BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone here work out or exercise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 pm

stefan wrote:
I work out all the time, just not in man's gym. I prefer nature, God's gym.

Hey there's nothing wrong with that. There's no need to have a "my way or the highway" approach to this. Why knock what someone else does?

stefan wrote:

If you have to workout to attract women, then that is one valid reason. I have never had that problem. I would say that most women are more attracted to a man with lean stong muscle than just needless bulk.

More slander, more reading between the lines. I don't need to workout to attract women. ...it's a bonus to the attraction more than anything.

What you might call lean muscle, I might call being a being a string bean. Women physical preferences in men are different.

Some women would probably go more for a bulky guy. (like the women I've dated)
....other women would probably go more for a scrawny caveman. (like the women you've dated)

stefan wrote:

Yes, I am a Troll, so deal with it or cry like a baby about it, thats up to you. Last I heard you have not been crowned King of Blabberboard, though I am sure you try to be king to everyone around you. That is because you lack emotional strength.

You lack emotional strength, and that's why you're a troll. Trolls wreak of jealousy, attention seeking and all around butthurt.

I don't go onto your topics about Pokemon and harass you. I don't know why you have to leave your element to try to pick fights here. Please do something else with your boredom.

stefan wrote:

As far as fighting without weapons, adrenilline and hate are all you need, just like with weaponry.

I think you mean adrenaline, hate and the love of Jesus.

If you have someone 5 times as strong as you, and you both have adrenaline, hate and technique.... guess who's screwed?

stefan wrote:

No matter how strong you are, there is always someone stronger.

No matter how uneducated you are, there is always someone more ignorant.

stefan wrote:
I think you are a big boy, and can deal with criticism.

Criticism is not what you're doing though. You said yourself, you're a troll. You're deliberately stepping on people's toes to get a reaction, and looking like a fool and showing your lack of knowledge in this subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
stefan

stefan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Great job man, that was the brilliant response I expected from you; most enlightening.

Otias,
I know more than you might think about the military, since I work for the navy, marines
every single work day. Your 20 years old, come back after 10 years and then talk to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Might I suggest we move on and cut out the bickering.
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Probably wont have time to lift tomorrow, so I'll just head down to the track and run some sprints.
Back to top Go down
stefan

stefan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:01 pm

I like stuffed teddy bears and listening to Abba.

Last edited by JeffdlS on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed by the admin)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
HellxBovine

HellxBovine

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:17 am

stefan wrote:

lol!

stefan wrote:
Otias,
I know more than you might think about the military, since I work for the navy, marines
every single work day. Your 20 years old, come back after 10 years and then talk to me.

So which is it, Navy or Marines? Or is it both? Are you a civilian contractor?

I is confused. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lancelot1510
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:29 am

stefan wrote:
Great job man, that was the brilliant response I expected from you; most enlightening.

Otias,

I do know more seeing as how I have lived and breathed this life since I was very young. I don't know how long you have been "working" for the navy and the marines, but I think the experience of the civilian is trumped seven fold by the son of a retired SpecOps chief whose live is devoted all things martial.

PS.

Quit. ******'. Trolling.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:26 am

stefan wrote:

That explains everything.

I get to try out a new gym Saturday! The old one in my home town closed down a few months back, and I'd been having to drive 20 minutes out of the way when I go to see my parents every other weekend.

Now, they've got a Zone Fitness and it sounds like it will be pretty sweet!
Back to top Go down
SSG Jake

SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Another trip to the Gym today. I was lazy last time and didn't run, just did my MSE routine. Gotta find the motivation to keep running.

As a side note, I've been wondering why these pages take so dang long to load. Now I see Olias has a GIF as his avatar. Quit being complicated! You're breaking the internet!
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Crossfit Football Total was today and I didnt get time to lift. fml
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 pm

I worked out at the new gym in town today.

The owner spotted me and he said he was impressed with my bench.

There were a bunch of high school kids that came in later. They were in pretty good shape, doing sets of 10 with 225lbs on the bench, and 85lbs incline dumbbells.

They looked at me like I was crazy on doing 185lbs pullovers. ^ _ ^

I got a good workout though. The new gym's dumbbells only go up to 100lbs though, but that's ok. I did sets of 12 with them on the incline bench.

I'm going to invest in a belt though. I asked the guy if he had any, and he said that everyone usually brings in their own belts. ._.

The only time I wear one (anymore) is when I do those 100lb dumbbells. They're a little rough on the back.... especially carrying them over and setting them up.

Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Ok guize... I'm happy on one part, but pissed because of another.

I benched 195 and squatted 315 as my maxes, but then missed my power clean max of 175. The weight lifting course's instructor said he'd give me another chance on Tuesday, so I'm glad because of that. I hope I can get pumped enough to do it.

If I do make it, I'll then try to add 15 pounds to my squat max so that my total for the three lifts would be 700 pounds. That's been my goal for 2 years now and I really want to make it.
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Well, then you will have caught up with me on squat.

And with the power clean, try getting under the bar as you're pulling it up.
Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Thanks for the advice, man. That's what I did!! Very Happy lol

I actually did it today. I did 175 on the power clean (to meet my required max) and I went for 330 on the squat, which I did with no problems.

I'm so happy!
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Beast.
Back to top Go down
Munkey

Munkey

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:31 am

I finally got into working out! Here's a video of me pumpin' some weights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdmSL2-Ock

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:50 am

Munkey (Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:31 am) wrote:
I finally got into working out! Here's a video of me pumpin' some weights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdmSL2-Ock

You're welcome.

How bad would it freak you guys out if I told you I fapped to that video?

Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:29 pm

I hope to be like that when I'm old.
Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Today in my weight lifting course at school, the coach had us do two sets of 3 reps heavy weight, with the last set to either 10 or failure, whichever came first. Anyway, when I squatted on the last set I used 300 pounds. I did five and was going well, but when I went down to do the sixth rep, something happened. I don't know, it felt like I was going to faint or something. I managed to get it up, but it was the hardest I've ever pushed myself. I was SCARED.
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Thats how it should be. haha.
Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 pm

I guess I'll have to do that more often, haha.

I become unmotivated at times and do weight that's easy for me to complete, but that's definitely not the right thing to do. I have to push myself like that every single time I hit the weight room.
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Today was the first time I've lifted in 2 weeks due to hurting my back, so of course I'm moving ***** weight. My strength will come back pretty quick, though.
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Actually found some affordable weightlifting shoes.

http://www.vsathletics.com/product.php?xProd=1301
Back to top Go down
SSG Jake

SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:08 am

How many calories do yall eat a day? I ask because I've been looking online for how many I should be eating. Using that whole "BMR" calculation, combined with how often I work out and they said I need to be eating less than 2900 calories. Now, while I don;t know EXACTLY how many I eat, I KNOW it's less than that! probably closer to 2000, 2500 if I eat a second candy bar. I've been at this level for around 2 weeks, and I've seen SOME improvement. As I've said before, my goals are not bulking up, but "toning" that is shedding the excess 5-10 lbs while maintaining my current level of fitness. How about yall? And any advice?
Back to top Go down
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:19 pm

I couldnt tell you, but I'll probably up my caloric intake a bit to around 3000 or so when I start back on C&P.

And toning is a myth: http://www.chaosandpain.com/content/you-want-get-toned-how-about-you-just-go-and-get-******
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here work out or exercise?   Anyone here work out or exercise? - Page 13 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anyone here work out or exercise?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com