BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Effed up Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Hardly help...
ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 am

no u.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 pm

olias wrote:
Don't even mention it happening for real. I am already a walking talking boner as is, that would hardly help.

I too am practically a walking boner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Ethereal Messenger

Ethereal Messenger

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:31 pm

I had a dream where I was sitting in my living room playing a game where I was that wierd little guy who kept hitting himself. And I was running around collecting crystals in my neighborhood.

Then all of the sudden I was actually in the game. And I went to one of my old friends house. and there was this kid in there and he started to freak out and he ran into a room. So I went in the room after him trying to calm him down and there was no one there except for this hole in the ground. So i went down this ladder. and at the bottom floor there where a bunch of Anubis's wrapped in TP. and then I saw this table with a vase on it. I turned around and accidently knocked the vase over and there was this black smoke coming from it. So I ran up the ladder and went into the kitchen.

And saw my moms ex-B/F talking to one of my old friends mom. And all of the sudden this Banshee came from out of the room I just came out of and Tore out My friends moms heart from her chest and threw it down on the ground. But when I looked at the ground it was a bloody Teddy-Bear. Then the banshee threw her down and started talking to my moms Ex-B/F. They started talking to eachother like they were best friends, until I was like "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!".

And then the banshee turned to me and took control of this dodge ball. The ball grew this evil looking face and started chasing me. I ran through the entire neighborhood trying to escape from this floating demon dodge ball. And then I tried to jump a really tall fence, and as I threw my leg over it, the ball hit the fence and shot up and hit me......then I woke up.

then when I tried to sleep again after that. I had this dream the Disney became like this Nazi government and took control of everything that is Media oreinted. Music, movies, Television, radio, books, ect......everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/etherealmessenger
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:41 pm

When I sleep I escape the weird dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:54 pm

I came across a vial full of cocaine, and decided I'd hang on to it. At first I just wanted to see what a little bit felt like, and before I knew it I'd snorted all of it. Then there was a dog that would attack me if Finntroll was playing anywhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
GraceUnderPressure

GraceUnderPressure

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:09 pm

I dreamt I was working at a Tru-Value Hardware Store, just walked in and they put me to work--no W-4s to fill out, no drug test, just "get to work, boy!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:13 pm

I had a really good dream about Hayley Williams and a friend the other night.
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was at Scream the Prayer and impending doom went up to play, and it was an acoustic set O.o...and that all the rest of the bands sucked.Than I got captured by some crazy people and they started torturing a group of us till we gave them information. First they branded us....but it didn't hurt....than minutes later they walked in the room with an iron O.o, I'm glad I woke up before I could see what they were going to do to with it to me.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:45 pm

I had a dream that I was in a hotel room and in the dresser drawers were all these sweets and candies, but I was counting carbs. I was looking at a bunch of them – I looked at some marshmallows and read the back, it said New 20G carbs Old 50G carbs. The marshmallows looked old so I didn’t eat them.

I then was standing next to a bed with sorted laundry on it, and was peeing on the bed around the laundry. Then I had this impending sense of “I better clean this up” and got out this can of Lysol that sprayed like a garden hose and hosed the hell out of the bed. I woke up and I had to pee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 pm

i used to have this dream every once in a while where i was being chased by lemmy for some reason, then once i get home i realize i have a black and white rickenbacker 4001
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Effed up Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com