BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-07-26

So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:31 pm

I think people avoid conflict with me simply because I come across as an *******.
Back to top Go down
TheRegulator

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:05 am

325ad wrote:
A funny thing happened to me tonight. I pulled into a 7-11 about the same time 3 black dudes do, I can tell they are upset thinking I came to close too them or whatever. We all jump out of the ours cars about the same time and they are playing TI and I am playing the new In Via album by Illuminandi plus I am wearing a Jesus Became Sin T-Shirt. We look at each other though, I not directly at them. I hear one of them say forget man and I do want to mess with a Devil Worshipper and they finish with their gas and drive off! LOL

Anything like that ever happened to you guys?

Nope. Random black dudes act the same way towards me regardless if I wear a Christian t-shirt or not. They either say "what's up" or say nothing at all, simple as that. If one happens to be a Christian, he may comment on the shirt I'm wearing if it's a Christian one.
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:31 pm

ITT: Awkward discussion of black people
Back to top Go down
325ad

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:05 am

LastFirstborn wrote:
ITT: Awkward discussion of black people

The thread I suppose to be about music not shirts. Imp that has me rolling why do they think you were a witch? Just because of the black.?
Back to top Go down
SSG Jake

SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 am

OK, this happened a couple of years ago and I thought it was hilarious. OK, so, I went to the movie theatre to see the Da Vinci Code. As I pull up to the place, there are a bunch of people hanging out outside with signs that say stuff like "The Da Vinci Code is blasphemus" and "Only Sinners see this movie" What the f**k ever, right? Well, and this first part, I didn't even plan on, there was a lot of traffic at the place. Now, when I drive, I have my windows down and my music loud, cuz that's how I roll, NAGU!!! Well,that particular day, I was listening to Iced Earth. just when I was forced to stop next to the protesters, like RIGHT next to them, like less than 5 feet from my truck, my cd player SCREAMS out "Splattered Angels Holocaust, they're SCREEEEEAAAAAMMMMIINNGG!!!!!!!" They looked at me like I just slapped their mothers in front of them.
        Anyway, I park my truck, get out, and this fat chick walks up to me. And I mean FAT. She was easily the most spherical woman I had ever met. She looked like a beachball wearing penny loafers. She says, "what are you here to see?" I said, "The Da Vinci Code" and this fat peice of excrement SCOFFS, as if to say,That figures. And that pissed me right off. I HATE it when people judge me because of the music I listen to!! Anyway, after judgeing me with out knowing me Two-Ton Tessie says, "Well, I just want you to know that I'll be praying for you." oh HELL NO!!! I said, "What a conincidence, I'll be praying for you." She scoffs, AGAIN, then says, "Why would YOU pray for ME?" Like she's so much better than I am! I looked her right in her fat eyes(seriously how the hell do you have fat EYES?!) and said, "Well, in a world full of violence, death, war, disease, and famine, you're out here complaining about a movie." Then, I scoffed, and said, "Lady, you got some seriously f**ked-up priorities!" She gasps, like I hit her between her fourth and fifth stomach folds, and walks off. Things like that just make me smile.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Jake...

That...

Was...

Awesome..

Keep on being awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:15 pm

olias wrote:
Jake...

That...

Was...

Awesome..

Keep on being awesome Smile
AWESOME.
JAKE.
IS.
AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
bmac

bmac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Haha...I've gotten a lot of crap for listening to "devil music" and what not...I did listen to devil music for quite a while though Shocked But funny thing is, before I listened to satanic metal (which I've stopped doing this summer after probably three or so years of listening to it) I got more crap about listening to devil music/being a devil worshipper than when I listened to Christian metal. I think it's probably because back then I'd always dress in all black, studded belt, studded wristbands, blah blah blah Hot Topic got a lot of money from me.

I mostly wear dresses...so when people would find out what I listened to, they'd be like Suspect But I'd occasionally wear all black--black metal shirt with goats and pentagrams on them, black jeans, combat boots, and a bullet belt...ohhhh the looks I'd get for that Smile I love my bullet belt, I just rarely wear it these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com