BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Does The Browser Firefox have Satanic ties to its orgin? Firefox users try this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Does The Browser Firefox have Satanic ties to its orgin? Firefox users try this! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Does The Browser Firefox have Satanic ties to its orgin? Firefox users try this!   Does The Browser Firefox have Satanic ties to its orgin? Firefox users try this! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Usvart Jorge wrote:
Saint Raven wrote:
The horror ... the horror.

Now I have to boycott Firefox just like I boycott Proctor & Gamble! Surprised

I feel your pain, man. I haven't used Bounty, even though it is the quicker picker upper, since I was a kid due to it being from Satan's company, Proctor & Gamble.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Does The Browser Firefox have Satanic ties to its orgin? Firefox users try this! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Does The Browser Firefox have Satanic ties to its orgin? Firefox users try this!   Does The Browser Firefox have Satanic ties to its orgin? Firefox users try this! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Kan-o-sushi wrote:
As someone who used to program and design websites, I think it's hilarious they used an "apocalyptic vision" sort of writing style to speak to Mozilla's history - especially regarding improving web coding standards, etc. The allegory of the open-source Mozilla vs. the Microsoft-created Internet Explorer is awesome. Very creative easter egg, hehe. For those of you that don't get it and are just offended by it, you obviously don't understand geeky humor.
+1

LastFirstborn wrote:
Personally, I think it's hilarious. If there's ever an actual fringe theory that Mozilla developers are spreading an actual evil occult propaganda, I will lol profusely.

There are fringe theories about everything, so I wouldn't laugh too hard...it's to be expected Razz
Back to top Go down

Does The Browser Firefox have Satanic ties to its orgin? Firefox users try this!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com