BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 8:19 pm

sedona wrote:
i don't have any D:

>_<

You will.

>_<'
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 9:45 am

Not sure if I had any weird things...

I've had weeeiiiird shizzle going on some months before I got into my current relationship, but yeah, it's a bit too awkward to tell I think :p
Not really shocking, just "dude... you shouldn't do stuff like that"-type of material
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Matt wrote:

I've had weeeiiiird shizzle going on some months before I got into my current relationship, but yeah, it's a bit too awkward to tell I think :p
Not really shocking, just "dude... you shouldn't do stuff like that"-type of material

yea.. people get mad when I tell them I had three girlfriends at the same time once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 1:43 pm

dayum boy :p
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
Matt wrote:

yea.. people get mad when I tell them I had three girlfriends at the same time once.

I've only juggled two at one time.

Worse than that, from my experience, I think the degree of anger is even greater when you get involved with someone who's married to someone else. That tends to piss entire families off.
Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 1:52 pm

^I don't see the big deal about having 3 different girls you take out, that isn't really "cheating." As long as there's no type of sexual contact I guess it's all a matter of exploring what there is and basically just dating. I'm sure that these girls wouldn't approve of not having them date you exclusively Ash, but there really is nothing sinful according to Scripture about simply DATING more than 1 girl, again, just as long as there are no marriage committments or sexual acts going on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=610958313
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Quote :
^I don't see the big deal about having 3 different girls you take out, that isn't really "cheating." As long as there's no type of sexual contact I

But there was sexual contact.

I've never really had a girlfriend where we had no sexual contact. Another thing that makes people unhappy.. with the whole "wait till you get married" principle.

I'm not like that now-a-days.. and the whole things as actually unintentional. I'm really a one women sort of fellow too and alwasu have been.

Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 2:35 pm

^well, at least you're past that stuff, forgiven forgotten cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=610958313
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Yeah, I've messed up that wait until you get married thing.

It's too hard. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Hguols wrote:

too much info! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.holynightclothing.com
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Jim wrote:
Hguols wrote:

too much info! Razz

Nah. This is too much info.

Jim, I have a boner.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm

hahahahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Hgouls is jsut one big boner. Razz
Back to top Go down
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Hguols wrote:

Looking back, I have no idea how I held out. Haha. Oh yeah, because I was a weird greasy dude that girls probably were afraid of... okay, that made it easier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
Exhumed

Exhumed

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 11:36 pm

I couldn't... resist.

Damn.
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Eh the main messed up crazy person I dated was mysterious ill whenever I wanted to go out or whilst we were out somewhere with people who my friends, neglected to tell me about going off meds for schizophrenia.. that was lovely ... kept all my things literally... my laptop, prescription glasses, clothes, shoes etc.....she(yes she)took some sleeping tablets and a bottle jim beam after breaking up saying I should do the same... but then shouting obscenities at me for trying to make things amicable..... then demanding money for the times I stayed over and for gifts given... even though I shelled out heaps of money.. payed for many meals, gifts, weekends away.... also gave money as extra shutting up cash, did not want to hear from them EVER again.. although they messaged on and off, same with all the friends they had.... wouldn't leave me alone(her friends liked me still).. they have stopped, Thank the Lord.... big religious ranting messages totally turn people off.

Solution.. I moved interstate and cut off all ties to everyone associated with them also.

see boys and girls this is why you do things the smart way, Gods way. We are dumb idiot heads and meet too many **** heads without Him.

One guy I dated.... used to decide to greet me in his boxers each time I was coming over..... cos he had " just been sleeping"... yer ok... it was like he was hoping we would both forget we were Christians and working for a Christian organisation and just go for it... Sadly pudgy guys in boxers don't turn me on... oh and tassie devil boxer shorts just make it sadder. We dated for around 3 months... I think it was too long.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat May 08, 2010 7:44 am

ELAN wrote:
Hguols wrote:

Looking back, I have no idea how I held out. Haha. Oh yeah, because I was a weird greasy dude that girls probably were afraid of... okay, that made it easier.
But that helped you get your girlie now...So...I dont see a downside to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 2:05 pm

therockismighty wrote:
Eh the main messed up crazy person I dated was mysterious ill whenever I wanted to go out or whilst we were out somewhere with people who my friends, neglected to tell me about going off meds for schizophrenia.. that was lovely ... kept all my things literally... my laptop, prescription glasses, clothes, shoes etc.....she(yes she)took some sleeping tablets and a bottle jim beam after breaking up saying I should do the same... but then shouting obscenities at me for trying to make things amicable..... then demanding money for the times I stayed over and for gifts given... even though I shelled out heaps of money.. payed for many meals, gifts, weekends away.... also gave money as extra shutting up cash, did not want to hear from them EVER again.. although they messaged on and off, same with all the friends they had.... wouldn't leave me alone(her friends liked me still).. they have stopped, Thank the Lord.... big religious ranting messages totally turn people off.

Solution.. I moved interstate and cut off all ties to everyone associated with them also.

see boys and girls this is why you do things the smart way, Gods way. We are dumb idiot heads and meet too many **** heads without Him.

One guy I dated.... used to decide to greet me in his boxers each time I was coming over..... cos he had " just been sleeping"... yer ok... it was like he was hoping we would both forget we were Christians and working for a Christian organisation and just go for it... Sadly pudgy guys in boxers don't turn me on... oh and tassie devil boxer shorts just make it sadder. We dated for around 3 months... I think it was too long.

lolzers.. any pictures of these people?

I found one of my old girlfriends on myspace recently..Alison, who I used to live with... she is married now and in a different state and is I guess a Christian now and all domesticated..I was like .. Aww! Cause when I knew here she was a player and had just quit being a stripper.. but unfortunately for me I was totally in love with her. That did not end well.

She's got the red hair now and short-

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 L_ebae28c9ff3e67c7ab2245d8b2d17bc6

And then my last girlfriend, Laura.. who was great.. except she was a violent alcoholic and wouldn't stop drinking..

She is the one who dropped a blue berry pie on my head. lol!

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 L_a16e499c68944674b0c1234fd2912e60
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/23/l_1aa8b8841da14acca8a8991db36251fa.jpg[/img]

And my most recent girlfirend , Gina, was super cool.. but she broke up with me over this imaginary notiont that I had another girlfirend. She was actually famous for a little bit .. as the girlfirend of Don Henrie the Vampire .. who has been on tv alot.

I kept trying to get her to grow her hair out and lose the goth look.. haha.

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 M_2daff374811779070c46d1920fa0e0b0

Her on the mtv reality show Mad Mad world.. some years ago-
The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Donhenrielamiendolasang[img]
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Every protestant I have ever dated has pretty much sucked.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey Ash...I like Laura.
<3333333333333
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 5:50 pm

You can have her once she gets out of the army. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 pm

COOL!
Wait...Il take her nao!
She has access to weapons. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 10:46 pm

..and I think that is slightly scary!
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 12:18 am

I don't keep photos or look at photos of exes... they stay ex... after all, there is a reason why they don't have a part in my life no more Smile

heres a photo of my current likiing... with his sister... who is also my good friend:

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 30947_115389021826285_100000655630620_138292_2186537_n
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 10, 2010 12:46 am

Women are always like that. WHen they break up with you they always have to destroy every pic of you and memory. I don't understand that. It's all part of the journey of life to me.

Every girlfriend I've ever had, I still cherish.. except maybe one.. but even then.. keeping picutres is good for looking back on the good and bad.

But yea.. chicks all do that. Razz Throw away every picture. . ( of course, there is exceptions ).

Even your supposed " soul mate" is only known or part of your life.. not all of it. Even that is temporary if you have one. Do you tihk even if you see them in heaven that you will be the same or they will be the same ? Of course not.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com