BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
325ad

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-07

So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Vide
PostSubject: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 am

A funny thing happened to me tonight. I pulled into a 7-11 about the same time 3 black dudes do, I can tell they are upset thinking I came to close too them or whatever. We all jump out of the ours cars about the same time and they are playing TI and I am playing the new In Via album by Illuminandi plus I am wearing a Jesus Became Sin T-Shirt. We look at each other though, I not directly at them. I hear one of them say forget man and I do want to mess with a Devil Worshipper and they finish with their gas and drive off! LOL

Anything like that ever happened to you guys?

Last edited by 325ad on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Rotout

Mr. Rotout

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 am

Haha! Man! Christian metalheads are always gonna be considered satanists by the norm. I had a few incidents with some of my t-shirts before. Some of my Christian band t-shirts were considered evil by some people in the past. Haha! It's ridiculous to see what disturbs people, it's just silly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engarniainc
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:16 am

I think its pretty awesome how you were saved from a conflict like that.
Instead of laughing at the people, thank God your shirt and music made it to where you wouldn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:24 am

I'm often wearing a shirt with a large pentegram on the back, and a small one on the front which can still be seen when I button up my leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 am

Just hope satan doesn't ask anything in return for the favor Razz
jkjkjk
Back to top Go down
Mr. Rotout

Mr. Rotout

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:51 pm

IronGuardian wrote:
I'm often wearing a shirt with a large pentegram on the back, and a small one on the front which can still be seen when I button up my leather jacket.

Is it a band shirt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engarniainc
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:52 pm

I was at the DMV years ago getting registration payed for and the two DMV ladies asked me if I was a stripper.

Beat that.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 pm

i have supposed christians on myspace all the time say the classic well how can you be christian when your music sounds like it does, i just take it with a grain of salt and atribute it to them being blind deaf and dumb
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
Torrente

Torrente

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:32 pm

NapalmDave))) wrote:
i have supposed christians on myspace all the time say the classic well how can you be christian when your music sounds like it does, i just take it with a grain of salt and atribute it to them being blind deaf and dumb

Dave, I think sadly most people are lacking real spirituality - they just can't understand it and they never will.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 pm

I have, from time to time, someone say something similar to what 325AD experienced. .....except they "don't want to mess with a guy that's on steroids".
^_^

Kamerad Ash wrote:
I was at the DMV years ago getting registration payed for and the two DMV ladies asked me if I was a stripper.

Beat that.

Razz

Well, are you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Yea, but only for guys on steroids..

Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
Yea, but only for guys on steroids..

WOW. Would it be gay if I started steroids now?
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Mainly that would be stupid. Don't destroy your body. You need it to create musik.

And don't take this legal Estrogen inhibitor's from GNC, either. They are just as bad for you.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:09 pm

LOL!!!!!!! T'was a joke to get the Ash Majestik striptease!
Roids are for cheaters who want to die earlier.

I only do one heaping protein shake after I work out.

Eating 6-7 times a day is enough for me to bulk up. ^_^

I've had a few people think I was a satanist, because of the music I listen to or the shirts I wear. ^_^

....then again, wearing a Marduk or Cradle of Filth shirt kind of pleads my case for me.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Ash Majestic Striptease.....

I like the sound of that.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
Ash Majestic Striptease.....

I like the sound of that.

Tsk! Tsk! Ash!

Ash Majestik Striptease. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Torrente wrote:
NapalmDave))) wrote:

Dave, I think sadly most people are lacking real spirituality - they just can't understand it and they never will.
i know, its depressing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
Stender

Stender

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:29 pm

as you can see in my pick I shave the sides of my head so it just looks like I have one big ass unspiked mohawk all the time. Well I was wearing my leather jacket and a nuclear assault shirt at the post office. This old woman keeps looking at me and I see out of my periphreal a couple times...finally I catch her doing it again...and I just turn to her really fast and say BOO! ahahahahahaha...she didnt know what to do with that. Smile

Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Stender wrote:
as you can see in my pick I shave the sides of my head so it just looks like I have one big ass unspiked mohawk all the time. Well I was wearing my leather jacket and a nuclear assault shirt at the post office. This old woman keeps looking at me and I see out of my periphreal a couple times...finally I catch her doing it again...and I just turn to her really fast and say BOO! ahahahahahaha...she didnt know what to do with that. Smile

can we have more pics of you? you look bad ass Grim Banger

you should try corpsepaint

Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger
Back to top Go down
IMP

IMP

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 pm

I was wearing a necklace once that had handcuffs on it and an old guy asked me if I was into bondage. I wasn't quite sure to say after that because I was pretty innocent at the time and didn't know what he meant.
I was walking home from work once in the standard issue black pants and band tee and a little kid crossed the street to get away from me, holding up two crossed forefingers and hollering at me to not put a curse on him because I was a witch.
I dunno, I know I've gotten crap for the shirts I wear and such before, different things on different occasions by different people. It's all the same.
Back to top Go down
Stender

Stender

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 pm

olias wrote:
Stender wrote:

can we have more pics of you? you look bad ass Grim Banger

you should try corpsepaint

Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger

haha..yeah Ill post more when I got time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:50 pm

With corpsepaint?
Back to top Go down
Stender

Stender

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:53 pm

olias wrote:
With corpsepaint?

ahahahahaa!...eh maybe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:55 pm

neon corpsepaint Smile
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:07 pm

IMP wrote:
I was wearing a necklace once that had handcuffs on it and an old guy asked me if I was into bondage. I wasn't quite sure to say after that because I was pretty innocent at the time and didn't know what he meant.

How did he say it?

That could mean the difference between lol! and Puke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL   So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

So I am a Devil Worshipper! LOL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com