BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Christian side hug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:49 pm

ugh....

I..... ugh......

I've heard about that "side hug" thing a while ago. I guess the song would be ok for kids or something, but ugh...

I front hug all the time, men and women - nothing sexual. I think if I tried to "side hug" my mom, she'd be like, "What the heck is this?" and then give me a REAL hug. I'm trying to relate/sympathize with someone so deprived of physical contact with the opposite sex and struggling so much with lust that they would HAVE to side hug.

....and, sad to say, Christians are notorious for applying a standard to everyone just because a couple people struggle with something. Some kid got a boner front-hugging a girl at a lock-in? EVERYONE should ONLY side hug. Period.

P.S. - I would have figured they would have addressed the "boob/breast" contact rather than jumping straight for the "crotch".
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 pm

I totally posted this already.Wink

But yeah, if a kid cant even "front hug" a girl without poppin' a chub, thats just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Son: "I love you mom!" *Starts to hug*
Mom: "NO! HEY! Side hug only! You remember what happened last time."
Son: "Oh Yeah! Thanks mom!" *mom and son side hug*
Mom: "What the!!!?!?!?!"
Son: "Our hips were touching! I couldn't help it!"
Hguols: *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:50 pm

I just like how amongst all the problems one could spend their energy on.. they spend all of that energy and time on combating hugs.
Back to top Go down
Coffee_goddess

Coffee_goddess

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Heheheh...I remember the days, yay for church youth groups, always addressing the serious youth concerns of the day

My friend's youth group didn't allow touching between males and females at all...so much so that when the girl fell down at a ski trip, the guys helped her up by finding a stick and having her grip that instead of touching snow gloves lol
Back to top Go down
crushthehorns

crushthehorns

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Coffee_goddess wrote:
Heheheh...I remember the days, yay for church youth groups, always addressing the serious youth concerns of the day

My friend's youth group didn't allow touching between males and females at all...so much so that when the girl fell down at a ski trip, the guys helped her up by finding a stick and having her grip that instead of touching snow gloves lol

This is quite possibly the most pathetic thing I have ever read in my whole life.
Back to top Go down
Averzaath

Averzaath

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:14 pm

hmmm I want a christian approved side hug!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bob-haagma.com/
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Hguols wrote:

....and, sad to say, Christians are notorious for applying a standard to everyone just because a couple people struggle with something. Some kid got a boner front-hugging a girl at a lock-in? EVERYONE should ONLY side hug. Period.

Dude... so true.
My old church was exactly like this. I always kindof laughed a little bit when I would be holding hands with a girl and they would be glaring at me and warning me of the ills of 'heavy petting'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
mystery

mystery

Number of posts : 457

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:45 pm

nothing wrong with boners....if anything its a compliment :]
Back to top Go down
pinkRenne

pinkRenne

Number of posts : 393

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:03 pm

mystery wrote:
nothing wrong with boners....if anything its a compliment :]

ahaha, but its awkward when it happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/soinluv05
mystery

mystery

Number of posts : 457

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 pm

does it ever happen? i mean really. if it does u should just make a comment like "OOOO HAI THAR LOL"
Back to top Go down
Averzaath

Averzaath

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:08 pm

"Is dat een rol koekjes in je broek of ben je gewoon blij om mij te zien" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bob-haagma.com/
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:09 pm

You don't have to rub crutches when you hug. It's called leaning forward a little bit. That's how the pro huggers do it.
Back to top Go down
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
You don't have to rub crutches when you hug. It's called leaning forward a little bit. That's how the pro huggers do it.

BUT OMGZ THAR CUD B BOOB TUCHING YER CHEST!!!!11!!111ONE

I don't really know of people who rub crotches when they hug... but I'd believe it happens.
Them kids these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
Mortificationrulez

Mortificationrulez

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Some people just take things way out of proporiton if you ask me... I mean seriously...and rap is just a horrible genre why did you post such music in a christian metal forum? Laughing
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Side hugs?????? wtf

At my church guys and girls hug front on, its not sexual at all, its just hugging and showing admiration and affection for each other....teach people how to hug without being feral... its pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Who wants a front hug?! COME HERE!
I'll make it as Christian as all get out!
We'll show em!

Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 am

Dang boi, Slim Shady be flossin dat side hug!!! (meaning the first rapper in the video was all "krunk")

Anyway... side hugs suck, it's like you're trying to say "Hey (person) you're my friend/relative/fellow churchgoer and I love (in a Christian way)/like/secretly hate, but still hug you because you're hot (or because I'm forced to, but I don't really want to hug you fully to show my affection (not necessarily romantic, but friendly and whatnot) towards you.

The ironic thing is that all the girls at my church and school front hug and sometimes give a kiss on the cheek to all the guys except for me! I guess my chick repellent (big belly) is working.... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Kräg

Kräg

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:29 am

"Gimmie that Chistian side hug"
"Gimmie that Chistian side hug"

Thanks for makeing the rest of us look like f Christian side hug 398891 -wits
Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:10 pm

hey, given the amount that people generally avoid me, I'd take a side hug, why not? Although I never actually hug ANYONE frontways, not even my parents. The last person I did that with was my ex, and even then it was sorta of half-baked given I didn't love her as much as I thought I did.
I would love to fronthug people I know, the problem is that I don't think they'd want to get that from me, so I don't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=610958313
Again, For the Next Time

Again, For the Next Time

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Practically every forum I'm on has posted a link to this. And I'm proud to say I've never watched it. I'm also proud to say that, aisde from this video, I have never ever heard of the "Christian side hug". I only go to churches for normal people thank you very much Wink

I have given a "secular" ( tongue ) side hug plenty of times though, usually cause I'm holding stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=asdf
Kräg

Kräg

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:24 am

metalgrinch wrote:
I would love to fronthug people I know, the problem is that I don't think they'd want to get that from me, so I don't.

Why whoud you say something like that?
Back to top Go down
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:53 am

Kamerad Ash wrote:

Yeah, but these pro huggers have had lots of practice. All kinds of mistakes can happen when you start out... and we don't want anybody to lose an eye.... Suspect Right?

Razz
Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:23 am

Kräg wrote:
metalgrinch wrote:

Why whoud you say something like that?

vibes i get from people. Most people, especially women, would feel uncomfortable to get or give a real hug from me, and with guys it's just weird. I simply give those short & distanced "hello" hugs to girls that im significantly close to (you know, that front hug where there's no body contact but only head-on-shoulder-pat-on-back-and-maybe-kiss-on-cheek contact?).
A hug is a pretty intimate thing, there's women I'd LOVE to give a real hug too, but if they're married, there's just something inappropriate about it. If they're single, they'll either think more of it or think that *I* think more of it which makes them uncomfortable. get what im saying?
It's really all a bunch of bullcrap, women are so damn paranoid now that I'm gonna grope their butt or something, I should just be able to express the love I feel for people without all this social etiquette politically correct nonsense getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=610958313
Sponsored content

Christian side hug Vide
PostSubject: Re: Christian side hug   Christian side hug Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Christian side hug

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com