BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

LOLcat Bible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SSG Jake

SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:43 am

Look, I love God and Christ. I know the bible, not word for word, but I know what it's saying, and I believe it's Holy. But I belive the meaning of life is:
1. Give God's mesage to those who want it
2. Get along with those who don't want it
3. ENJOY LIFE!!
As for that last one, if we're not enjoying this precious gift of life, then what the hell is the point?

I just hate it when people talk about God, and make him sound like, well, me when I was 12! Insecure, self-centered, and with one hell of a short temper, which didn't work out too well most of the time (I was a skinny little f**k). Seriously, think about it:

"Well, you live a good life, you believed in Me and my Son, you lived a good, Christian lif...wait, what's this?! YOU CALLED ME A NAME!!?! DAMNATION!1!!1!"

It just does NOT MAKE SENSE!!

If Chewbacca lived on Endor, God is not a douchebag.

The defense rests.

EDIT: 100 POSTS FTW!!1! GIT-R-DUN!!1!!1!
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:09 am

Gorlim (OMW) wrote:
Hero wrote:
I'm no martyr. What is internet persecution? It's nothing. Besides, when I get flamed, often enough it is merely for my lack of tact, then I take the whole blame for it. Other times though, some senseless people will flame me for various reasons that has nothing to do with the way I brought it but more with the message itself. Then the problem is between you and God.

Internet persecution? Really? You're bringing it on yourself. The word of God is sacred, of course. This is meant to be funny and ridiculous, just like Hguols said. It's amazing that all of this that you're saying is over the LOLcat bible...

And you're acting like nobody on here takes the Bible as seriously as you and no one else knows God and all of His "rules and regulations" like you do. I don't see the point in all of your judging and condemning.

It's making me a bit sick.

How am I condemning anyone here? And how am I judging if not by the obvious?

See, I am not perfect and I know it. If anything I do is incorrect I apologize and take the blame. I lack some tact quite often, it is my fault, I'm like that, I'm sorry. For the rest, prove me wrong I'll apologize.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Rotout

Mr. Rotout

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 am

Exhumed wrote:
And who says this lolcat Bible can't actually bring people to God? I mean, we have "Christian Metal" an oxymoron per se [for most people] and nobody here seems to be that offended about it, so why do we demonize this thing?

That's true! Isn't it funny though to see the many things we've done to make the gospel reach out to others? I mean, we have the lolcat Bible, and if your into black metal, we have a corpse painted individual in spikes and leather spewing Christ's blood from a chalice. Whatever it takes right! Haha! God's gotta be laughing at our creative strategy right now. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engarniainc
SSG Jake

SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:59 am

OK, getting back to what we're supposed to be talking about, I just listened to the narration of Job 3 from the LOLCat Buble. FReaking hilarious!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 am

Hero wrote:

See, I am not perfect and I know it. If anything I do is incorrect I apologize and take the blame. I lack some tact quite often, it is my fault, I'm like that, I'm sorry. For the rest, prove me wrong I'll apologize.

I've heard you say several times in the past several days, apologizing for your tact.

Maybe you should stop apologizing for it, and fix your approach instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:07 pm

For some people, no matter how you approach them, it's the message they have a problem with. But the question still was not answered. I did not condemn nor judge (except by the obvious) anyone here. Now I'm done here though.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Hero wrote:
For some people, no matter how you approach them, it's the message they have a problem with. But the question still was not answered. I did not condemn nor judge (except by the obvious) anyone here. Now I'm done here though.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with a Godly message.
Approach is heavier than you think and it's still a problem with your presentation.

You're still shoving your views down people's throats.
Your views being scripture isn't the point. It's still shoving.

Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Gorlim (OMW)

Gorlim (OMW)

Number of posts : 1171
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Hguols wrote:
Hero wrote:

I've heard you say several times in the past several days, apologizing for your tact.

Maybe you should stop apologizing for it, and fix your approach instead.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thepoet777
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Perhaps we should end this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOLcat Bible   LOLcat Bible - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

LOLcat Bible

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com