BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Prayer Requests - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:32 am

I'm not going to, I got 4 days left on it, and I had last weekend to work on it (which I didn't) so there's no excuse for not having it done by that date.

I'm not going to even try to get an extension on the tests. It's not going to work and (in the event it does work) I might find myself taking a test that 50x harder than the original.

I'm going to see this to the end, work my butt off, and accept whatever grades are given to me. There have been a number of mistakes on my part throughout the semester, mistakes that I should have rectified that I either didn't, or waited too late to try and fix.
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Yeah, make up tests suck.Let us know how it turns out!
Back to top Go down
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

Number of posts : 2164
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 pm

A ton of stuff has been happening. Some of the guys I live with got in a lot of trouble the other night, for doing some stupid "fun" stuff. (I wont get into detail) But they ended up with huge fines, possible felony on their records, and my college is trying to get involved and could quite possibly end with expulsion. My roomate is freaking out, because he does not have money to pay for the fine, and then the college is trying to blame him for some vandalism that happened on campus. I guess just prayer that God would give all of them wisdom, not to do stupid things, and that God would provide the money to pay the fines for those who need it, and that the school would not look to expulsion.

As for me. This past weekend, I expected to be all depressed and upset because of Taryn. Well I ended up going home, and surprised all of my family (except my mom) and all my friends. On valentines day, I ended up hanging out with this girl that I used to be real good friends with, and had a crush on her for three years. Now, a few weeks ago I felt like God told me not to flirt, or do anything with other girls, because it would screw a lot up. But then we were hanging out and she had this look on her face that said "I want you to kiss me" but I told myself not to multiple times, but then finally gave in. But it felt good. It felt like all the crap, and depression that built up from moping over Taryn fell off my shoulders when I kissed her. I dont know what to think of this. Im kind of confused, and lost on what to do. I still care about Taryn immensely, but I dont want to chase after something, that may never come back. This other girl isnt a Christian, but ive felt so much happier since saturday. Ive been praying for her, and that she will come to God. On the downside I have not really spoke to Taryn much lately, and im afraid bad things could be happening. I tried talking to her last night, but it was a real pitiful excuse for a conversation.

Sorry for writing a book. But if you all could pray that things just become clear, and that God would give me discernment to make the right choices in my life, and not screw anything up, that would be great.
I love you all
Blessings
Back to top Go down
mazzie

mazzie

Number of posts : 5090

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:46 pm

no problem. Praying for ya.

I would suggest you to remains friends w/ that girl and just clarify with her about your situation and your feelings. It's best have that laid out in the clear with her so she knows what's going on with you and why you need to remains friends w/ her. maybe eventually she will find God and a relationship can flourish..maybe not. Just cherish what you have with her right now which is a friendship.
Back to top Go down
http://mazziereviewmusic.blogspot.com
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeah, she knows. We both have went through killer breakups recently, and have been trying to help each other through them the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Just make sure it doesn't turn into a relationship you're both in because you came out of a bad relationship, those are rooted in the wrong foundations.
Back to top Go down
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Yeah. Well they werent bad relationships, just ended badly.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:50 pm

I'll be praying for you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:38 pm

me too.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Number of posts : 3979

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:40 am

Please pray for my father, he just found out that he has an enlarged heart. He has to starting seeing a cardiologist. I spent some time with him this evening, and he really doesn't seam himself. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinemetaldistro.com
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:54 am

Of course bro. Will do
Back to top Go down
Gorlim (OMW)

Gorlim (OMW)

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:24 am

A girl that I work with, Bridget, is going through a rough time. She and her fiance are going through some hard times with one another and with each of their families. Also, Bridget and her fiance are both really want to get closer to God but they are having alot of trouble with it.

They just really need some prayer! Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepoet777
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Praying for your dad James, and your friend Gorlim.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Praying for your dad, James.
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:36 pm

you all have my prayers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:48 pm

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, of sorts. I'm going in for a referral for another doctor, hopefully a better one. Neutral My mom also wants to get me into a rheumatologist.. although it's supposedly pretty hard. My joints and bones have been hurting, stiffening.. but hurting mostly, radiating throughtout a lot of my body. I've been getting a lot more bad headaches lately, lasting for days at a time. I'm still weak and tender, and still having problems thinking, concentrating, reading, comprehending.. ect ect.

I'd like to just know what's wrong already No
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:34 am

grouphug I'm sorry to hear that Sedona! I will be praying for you.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Number of posts : 3979

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:27 am

Thank you everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinemetaldistro.com
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:02 am

Praying for you, Sedona.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Hope it goes well Sedona, make sure you tell the rheumatologist everything. I made the mistake for a while of just telling mine the things I thought were most important, but it will help them get a better idea of what's going on if you can fill in the holes for them as much as you can.

I'll be praying for you.
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Thanks guys. My doctor's now trying to get me into a rheumy, hopefully that happens soon. After my doctor's visit my mom wanted to take me over to Kohl's to try on some clothes.. what a terrible idea. My joints and bones are KILLING me right now. Crying or Very sad My doctor suggested putting me on anti-depressent/muscle relaxant meds, but that would be something I would have to take everyday.. and frankly, I usually don't everrr take pain medication.. I just bear through it. We're not sure we wanna get into any "serious" meds right now. So the doctor gave me a prescription for a high level dosage of ibuprofen (yippee?) in case I need that. And well.. I sure feel like I do.. but I'm just not that into medicines? When I do take anything for a really bad headache or something.. it doesn't make much of a difference anyway for me, that's part of it I suppose. I'm not crazy, really!

But yeah. That's the update, folks. Thanks for your prayers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorlim (OMW)

Gorlim (OMW)

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:39 am

My wife and I are looking into buying a house within the next year. Obvioulsy this is a huge step. But we have been dying to do this for a long time. So I would appreciate your prayers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepoet777
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:20 pm

That must be exciting! I'll be praying for you guys.
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: An update for Midterm week   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:40 pm

It's not been great.

43 on my US History test
68 on my State and Local Government test
I dunno about my paper yet, it hasnt been returned.

I got a calculus test today, and my composition class got canceled today, so that was one plus to this week.

Prayers for a good grade on the calculus test will be appreciated. I'll be happy to have the mayhem over with.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:03 pm

68 isn't bad is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com