BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Effed up Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Post them here. Don't make them up because I'll know it and call you on it.
By call you on it, I mean I'll be shoving a bunch of paper towels under your bedroom door.

You've got these dreams, I know!!!!

Last night I dreamed I was Jackie Chan. Yes, I AM Jackie Chan.

I was falling airplane height and really fast. (sort of like skydiving but regular clothes - no parachute) There was some other oriental dude falling, and he had this long knife that had like a little pair of scissors on the end of it.

We were falling toward this oriental girl, I was trying to stop him, and he was trying to cut her long sleeves off. I was wrestling this guy, and he cut up one of her sleeves.

Then I woke up and had to pee.

I ate a can of Progresso Hearty Vegetable Beef soup right out of the can before bed.
I have not seen any movies, or oriental people for a while.
I haven't seen Jackie Chan lately either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
IMP

IMP

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm

I keep having this dream where I'm in a room full of cocaine and I'm snorting it, smoking, shooting it with other drugs, taking it in ways it's not meant to be taken, and I'm LOVING it. I've never done cocaine, never will, so it scares the living **** out of me. But during the dream, it's the best thing ever. I dunno what it means, but it's driving me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:39 pm

IMP wrote:
I keep having this dream where I'm in a room full of cocaine and I'm snorting it, smoking, shooting it with other drugs, taking it in ways it's not meant to be taken, and I'm LOVING it. I've never done cocaine, never will, so it scares the living **** out of me. But during the dream, it's the best thing ever. I dunno what it means, but it's driving me crazy.

Heh, I've had using dreams.... but then again, I was a daily user for a while there.

My dreams like that are more "running" than getting drunk/high.
I'm sure I'll post a few here sometime.

In my opinion, dreams have no true significance or meaning.
It's merely random imagery from the brain resetting.
Any similarities are purely coincidental.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm

I used to have a recurring dream where I was falling toward the ground, except that the ground was like a black abyss with a green grid (like an old computer game or something). I was spinning while coming down, so of course this grid looked like it was spinning. When I'd be ready to hit the ground, I'd fall through this grid, and another would appear, same thing. The falls would get faster & faster, the grid would spin faster & faster, until it got so fast it was all a din & I'd wake up in a dead sweat panic. No joke. I had this recurring dream once in a while for years. Hasn't happened in about 3 or 4 years, maybe, but MAN it used to scare the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:57 pm

I keep having these dreams where im tripping and falling or some crap like that and Ill wake up and be like WTF?! cuz my chest will be killing me and it will feel like Ive been hit by a mac truck.

And then theres the one where my friends keep dying and no matter what I cant save them.
Those ar FUn. Fun with a capital F U.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:08 pm

MetalFRO wrote:
I used to have a recurring dream where I was falling toward the ground, except that the ground was like a black abyss with a green grid (like an old computer game or something). I was spinning while coming down, so of course this grid looked like it was spinning. When I'd be ready to hit the ground, I'd fall through this grid, and another would appear, same thing. The falls would get faster & faster, the grid would spin faster & faster, until it got so fast it was all a din & I'd wake up in a dead sweat panic. No joke. I had this recurring dream once in a while for years. Hasn't happened in about 3 or 4 years, maybe, but MAN it used to scare the crap out of me.

You've watched Tron too many times.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:09 pm

MetalFRO wrote:

Back to top Go down
FireProphet

FireProphet

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:38 pm

I just had one... it's starting to fade already.
Something about being in South America and helping some people from the village. They had a really cramped two-story house. Anyway, there's this bad guy out to get them, he at one point thinks he time traveled, and is trying to fulfill some prophecy. He almost killed his girlfriend but then she used one of the prophecies to protect herself and tried to say he should kill some old lady in the town and that people would believe it was according to prophecy. idk what happened then. We (vistors to south america wherever) gave one of the guys a car and some food and he was stoked. It wasn't that great of a car though, and he wished there was more food. Umm... it ended with the bad guy trying to accomplish whatever his plan was by driving these stakes into the holes of these kiddy carnival looking booths. We and some townspeople confronted him (unity!!) and he didn't get the last one in cause some big guy smacked it out of his hand.

yeah. you make sense of it. Presumably we 'won' in a very cheesy 80's kinda way. Like Ernest Goes to Camp or something.
Back to top Go down
FireProphet

FireProphet

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Hguols wrote:
I believe this... cause you said oriental.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:55 pm

FireProphet wrote:
Hguols wrote:

Well I didn't want to say Chinese people, if they're Japanese. I didn't want to say Asian people if they were Taiwanese or Korean.

I guess I could have said,

"I haven't seen any movies with gooks in them for a while."
Back to top Go down
TheDarkSlayer

TheDarkSlayer

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:28 pm

I had a dream once that me and my mom were driving through this snowy christmas type town at night and we saw this house that had a large candy cane sticking up in the yard, and when we got closer my mom looked at me and said "I think we've been here before" and at that moment everything became chaos. I looked down and my hands were backwards, and I mean like I would bend my fingers down but they were coming towards me. There was a silver flash after that and I was conscious that I was back in my bed but I was paralyzed and that shrieking sound from The Matrix when neo screams as the silver metallic stuff goes down his throat was echoing in my mind as some unseen force was pulling my body towards the bottom of my bed, ..whatever it was let go and I kind of sprang back up like a rubber band to my original location on the bed... then I woke up horrified while that metallic screaming noise still echoing through my room... . I have really bizarre dreams like this on a regular basis..
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm

JeffdlS wrote:
MetalFRO wrote:

HAHA, you're probably right Razz

That's a great movie Very Happy

Hguols wrote:

Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
GothiChild

GothiChild

Number of posts : 2005

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Last night I dreamed there was a polar bear in my room and I was calling 911. I was like "no, no, no, you need to come right now, he can't survive here on this tropical weather" lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:04 pm

GothiChild wrote:
Last night I dreamed there was a polar bear in my room and I was calling 911. I was like "no, no, no, you need to come right now, he can't survive here on this tropical weather" lol Shocked
I see your ridicoulousness and raise you:
I dreamed that I had to save my friends from a bunch of apes and everytime Id get near them Id get slapped, or drown, or hit my head on a pipe.
ANd Id feel it the next morning.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm

a wet dream featuring Hguols o.O
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm

MetalFRO wrote:

Hguols wrote:

Shocked

._.

olias wrote:
a wet dream featuring Hguols o.O

._.

Really? *gets a roll of paper towels*

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
GothiChild wrote:
I see your ridicoulousness and raise you:
I dreamed that I had to save my friends from a bunch of apes and everytime Id get near them Id get slapped, or drown, or hit my head on a pipe.
ANd Id feel it the next morning.

*stands over BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL while he's sleeping*

"I bet he's dreaming about apes."

*hits him with a pipe*
*ducks under the bed*
Back to top Go down
FireProphet

FireProphet

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Hguols wrote:
FireProphet wrote:
Hguols wrote:

Well I didn't want to say Chinese people, if they're Japanese. I didn't want to say Asian people if they were Taiwanese or Korean.

I guess I could have said,

Maybe next time Razz
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Actually my life has been more effed up than any effed up dream I have ever had.. mixed in with brief periods of things going decent.

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
olias

olias

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 pm

way to kill the lulz Razz
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
Actually my life has been more effed up than any effed up dream I have ever had.. mixed in with brief periods of things going decent.

Seriously.

Let me guess. Something not go your way?

Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:34 pm

I had a dream last night where these was these Stegosauruses.... actually, they looked a lot like turkeys but with weird really small heads, but I knew they were Stegosauruses. ....and I was trying to sneak them out of this "compound".

The exit looked like an old-fashioned toll booth, and there was a back door on the side. The walls of the compound were red brick and it was dark.

Me and some girl I imagined were in a jeep, with all these Stegosauruses - and she was trying to figure out the back door combination and I was trying to get through the gate with the jeep.

(I could have easily walked through, cause it was just that big stupid arm, but I had a jeep full of these things and I was trying to leave with them)

I woke up, looked at the clock - 4am. I pushed out a huge fart, rolled over and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 pm

my dreams feature sex. Lots of it. With chicks I know.

Not lying either. I have a massive libido.

Last edited by olias on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireProphet

FireProphet

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 pm

I had a dream this morning where I smoked a cigarette (iknorite, so bad) for the first time ever and then got a ride home with my straight edge friend. I felt dumb.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 pm

olias wrote:
my dreams feature sex. Lots of it. With chicks I know.

Not lying either. I have a massive libido.
Thats a double edged sword lol.
OMG. THAT HAS TO HAPPEN FOR REAL.
Comes into my head alot after those lol.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Don't even mention it happening for real. I am already a walking talking boner as is, that would hardly help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Effed up Dreams Vide
PostSubject: Re: Effed up Dreams   Effed up Dreams Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Effed up Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com