BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do people on here really care about other people on here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SSG Jake

SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Stender wrote:
im pretty new here but there are people here I consider good friends that throughtout my day I sometimes wonder how they are doing.

Theres definatley a level of respect here and other places like the heart of metal that are not to common on most message boards.

Ditto.
When I came here, I was seriously suprised at how warm a welcome I got. Usually on any other board, you'd get, "STFU, n00b!" or,, "whatev, newf*g." or someother level of rudeness. But, I was welcomed with open arms. And I know I'm new, but I really do like it here. I like to think that I've been accepted, which is cool for me. I don't fit in many places.
Back to top Go down
Riverrat

Riverrat

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Even though I don't post here often. I do sincerely care about the people here.
Back to top Go down
Unintentional Theologian

Unintentional Theologian

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 pm

I don't post often and am pretty much anonymous to the forums I sign up on (by choice.. I value my privacy too much). But throughout the week I do wonder from time to time what's the latest thing Hguols and Ash are debating about. Razz
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Unintentional Theologian wrote:
I don't post often and am pretty much anonymous to the forums I sign up on (by choice.. I value my privacy too much). But throughout the week I do wonder from time to time what's the latest thing Hguols and Ash are debating about. Razz

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
Munkey

Munkey

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Ha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:22 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Garrison4JC

Garrison4JC

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:00 am

Hahaha! No doubt!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/garrison4jc
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Oh, yeah! Ash! Almost forgot about him! ^_^

Hey, where's Lord Voldemort been lately?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Hguols wrote:
Oh, yeah! Ash! Almost forgot about him! ^_^

Hey, where's Lord Voldemort been lately?

I haven't spoken to Him in quite a while, but I did remember something along the lines that He was studying to become a Pastor for a church that deals mainly in House Church as opposed to businesses or something of the sort.

The only for sure thing I'll say is: He's studying to become a Pastor. I would definately visit and become a member of His' church.
Back to top Go down
bmac

bmac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:47 pm

I do care about people on here, for sure. I care about every human being--even the ones I haven't met or know that they exist. Being rather new here, I only know a few members...and I greatly care about them from the conversations we've had, online or in person if we've been lucky enough...and some of my all time closest friends I've met on message boards and later met in person. I think it is a good community for sure, and very supportive...it means a lot to me, so to all of those who gave me a warm welcome and all of those who have already known me and befriended me ages ago, thank you. Dis place be cool.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:46 am

bmac wrote:
I do care about people on here, for sure. I care about every human being--even the ones I haven't met or know that they exist. Being rather new here, I only know a few members...and I greatly care about them from the conversations we've had, online or in person if we've been lucky enough...and some of my all time closest friends I've met on message boards and later met in person. I think it is a good community for sure, and very supportive...it means a lot to me, so to all of those who gave me a warm welcome and all of those who have already known me and befriended me ages ago, thank you. Dis place be cool.
Dude.
You should get in the chat more often.
That'll make fast friends.
AND CUZ DEG GUMMETT.
I wanna get to know you better lol.
Back to top Go down
bmac

bmac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:50 am

Haha I do enjoy the chat when I am in it Smile I'll try to get there more often...if I have time...and I remember...that's really asking a lot of my feeble woman brain Wink
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 am

women are more intelligent then man, why? because i dont think any man could ever intentionally devise a way to confuse a person as much as women confuse men!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
Stender

Stender

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:13 pm

I'll say that women are AS smart as men.

....but women definately live longer...

Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Women_10

Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Women_11

Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Women_12

Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Women_14
Back to top Go down
lizzie.christine

lizzie.christine

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Hahahhaha. Those pictures are awesome!
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:29 pm

bmac wrote:
Dis place be cool.

Preach it, sister!!!
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:54 pm

lizzie.christine wrote:
+123
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:59 pm

TheBeastSlayer wrote:
lizzie.christine wrote:
+123

plus..... something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do people on here really care about other people on here?   Do people on here really care about other people on here? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Do people on here really care about other people on here?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com