BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 2:02 am

I don't cherish those exes, they treated me like crap, so why even keep memories of morons???

its not a girl thing, its cleansing thing.
I remember a lot and thats ok, thats enough for me.

Why hold onto possessions that mean nothing now?

My life is not the same as it was when I was with those people, it has no value to me at all to keep pictures or things given to me that were from someone so bitter and twisted.

I already experienced my time with them.. don't need to keep going over it, that is wisdom Wink
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 2:22 am

like I said, you gals always through away the pictures.. drunkfall
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
therockismighty

therockismighty

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 3:34 am

Yeah i'm smart Smile

I can still see a couple of my exes face on facebook, thats enough.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 7:34 pm

No ex's for me either.
No pictures, contact, anything.

I seen on the show "Most Evil" that love and hate are very close to each other in the brain.
I'd believe that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Hguols wrote:
No ex's for me either.
No pictures, contact, anything.

I seen on the show "Most Evil" that love and hate are very close to each other in the brain.
I'd believe that.

And you put out an album dedicated to loathing them.

That sort of "love' isn't actually "love".. it is deification of another person.. that is why it tears you apart when they do not live up to the measure of a deity.

..WHen in a relationship you need the kind of love that overcomes and expands outwards.. not the kind of " love" that eats you alive from within.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
Women are always like that. WHen they break up with you they always have to destroy every pic of you and memory. I don't understand that. It's all part of the journey of life to me.

Every girlfriend I've ever had, I still cherish.. except maybe one.. but even then.. keeping picutres is good for looking back on the good and bad.

But yea.. chicks all do that. Razz Throw away every picture. . ( of course, there is exceptions ).

Even your supposed " soul mate" is only known or part of your life.. not all of it. Even that is temporary if you have one. Do you tihk even if you see them in heaven that you will be the same or they will be the same ? Of course not.

I love to keep pics.
Im a photographer (lol...Im a photographer...PFFFFT) so I uysually take them anyway.
I love em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:

And you put out an album dedicated to loathing them.

....no, I put out an album dedicated to loathing one. The lyrics within are mildly serious at absolute best, and lets not forget that I was more of less mentally ill at the time (even though chemically induced).

What I did was take this "fuel" and apply it musically. As a musician yourself Ash, this should sound familiar, even though your fuel source might be different.

Kamerad Ash wrote:

That sort of "love' isn't actually "love".. it is deification of another person.. that is why it tears you apart when they do not live up to the measure of a deity.

Close. My downfall, in the past, is it tears me apart when they don't see me as a deity.

The last woman I was with worshiped me, and it definitely went to my head. The enabling was HORRENDOUS. She would have chewed my food for me if I would have let her.

Several years of that in a drunken stupor, I forgot how to a lot of things.... including living.

I got into a long term rehab and severed all communication with her.
I have no idea what's become of her.

I have been single for quite some time, by choice, because I still have some growing to do before I can figure this relationship thing out. Flirting and being close to women is great, and probably why I don't miss the girlfriend concept, a whole lot - but the last few times that line was crossed, into a relationship, it's ended up disastrous. I take full responsibility for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
therockismighty

therockismighty

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 11, 2010 12:25 am

Good on ya hguols Smile

I see holding onto the past as not healthy for myself... If they were meant to be part of my life still, I would cherish them.. but there is a time to let go and move on and not hang onto everything in life so you "feel better".

I don't live in the past, I live for now... and all the people in my life now are just right Smile.

If I hang onto all these photos and trinkets... get together with the next guy I am currently friendly with.. and just say " aye these are like all my exes and I cherish them so I carry their pictures and things they gave me, even though they are my exes and some of them are crazy in the friggen coconut, I love you though".. Um.. yeah, I would be puzzled if the guy I marry or get into a serious relationship with holds onto all these things like a security blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 11, 2010 12:53 am

Your taking it to the extreme.. no one has said anything about holding onto things like a security blanket.

For some of us they are just photo's.. for others they are like Ceremonial objects that must be baptized with destruction as to attain good fortune in a new relationship.. yea.. or something like that;. Razz
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 11, 2010 3:57 am

I'm being a smart ass.. its fun isnt it Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com