BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I guess this is goodbye...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:16 pm

you will bro, and i dont by no means mean to sound like i am better than anyone, read my testimony,lol im far from anything perfect, if that's not your ministry then its not your ministry, there are different gifts given to different people and each one of equal importance to function as the body of Christ, I will not be judgemental to anyone, imperfections is a part of being human, i think a lot of what i said was either mis-worded or misunderstood, what i am doing is stepping out and being bold as i feel God has called me to do, if God is for me then who can be against me, now is the time for us to draw close to God, to ask him to give us eyes that see and ears that hear so that we can find the true ministry of Jesus Christ, this is not about what i think or about what you think or about this religion or that religion but about the true undefiled word of God, the bible say to seek first the kingdom of heaven and to take up our cross and follow Him, that may mean different things to different people but to me my cross is to let go of all things that are important to me and focus on what is important to God, to step out and be seperate from this world, i will say what i feel God wants me to say, i will do what i feel God wants me to do and I will not care what man has to say because more than anything my heart belongs to God and I will do what is pleasing to Him, I am on here not judging, not calling anyone out but to ask anyone that is willing to open their eyes, to step out as i have stepped out to be the body of Christ, to break down the walls of seperation, not the seperation of this world but the seperation of God's children, how can a body survive with its members fighting against each other? no hesitations, no second thoughts, just boldness and faith in Christ, i will no longer wait, today is the day the Lord has made and i will rejoice in it and be glad, God bless and I hope that this touches your heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:43 pm

olias wrote:
Dave, your style of writing is a sledgehammer of text Razz

Anyways, I just hope you keep writing awesome music and I hope God blesses your path whereever you may tread.
Thank you brother, and trust me i will, whether i am part of a scene or not anymore you will always see me here running my mouth for God,lol and my music will always plague the underground, thank you for listening
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:01 pm

I find this funny, after saying all of what i said above i have been on the blabber board more in the last week than the last several months combined,lol
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Glad you'll be here still Dave.
You got me into drone man.
It would really suck to see you go!
*holds Dave so he cant ever leave*
AND HEY.
I WANT A CUPCAKE TOO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:22 pm

lmao, right on and thanks
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:14 am

i think it would take about 10 cupcakes to keep me satiated while reading all of this.

you sound like a good person, dave.
Back to top Go down
SSG Jake

SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:47 am

W3RD, Dave. More power to ya to believe what you believe, but I see things differently, as far as Listening to "secular" or "anti-God" bands. I started listening to metal when I was about 11, and it has been a major, and positive, influence in my life ever since. In high school, when I had no friends, and everyonew thought I was wierd, and the principal thought I was the next Columbine kid because I always wore Metallica Shirts, the only things that kept me comfort was God and Metal. WHen I was in Iraq, and I couldn't talk to my family for weeks at a time, dealing with the most stressful time in my life, God AND metal kept me sane. Hell, there was one time when metal saved my life, though I'd prefer not to go into the specifics. Let's leave it at if I hadn't had music, I wouldn't be here. I'm sorry, I just CAN'T see something that has had such a positive effect on my life be "evil." I'm not perfect. I don't have all the answers. I may sound like I know what my faith is when I post here, but my faith is an ever changing beast. I wrestle with it all the time. I have moments where I ride my bike to a secluded place and scream at God, "Just F***ing TALK to me!!!" But, I know He knows what He's doing. ANd until I find that lost 11th commandment, "Thou shalt not listen to Slayer" I'm gonna stick to my faith, and my Metal. HE knows that when I listen to "God Hates us All" I don't believe it. And as long as He know, I don't give a good gosh-damn what anyone down here thinks..
Back to top Go down
psychopathologist

psychopathologist

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-08-21

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:19 am

Good read, you pretty much explained church. (really)

could use some paragraphs
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 am

well i agree and disagree on secular music. i was raised on sabbath. tallca. megadeth. frank zappa. floyd. so ive always been around it. was part of the secular underground from 89 to 05 so ive been there and done that. i am more or less speaking for myself. sometimes i go on rants when im in a manic phase and then after im me again i feel bad about what i say and then like now say sorry for being to judgemental. im bipolar on top of manic depressive and a former drug addict so i have a lot of issues. anyways dont pay no mind to me. i mean no harm. as for paragraphs.lmao not likely. ask anyone i dont care about such things. its just a forum. im not writing a book. i type and whatever comes out just does. if people read it then right on. if not then oh well.
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:06 am

yea, was gonna say paragraphs make it alot easier to read.

i grew up with heavy metal. to me, it doesn't matter one bit if their christian or not. can't hear the words most of the time anyway. i go for the music. but yea, i do respect anyone's opinion who stands up for their beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 am

hurrah for paragraphs, really :p
Dave, it's not easy to read your posts :p

I can understand your vision, but I don't necessarily agree with all those statements,
there is some truth in there, always will there be backstabbers, hypocrites, liars, pharizees, but you'll find plenty of those outside Christian circles as well.
It's a part of the dark side of who we are, and whatever way you turn it, everybody has a dark side, some are just able to control it better, hide it better or abolish it in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess this is goodbye...   I guess this is goodbye... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I guess this is goodbye...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com