BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Hmmm, something about this thread annoys me... I wonder what it could be? Oh, yes. SPEAK ENGLISH, EXHUMED!

geek
Back to top Go down
Mr. Rotout

Mr. Rotout

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:29 am

[quote="SSG Jake"][quote="Hguols"][quote="TheBeastSlayer"][quote="SSG Jake"]
TheBeastSlayer wrote:
SSG Jake wrote:
TheBeastSlayer wrote:
olias wrote:

Hguols wrote:
Huggless? NEVER!

Sex with Janet Reno would put a whole new spin on the phrase, "bumpin' uglies".

Too much?

OH!!OH!!OH!!
cAN I PLAY?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dancing Poo approves of this thread.

My God! No wonder my browser froze up. I had to reset it and launch Safari just to see the content of this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engarniainc
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:32 am

Hey! There are a few poo's among the poo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:36 am

this makes my shiny new Intel dual core CPU poop its pants!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:47 am

TheBeastSlayer wrote:
shiny! wrote:
TheBeastSlayer wrote:

The spells work

No, not really not at all Razz

At least, I've never seen proof of that, and I've been around a lot of Wiccan spells.
I meant more along the lines of the spells...
Well..
It's hard to explain...
When you do those spells, it opens your soul and body up to direct posessions.
It's like opening a mini portal to Hell and each time you do one, it takes away/ gains a greater hold on your soul.
Does that make sense????

they work if you understand how they work, theres two ways to achieve a succesful spell, one is to channel you own energy into making something happen, and two is to have a demon do the work for you, since they have a much larger supply of energy being that they are actually in the realm in which the energy your messing with exists, in order to channel your own energy, you have to learn how to simply manipulate it first in harmless ways, your messing with serious stuff when you do that, for instance, when i first started working with energy, i learned to condense my life-force into a ball in between my hands, took awhile but i got it, im not saying this stuff is of god, because it isnt, but i thought i should share my 2 cents on it. this energy flows naturally throughout us daily, working as it was designed to, once you learn to "feel" it and manipulate it, you can pretty much program it to do whatever you want it to do, the outcome of this soley depends on the magicians own energy, which is strengthened by energy meditation. a spell is nothing more then a conscious way of working on a sub-conscious level, you could look up spells on the internet and chant them all you want, nothing would happen unless you knew how to manipulate energy. now as far as having a demon do it for you, theres always a catch, the demon will want something in return, and you had better do it or else. magic is a very real and very serious thing.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:57 am

wizardovmetal wrote:
TheBeastSlayer wrote:
shiny! wrote:
TheBeastSlayer wrote:

The spells work

At least, I've never seen proof of that, and I've been around a lot of Wiccan spells.
Well..
It's hard to explain...
It's like opening a mini portal to Hell and each time you do one, it takes away/ gains a greater hold on your soul.
Does that make sense????

they work if you understand how they work, theres two ways to achieve a succesful spell, one is to channel you own energy into making something happen, and two is to have a demon do the work for you, since they have a much larger supply of energy being that they are actually in the realm in which the energy your messing with exists, in order to channel your own energy, you have to learn how to simply manipulate it first in harmless ways, your messing with serious stuff when you do that, for instance, when i first started working with energy, i learned to condense my life-force into a ball in between my hands, took awhile but i got it, im not saying this stuff is of god, because it isnt, but i thought i should share my 2 cents on it. this energy flows naturally throughout us daily, working as it was designed to, once you learn to "feel" it and manipulate it, you can pretty much program it to do whatever you want it to do, the outcome of this soley depends on the magicians own energy, which is strengthened by energy meditation. a spell is nothing more then a conscious way of working on a sub-conscious level, you could look up spells on the internet and chant them all you want, nothing would happen unless you knew how to manipulate energy. now as far as having a demon do it for you, theres always a catch, the demon will want something in return, and you had better do it or else. magic is a very real and very serious thing.
+1.
That's what I was trying to say lol.

Now side question: focusing your lifeforce into a ball, would God consider this a sin?
Like, not using it for spells or anything but isn't focusing your "Ki" exactly what Tai Chi does?
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 am

wait... what? a ball of energy between your hands? So that's how Goku did his kamehameha...

personally, I believe all this energy stuff (yoga people talk about it a lot too) is non sense, but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 am

Hero wrote:
wait... what? a ball of energy between your hands? So that's how Goku did his kamehameha...

personally, I believe all this energy stuff (yoga people talk about it a lot too) is non sense, but I could be wrong.

I believe its nonsense as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:40 pm

My opinion is that, what one could call energy is simply the interaction with the spiritual. Imo, again, you can't condense your "lifeforce" into a ball. Simply because we, as humans, have extremely little power over ourselves spiritually. I think that curses and magic in general can never be done by your own energy based on how of an abomination it is from God's Eyes. Which then brings me to the point that all things done magically come from the help of demons. Which is then why God has it in such disgust.

Then, I wanna say something else about the whole idea behind this thread.
Occult is serious stuff. To want to research it and learn more about it in a more intimate way is far more dangerous than you might think. Even owning a satanic bible, imho, can be potentially dangerous because I know for a fact that demons can be attached to objects. And if you want me to elaborate, I will with scriptures.

It's not that you should stay in ignorance, but you should do first and foremost what God calls you to do, the way He calls you to do it. If this whole idea comes from your own, you shouldn't do it.

edit: Be careful too not to bring oriental beliefs and mix it with Christianity. I mean, this whole energy thing comes from the oriental false religions (Ki, Shakras, etc etc). You should dismiss everything you've learned from that and focus solely on what The Bible tells. And it never tells of anything like "you can make some magic on your own, but then you can also have it done by demons" That's total rubbish imo (the on your own part).

Last edited by Hero on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Hero wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 pm

just brought, the satanic bible, a book on wicca, a book on paganism, and the book of the law.

some fun books to sink my teeth into Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.holynightclothing.com
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 pm

TheBeastSlayer wrote:
wizardovmetal wrote:
TheBeastSlayer wrote:
shiny! wrote:
TheBeastSlayer wrote:

The spells work

Well..
It's hard to explain...
Does that make sense????

+1.
That's what I was trying to say lol.

Now side question: focusing your lifeforce into a ball, would God consider this a sin?
Like, not using it for spells or anything but isn't focusing your "Ki" exactly what Tai Chi does?
its all the same energy no matter what religion it involves, i would say it is a sin, because it is a form of sorcery, which is not of god, and because it is part of other religions, god warns us not to learn their ways or practice them.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Hero wrote:

its real, ive done it and was succesful with it, DBZ isnt as fake as you think. if i gave you the instructions on how to do it, and you did it, you would probably get a ball the first time you try, not strong enough to see but enough to feel, you can actually see this energy unless it is incredibly strong, because it is extra-dimensional. like i said before, your working with energy existing on a different plane.

its all the same energy no matter what religion it involves, i would say it is a sin, because it is a form of sorcery, which is not of god, and because it is part of other religions, god warns us not to learn their ways or practice them.

Hero wrote:
Quote :
My opinion is that, what one could call energy is simply the interaction with the spiritual. Imo, again, you can't condense your "lifeforce" into a ball. Simply because we, as humans, have extremely little power over ourselves spiritually. I think that curses and magic in general can never be done by your own energy based on how of an abomination it is from God's Eyes. Which then brings me to the point that all things done magically come from the help of demons. Which is then why God has it in such disgust.

Occult is serious stuff. To want to research it and learn more about it in a more intimate way is far more dangerous than you might think. Even owning a satanic bible, imho, can be potentially dangerous because I know for a fact that demons can be attached to objects. And if you want me to elaborate, I will with scriptures.

It's not that you should stay in ignorance, but you should do first and foremost what God calls you to do, the way He calls you to do it. If this whole idea comes from your own, you shouldn't do it.

edit: Be careful too not to bring oriental beliefs and mix it with Christianity. I mean, this whole energy thing comes from the oriental false religions (Ki, Shakras, etc etc). You should dismiss everything you've learned from that and focus solely on what The Bible tells. And it never tells of anything like "you can make some magic on your own, but then you can also have it done by demons" That's total rubbish imo (the on your own part).

you can, but in order to be able to interact with enough of it to be succesful, you must first open doorways that are normally closed. keep in mind i was into this stuff and have experienced it first hand. the techniques for opening them were developed by "the gods" which we all know are demons. they work and work well as i have used them in the past. edit:i will condesnse my posts.

a mod can feel free to delete my other posts.

Last edited by wizardovmetal on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Hero wrote:

you can, but in order to be able to interact with enough of it to be succesful, you must first open doorways that are normally closed. keep in mind i was into this stuff and have experienced it first hand. the techniques for opening them were developed by "the gods" which we all know are demons. they work and work well as i have used them in the past. edit:i will condesnse my posts.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:04 pm

So you admit that for anything special to happen, you'd need to interact with demons firsthand. I stand firm thinking that on our own we can do very very little spiritually. We aren't even masters of our own.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:07 pm

correct, with exercises from a "yoga book" it can take years to open those doorways and they will probably never fully open, with help and training from a demon, it can be done in about a month.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:08 pm

can someone delete the excessive emoticons i cant even view this thread without my computer hanging for 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:11 pm

wizardovmetal wrote:
can someone delete the excessive emoticons i cant even view this thread without my computer hanging for 5 minutes.

+1
Back to top Go down
Shamax

Shamax

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:30 pm

wizardovmetal wrote:

The same needs to be done with the Quran-burning thread and the excessive pic-posting and quotes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Shamax
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Get faster computers, people!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Kan-o-sushi wrote:

Or have mods moderate this board properly...
It seems they are nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 am

Pssh.
They're there lol.
They're hoping we don't act like titty babies.
And dude, the Qu'Ran thread is done so that's why there are pics in it now lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

PostSubject: Re: Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick   Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:26 am

Kan-o-sushi wrote:
i have a brand new intel core duo running at 2.22ghz per cpu and 4 gb of ram, its just to much emoticons!
Back to top Go down

Satanism/Wicca/Witchcraft/Sex Magick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com