BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which option best describes you?
I am an existing listener who prefers Sundays
Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_lcap63%Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
I am an existing listener who would prefer Fridays
Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_lcap25%Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I am an existing listener, and either day is fine
Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_lcap0%Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I currently don't listen, but might if it stays on Sundays
Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_lcap0%Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I currently don't listen, but might if it moves to Fridays
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care about Aussie Hour - I just want to vote in a poll
Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_lcap12%Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) Vide
PostSubject: Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll)   Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 am

For those of you who have come to check this thread out who aren't familiar with The Aussie Hour, it is one of the shows on Blabber Jesus Radio, hosted by myself, and currently airing from 9:00PM - 1:00AM Sunday nights Tasmanian time (Which is Sunday mornings for the eastern US, VERY early morning for western US).

As I approach the first anniversary of The Aussie Hour, it is appearing that due to various changes it peoples' situations, the current day/time isn't as convenient for people as it once was.

I believe that amongst other things, some of the main reasons for a falling listener base, particularly in the first hour or so of the show, are Aussies having school/work the next day, and church commitments for both Aussies and Americans.

I am currently considering a change to Friday nights, Tasmanian time; with the show running the same hours. This would at least alleviate the aforementioned issues, however such a move would also introduce other issues for some of my existing listeners, such as clashes with work for some of my American and other international listeners.

Before making a final decision, I am going to run this poll, and would ask that those of you who vote in it, do so honestly, as these results will be used in making my decision.

Please don't vote "I may listen if..." if you have no intention to listen at all. Also, I would appreciate answers of "I just want to vote in a poll" if that is the case for you, as it would give me an indication that people who aren't listeners have actually checked out this thread / poll.

PLEASE NOTE:
This poll is running on both Firestream AND Blabberboard. If you are registered on both forums, please vote in only ONE of the polls.

Further comments / questions are welcome in the thread.

Thanks for your time.

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/necromanicide
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll)   Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:51 am

Important update on the future of The Aussie Hour has been posted in the Aussie Hour Playlist Thread - Please read it.

Also posted as bulletin and blog on The Aussie Hour Myspace page - http://www.myspace.com/aussiehour

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/necromanicide
Sutekh

Sutekh

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll)   Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:59 am

Now I've voted, I'm off to read the update in the other thread...
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 3067
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll)   Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 am

i listen every now and than....The cool thing about the Aussie show is that it isn;t playing at night (in Europe), like all the American shows, but in the morning. I listen when i come back from church on sunday. On friday might also be an option for me....but i work more often on a friday morning than a sunday morning. So i went for sundays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll)   Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Change of Aussie Hour day? (poll)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Affiliates :: Blabberjesus (News, Radio, Download, Music Vault) :: Untombed Radio-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com