BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-07-27

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Vide
PostSubject: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 3:53 pm

A thread where we all share out bad past experiences with the opposite sex in terms of dating and romance. A bad date, a weird date, or a friend-date-friend-no more friends-type situation that you'd like to share.

I'll share the basic story of my past eharmony date.

I met a girl from eharmoney who was 25 and lived not too far away. We were on each other's facebook and chatted there, chatted on the phone and made a date to meet the following day at a restaurant. Upon arrival I saw that she was very attractive and generally sweet.
Upon sitting down to dinner she kept this really keen stare at me, like she was analyzing me. Even as I was settling down and looking at the menu, she still kept staring, not in a rude way but it made me feel really good. She had a very mysterious "look" which I found very attractive. She had also told me that she thought i was attractive. I told her she was too and it made her smile.
We talked, ate, and she had invited me to go to Starbucks after to chat some more. I said yes. She gets a text from her dad and she says she has to cut it short b/c her grandfather was ill, so i paid and we left (a dinner which she didn't even thank me for, as well as her taking the liberty to order the most expensive thing on the menu )

She seemed very sweet and seemed like she liked me. she got into her dad's car and left. she told me to call when i got home and i tried but we didn't end up talking that night. The next day i called, we talked and it was hard to get words out of her as to how she felt about me and the date. she was very very quiet and i just suggested that it would be awesome if we could still be friends. I also invited her to other stuff i go to as well as my church. i said i'd be happy to pick her up as she didn't have a car. she said ok.
Next thing I know she starts ignoring all my texts, then she deletes me off her facebook, then I try to send a message on Myspace (saying nice things and thanking her for meeting me and that it was nice meeting her and if she still wanted to be friends that she knew where to reach me) and she deletes me there as well, not to mention making her myspace pics "private." I looked on facebook and her profile no longer exists, it's like she fell off the face of the earth.

Kinda disappointing at the time only because she was very cute looking. Bad communicator, but very attractive and mysterious looking. Eh, no big deal, just thought I'd share.

how bout you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=610958313
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 5:43 pm

My ex was a bad experience on almost all counts. It did, however, aide in my cynical worldview and now I use said worldview to fuel my lyrics. So I guess she helped in that way...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Every date I have ever had with a red head.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 9:07 pm

olias wrote:
Every date I have ever had with a red head.
Only because you dont know how to handle red heads...
thats my area of expertise. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 10:02 pm

They always go apesh*t in the end. Every. Time.
Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 11:01 pm

^that sucks, I find redheads to be the absolute hottest women!

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Sara%20Rue-DGG-019629

My gosh..... SOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOTTTT!! drunken
Back to top Go down
FireProphet

FireProphet

Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 11:04 pm

metalgrinch wrote:
Next thing I know she starts ignoring all my texts, then she deletes me off her facebook, then I try to send a message on Myspace (saying nice things and thanking her for meeting me and that it was nice meeting her and if she still wanted to be friends that she knew where to reach me) and she deletes me there as well, not to mention making her myspace pics "private." I looked on facebook and her profile no longer exists, it's like she fell off the face of the earth.
Ha, that seems so unwarranted it's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 2:25 pm

metalgrinch wrote:

Gross...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm

There was that time one girl tried to poison my food. Luckily should used something somethging that smelled really intensely and I didn't eat it.

Then there was that time I ws making out with a girl and she told me her boyfriend likes to watch us and pointed to him.

Then there was that time.. after I had just bouight a nice blue berry pie.. I was leaving her apartment and she dropped it off the balcony on to my head.

Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 3:05 pm

The last woman I dated, about three days after we knew of each others existence, she demanded I tell her I love her.

She didn't even mention/threaten leaving, she just pestered me, "Do you love me?" "Tell me that you love me!" "Why don't you tell me you love me?" "You love me, don't you?" "Who do you love?" *grabs me and won't let go* "Look me in the eyes. Tell me that you love me." "You need to tell me you love me."

After a week and half, I gave in and started saying it.
I was with her for 4 years.

I thought, well - she's definitely crazy, but she looks good and does something else really well.

(I should known that "something else" would get me into trouble that soon in our "relationship". ....but I was drunk all the time at that point in my life, and didn't care what I did as long as I felt good.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Ash, you almost got poisoned???? o.O dayum boy
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 7:07 pm

metalgrinch wrote:

ew.
Back to top Go down
crushthehorns

crushthehorns

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 7:39 pm

So many lol's at Ash's pie story.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Dude.. I was pissed about that mostly becaues I wanted to eat that pie. And what is funny is that it left a permanent blue stain in the apartment driveway.. Razz
Back to top Go down
crushthehorns

crushthehorns

Number of posts : 557

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Why am I loling irl so much at that?
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 11:34 pm

It is funny.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 12:18 am

olias wrote:
metalgrinch wrote:

ew.
Yeah..not feelin her...NO PUN.
This is my redhead:
The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread 4390360
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 4:57 am

she's being way better at being a redhead! :3
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 1:45 pm

I thought her hair was dyed though. But at any rate, I have a better shot at her than you. Coz she is from my town.
Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 2:18 pm

You're all insane. here's a better pic of her, Sara Rue is one of the most gorgeous women ALIVE!

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Sara%20Rue
Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Hguols wrote:
The last woman I dated, about three days after we knew of each others existence, she demanded I tell her I love her.

She didn't even mention/threaten leaving, she just pestered me, "Do you love me?" "Tell me that you love me!" "Why don't you tell me you love me?" "You love me, don't you?" "Who do you love?" *grabs me and won't let go* "Look me in the eyes. Tell me that you love me." "You need to tell me you love me."

I thought, well - she's definitely crazy, but she looks good and does something else really well.

(I should known that "something else" would get me into trouble that soon in our "relationship". ....but I was drunk all the time at that point in my life, and didn't care what I did as long as I felt good.)

Whoah! Do you still have this girl's number??? What a Face
Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
There was that time one girl tried to poison my food. Luckily should used something somethging that smelled really intensely and I didn't eat it.

Then there was that time I ws making out with a girl and she told me her boyfriend likes to watch us and pointed to him.

Then there was that time.. after I had just bouight a nice blue berry pie.. I was leaving her apartment and she dropped it off the balcony on to my head.

I think your problem is the type of girls you're choosing. Ash, I'm totally serious, just cause you got that mystery "bad boy" thing going, doesn't mean you need to date those psycho metal bad girls... why not try a nice suburban girl, with a cute house, loving parents, perhaps a dog, some ambition and general sweetness, a smile and a college degree?
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 2:33 pm

metalgrinch wrote:
Hguols wrote:

Whoah! Do you still have this girl's number??? What a Face

No. I have not talked to her in years. It's definitely for the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Well... when I went to the movies with my ex, my brother tagged along because her mom wanted us to have someone to watch over us, the thing is that she secretly parties and messes around with boys whenever she's supposed to be "visiting her dad" so we really didn't need anyone because she always does stuff on her own....

Anyways... After the movie we decided to go eat and it ended up being her and my brother talking face to face and me on the side for like an hour. I got all pissed off, but you know I let it slide because she was the only girlfriend I've ever had, hahaha....

So we ended up breaking up a few weeks after, she totally ditched me all the time and was a horrible girlfriend. We still talk all the time, she's a good friend and decent girl, but she's definitely not a good person to be in a relationship with...
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1Thu May 06, 2010 7:38 pm

i don't have any D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread   The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Blabberboard bad/weird/crazy date thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com