BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Prayer Requests - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:08 am

I collected 'red hands' against child soldiers.
(people have to put their names on a paper and a stamp of their right hand in red paint, and we send those in to the organisation)

I collected 23 Razz
Back to top Go down
allconsumingfirex

allconsumingfirex

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Matt you have a collecting problem.
you collect red hands
you collect new members
i really think you should go to CA (collectors Anonymous)
I'm concerned.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/endtheholocaust
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Poor laptop.....:(   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Just keeps taking beatings.

When I unlocked it when I got home from school today, it took FOREVER to load the desktop up, and then it told me that it couldn't hook up to anything Windows related. That means:

- No Printing (HELP!!!)
- No Internet access (....I'm gonna die...)
- I can't talk to my buds online (pale)

Oh, did I mention Norton and Windows Defender is going beserk with the errors because of this?

So ya....I'm done with the internet until it's fixed. If you guys absolutely have to get me, go to my facebook, you'll find my phone number there. Don't call if you're outside the US, you really don't want to know what's going to happen if you do.

Prayers will be appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 pm

I'll be praying for you, definitly.

This is so not on the same plane as child-soldiers....but I'm kind of struggling this week to keep focused/get everything done. I have a large number of projects/tests this week, between that and family stuff I'm feeling crushed and it's only Monday o.0 Prayer would be great...
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Computer is fixed! Thank God for a dad that knows his way around computer decently Smile

Thanks guys Smile
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:42 pm

If you guys could pray for me too that would be great. I'm supossed to go for prolo on Thursday but I have a really bad cold or the flu or something and if I'm not better by then they won't do the treatment and I'll have to wait a couple of weeks. It's not that big of a deal, but I just don't want to wait any longer than I have to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 pm

prolo?
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:44 am

I subscribed to the blog
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:51 pm

Sure thing, Lauren.
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanks guys, I'm already starting to feel a little better. At this rate it should all happen on time, but I'm not quite out of the woods. Wink
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:50 pm

We have pushed the appointment back till next Wednesday. Dr. B didn't think it would be a good idea to do it since I haven't been feeling my best. I've started an antibiotic which is really helping, I feel fine now other than a stuffy nose. Updated the blog with more info.
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:56 am

laurenwrites wrote:
If you guys could pray for me too that would be great. I'm supossed to go for prolo on Thursday but I have a really bad cold or the flu or something and if I'm not better by then they won't do the treatment and I'll have to wait a couple of weeks. It's not that big of a deal, but I just don't want to wait any longer than I have to.
you have mine and my childrens prayers, we hope you get better soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 pm

my daughter has been sick for the last 3 days, stomach virus i believe, anyways if you could pray for her i would really appreciate it, thanks and god bless
Back to top Go down
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:13 pm

I'll be praying Dave.
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:19 pm

laurenwrites wrote:
I'll be praying Dave.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Metal Blessing

Metal Blessing

Number of posts : 1916

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:36 pm

I'll pray as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalblessingradio.com
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Metal Blessing wrote:
I'll pray as well

thanks brother
Back to top Go down
LEmpGed

LEmpGed

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:03 pm

I'll be praying for all your request! Praying only believe God have the control of everything! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.undarkmetal.org
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:48 pm

Prolo is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 4! I'm not sick anymore so we can continue. The doctor said to bring music that they can play to make me feel better during the procedure... I'm thinking Erasmus or Admonish. Would that scare the old people? Smile
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Take Admonish!

Old people need to wake up to the realities of new school music Smile
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

PostSubject: Some week huh?   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Ok, Sunday night I couldn't get to sleep until 330 am. Woke up late on Monday morning and had to forgo a shower to get to class on time (not too thrilled about that), and I was tired for most of the day. That night my acid reflex went insane and I couldn't get to sleep yet again.

Tuesday morning comes. I wake up, and my throat feels like someone shoved something down it and got it lodged just above my chest. That + sinus issues = bad thing. Went to the doc, found out I was running a temp of 99.6 (which is a fever to me)pale . My tonsils had swollen up, which made it impossible to have pain-free swallowing of solid food, so that explained the lodged feeling. Got a shot which cleared that up, got meds, and went home.

Once again I can't get to sleep at all

Ok, I'm sick, and I can't get enough sleep. Lets spice it up a little bit.

It's midterm next week. I got a paper due Monday as well as two exams that day and I got a third exam on Wednesday. Because of me feeling like utter crap, I've fallen behind on my schoolwork, can't get motivated to do the work, and on top of that, I haven't studied one minute for any test or started the paper yet. It's stress central for me, and with me being sick, that is a VERY.....BAD....THING! Sad.

As of right now, I can't see how I'm going to be able to pull it off. It's looking impossible for me right now. So, prayers for health, school, motivation, sanity, sleep (which I really need the next week), or all of the above will be HIGHLY appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:17 pm

againsttheantichrist wrote:
Ok, Sunday night I couldn't get to sleep until 330 am. Woke up late on Monday morning and had to forgo a shower to get to class on time (not too thrilled about that), and I was tired for most of the day. That night my acid reflex went insane and I couldn't get to sleep yet again.

Tuesday morning comes. I wake up, and my throat feels like someone shoved something down it and got it lodged just above my chest. That + sinus issues = bad thing. Went to the doc, found out I was running a temp of 99.6 (which is a fever to me)pale . My tonsils had swollen up, which made it impossible to have pain-free swallowing of solid food, so that explained the lodged feeling. Got a shot which cleared that up, got meds, and went home.

It's midterm next week. I got a paper due Monday as well as two exams that day and I got a third exam on Wednesday. Because of me feeling like utter crap, I've fallen behind on my schoolwork, can't get motivated to do the work, and on top of that, I haven't studied one minute for any test or started the paper yet. It's stress central for me, and with me being sick, that is a VERY.....BAD....THING! Sad.

As of right now, I can't see how I'm going to be able to pull it off. It's looking impossible for me right now. So, prayers for health, school, motivation, sanity, sleep (which I really need the next week), or all of the above will be HIGHLY appreciated.

you got mine my friend, god bless and best of luck
Back to top Go down
LEmpGed

LEmpGed

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:36 pm

np, only trust in God and He'll give you the health, sthrenght, sleep and all the necessary to continue!! I'll be praying for you! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.undarkmetal.org
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:23 am

Oh man, I know what a rough place that is. I'm praying for you too!
Oh, and maybe see if you can get an extension of even a day on the paper. It can't hurt to ask, and it helps break the stress a whole lot if you can get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer Requests   Prayer Requests - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Prayer Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com