.

I've been having an EXTREMELY difficult time motivating myself to study for my classes. It seems that I'd much rather play on the computer, talk to people, and watch television that do the stuff that I NEED to do.

I am not giving up on this, but it seems like that every part of me is screaming at me to. They're telling me that you can't do better than you are doing now, so just give up and let your classes run its course. If you fail, you fail. If you pass, you'e too damn lucky.

I seriously don't know what to do. I don't know how to get myself to study, I don't know how to be doing well in my classes. I get distracted way too easily. Parents try to plan some of my days, that kind of thing. The stress is about to drive me INSANE!!!

:'(
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:02 pm

aw i have times like that, and times where i truthfully cannot think and or concentrate or even stay awake do to my whatever it is illness. there have been times where i think i'm not going to make it, though not grade wise.. it's time wise for me. idk, you really need to just close the laptop, or unplug the computer, stay away from the tv, and just start doing what you need to do. as much as you don't want to hear that Razz i know how that goes.

good luck on getting back on track, friend!
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:10 pm

That's awsome James!

And I hope all goes well with school. I think Sedona is on the right track with that one.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Composition.....a B??????

.....I wish Sad

It's actually a very low C Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com