BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passions in life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Passions in life - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:18 am

How's about we shut up about the drugs already hey.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Yeah let's talk about skateboarding instead!
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:43 pm

I tried to get into skating when I lived in japan, but failed miserably. My bro got way into it, and he was pretty good, but then we moved to Tennessee, and it is just flllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaattttt. So there isn't much skating to be done.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm not that good at skating either. I've been skating on and off since I'm 10.
It's just fun. It's pretty flat where I live too but anywhere there's concrete there's something to do with a skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Nice video. I really enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 pm

You know, it's so funny, as much as people may look at me like I'm so frustratingly weird and complex and whatever, it's nonsense and misunderstanding - compared to all the Christian metalheads I've come across, I am without a doubt the most normal and easy going.

Just freakin chill guys!
See, this is why you're all still single. I'm single too, but that's only cause I'm not 7 feet tall and New York girls are dumb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=610958313
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Last I checked, the only one who was freaking out was Olias. Funnily enough (according to how you view it, Sergio), he has a girlfriend.

As for myself, I am single because I want to. I wanna puke everytime I think of how my last relationship went. So until I find the girl I want, I'll stay single.

Another thing, what is normal? Do you like to be considered normal? Is it because you like "normal" girls?

To be considered "normal" is almost an insult to me. Because being normal means you fit in the mass. And the mass is generally disgusting with depravity. "Normal" girls, to me, are insipid and without intelligence.

Here's my view: Don't try to be normal. Be pleasing to God and be yourself while doing so.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:52 pm

metalgrinch wrote:
You know, it's so funny, as much as people may look at me like I'm so frustratingly weird and complex and whatever, it's nonsense and misunderstanding - compared to all the Christian metalheads I've come across, I am without a doubt the most normal and easy going.

Just freakin chill guys!
See, this is why you're all still single. I'm single too, but that's only cause I'm not 7 feet tall and New York girls are dumb.

a little late Razz we are talkin skating now.

Hero wrote:
Last I checked, the only one who was freaking out was Olias. Funnily enough (according to how you view it, Sergio), he has a girlfriend.

Freakin is a strong word. I'd say "defending my thread from evil doers...or at least thread hijackers"
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:06 pm

I bet you never saw a kid go so fast on a skateboard. He's only 14.
(keep your music running, the video doesn't have any)
Back to top Go down
Exhumed

Exhumed

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Hero wrote:

- Cooking (I do this for a living)

I wish I were you.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Just when you thought skateboarding was easy after watching those vids, here's what happens every once in a while between successful tricks... watch out for the last bail, you'll cry for the kid.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 pm

SO heres a new one for me...
After tonight...
I love dancing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
ELAN

ELAN

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Hero wrote:
I'm not that good at skating either. I've been skating on and off since I'm 10.
It's just fun. It's pretty flat where I live too but anywhere there's concrete there's something to do with a skateboard.

Yeah, I just reached the ten year mark as well. I used to take it a lot more seriously than I do now, but I still do it as often as possible and do it only out of pure enjoyment. Not really into smashing myself on eight-stairs for a video part anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elanschambers
ELAN

ELAN

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:07 pm

metalgrinch wrote:

Hey, random, but I go to New York all the time. You and I should hang.
Back to top Go down
ELAN

ELAN

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Hero wrote:
I bet you never saw a kid go so fast on a skateboard. He's only 14.
(keep your music running, the video doesn't have any)

Very good stuff, but I've seen faster. Diego Bucchieri might as well be made out of freaking rubber.
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 pm

God
Anything Audiophile related, ive probably spent more money on this hobby then anyone could feel guilty over, but its all good cause at the end of the day, when you can crank up Obscura's Cosmogenesis and feel like your right on stage, your more then glad you spent every free penny on it Laughing
music
being as anti-nwo as possible
studying god from a scientific perspective, to me he is very logical and scientific
edged weapons, have no idea why, but knives, swords and spears fascinate me, not in a scary kind of way, i just think they are so cool. it's fun to kill bordom by attempting to make your razor blade seem dull by artistically honing the edge of a knife.
helping people, nothing makes me happier then to know someone elses day, week or month has been significantly improved because of me.
nature (not in a environmentalist sort of way) i just like things like hiking and camping or just paying large attention to small detail in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
metalgrinch

metalgrinch

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:40 am

ELAN wrote:
metalgrinch wrote:

Hey, random, but I go to New York all the time. You and I should hang.

I don't go into the city much at all, I live on Long Island. I friended you on facebook rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=610958313
Exquisite Corpse

Exquisite Corpse

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 6:49 pm

- Living for God, taking up my cross daily, loving and obeying Him; growing in Him and learning more, renewal of the mind. This includes Bible study, prayer life and intercessions and using gifs of Holy Spirit. Loving Him and then loving others, including my hubby Smile. Striving to be humble.
-Evangelization and other ministry, serving others.
-The abolition of human sex trafficking/slavery; and physical/emotional/psychological restoration to these people, including witnessing to them. God is the only true Healer of a person's whole.
-Art and music.
-Nature.
-Learning
Back to top Go down
http://www.love146.com
ELAN

ELAN

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Exquisite Corpse wrote:
- Living for God, taking up my cross daily, loving and obeying Him; growing in Him and learning more, renewal of the mind. This includes Bible study, prayer life and intercessions and using gifs of Holy Spirit. Loving Him and then loving others, including my hubby Smile. Striving to be humble.
-Evangelization and other ministry, serving others.
-The abolition of human sex trafficking/slavery; and physical/emotional/psychological restoration to these people, including witnessing to them. God is the only true Healer of a person's whole.
-Art and music.
-Nature.
-Learning

-And transcending aethereal aethers of renewal in the ardent forests.
(She forgot to add that one.)
Back to top Go down
Exquisite Corpse

Exquisite Corpse

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu May 20, 2010 7:40 pm

>_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.love146.com
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 25, 2010 4:15 am

I'm not sure if I have true passions in life at the moment,

hanging out with friends and performing music are the only two things that seem to remain when talking about things that truly make me happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passions in life   Passions in life - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Passions in life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com