BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things aren't good...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireProphet

FireProphet

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Things aren't good... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:36 pm

You are misunderstanding me.
I know what you already stated. That's why I don't really care (hence, why I said "relieved") what you do in or with this long distance relationship. Like I said, everything is limited in such a circumstance. That obviously includes how needy/draining a person can be, so I got that.

And did I assume? I did not say 'this is a pattern.' I said "I do hope this is not a pattern." I'm concerned about how a similar girl would play out for you outside of a long distance relationship. My apologies for throwing that out there, as it may have been an unnecessary concern.
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 pm

FireProphet wrote:
You are misunderstanding me.
I know what you already stated. That's why I don't really care (hence, why I said "relieved") what you do in or with this long distance relationship. Like I said, everything is limited in such a circumstance. That obviously includes how needy/draining a person can be, so I got that.
Sorry for misunderstanding and becoming angry with you. I am not feeling the best right now, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eclipsingblack
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:52 pm

keep praying and looking after yourself, you are responsible for you. If she doesn't want to talk to you or reach out, that is her choice. Keep living your life and not get bogged down by others issues... im sure you already have your own.

Pray for her, but don't bend over backwards and waste emotional energy that isn't really helping.
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:42 am

therockismighty wrote:
keep praying and looking after yourself, you are responsible for you. If she doesn't want to talk to you or reach out, that is her choice.
True, and I will wait for her to talk with me again... After a while though, I will try and get a hold of her if I don't hear from her for too long a period. I at least want to know what is going on, at some point anyways.

therockismighty wrote:

Keep living your life and not get bogged down by others issues... im sure you already have your own.

Pray for her, but don't bend over backwards and waste emotional energy that isn't really helping.

Thanks... I will definitely keep praying. You're right, I shouldn't waist my "emotional energy"... it's hard not to worry a lot though, I must say. I will try though, because you're right that it won't really help anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:20 pm

I sent her an email last night and a text message telling her to read it. She did after nearly two weeks of not hearing from her once, and she also replied to it.

She said that she cannot handle having a boyfriend right now and that she needs a friend right now. Also, she said she sees what she has been going through has been hurting me. She said seeing that has been killing her and she does not want that to happen anymore. I've replied to her email and said that if she can't handle having a boyfriend right now then it's best that we are not together anymore. She is more important to me than this relationship and if she can't handle our relationship right now then it's better if it ceases. I hope we will still be friends and talk though... and hopefully one day if she can handle it we can continue our relationship.

She has given up praying and talking to God about what she is going through... She said she isn't getting any answers. Please pray for her because it doesn't seem like she will anymore. It's going to take so long before things get better for her.

I don't feel anything right now... just numb.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 am

sad to hear man, just be there for her when she needs you, and keep praying.
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:53 pm

praying mate, these things can help us grow and mature and wait for God's hand in things in the future. bless ya
Back to top Go down
sedona

sedona

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Kan-o-sushi wrote:
I sent her an email last night and a text message telling her to read it. She did after nearly two weeks of not hearing from her once, and she also replied to it.

She said that she cannot handle having a boyfriend right now and that she needs a friend right now. Also, she said she sees what she has been going through has been hurting me. She said seeing that has been killing her and she does not want that to happen anymore. I've replied to her email and said that if she can't handle having a boyfriend right now then it's best that we are not together anymore. She is more important to me than this relationship and if she can't handle our relationship right now then it's better if it ceases. I hope we will still be friends and talk though... and hopefully one day if she can handle it we can continue our relationship.

She has given up praying and talking to God about what she is going through... She said she isn't getting any answers. Please pray for her because it doesn't seem like she will anymore. It's going to take so long before things get better for her.

I don't feel anything right now... just numb.
that must be very, very difficult for you and her Crying or Very sad i will continue praying, as well.
Back to top Go down
Exhumed

Exhumed

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:54 pm

I will keep you in my prayers, Davis, and please read what I wrote on your facebook.
Back to top Go down
Kan-o-sushi

Kan-o-sushi

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Thank you guys, your prayers and support mean a lot to me

We both want to remain friends and keep talking, which I am really happy about Smile we just can't be in the same kind of relationship we had before right now.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:03 am

im still praying for you both.

no matter how roughs things can be, you're never alone. Jesus is always with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things aren't good...   Things aren't good... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Things aren't good...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com