BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crucify The Flesh

Crucify The Flesh

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist Vide
PostSubject: Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist   Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Kyle has decided to step down as a guitarist.
It's very hard to see him go and came as a shock to us, we have had such a fun time and a great bond with Kyle. He is like our brother. As cliche as it is said, we have no callousness between us, we continue to be friends and have hang outs. We will miss him, and wish to thank him so much for the time we have had to be in this whole thing.

Here is Kyles message:

"Sup everyone. I have come to decide to leave Those Who Endure. Firstly, it isnt that I dont like the guys, I love my beots(means bro) in the band,
the music is just not me. I mean that I am not really into metal and all. Also I cant commit as much as I should. I have had a great time hanging out with Pete, Caleb, Tom and Jamo. And we will in the future. I just see my music in abit of a different direction. Not as heavy.

I hope the best for the guys and to see them take over the world for God. I will be in the moshpit banging my head with alot of you and cheering them on. I will continue to be a brother of the band, and in a way part of it.

Support these guys, they deserve it.

Cheers all God bless.
Kyle "Mean Mr B"

So there it is all. We are now in the market for a new guitarist. We will organise the people whom are interested, which we decide as appropriate, to come along to practice for an audition. We are praying for the right person, so know you are being lifted up.

Please read our needs, and send messages if you are interested or know someone who would be.

What we are looking for in a new guitarist:

1.Must be a devoted Chistian. NOT NEGOTIABLE. We are all christians, and aim to use our band for Gods' Kingdom.
2.Must have own gear incl Guitar, Amp/Stack (not practice amps) and
effects if needed.
3.Must have own transport.
4.Must enjoy metal, must want to and be able to play metal.(even if some)
5.Finished high school - age wise for the sake of playing shows.
6.Need to be comitted to 1 or 2 practices each week and to seeing this through.

We are all based around Brisbane, so it would be in the best intrests to live around this area.

We have quite a few big shows lined up this year including Easterfest and possible touring opportunities later in the year.
You can check out our first show and some sample mp3's on the myspace
www.myspace.com/thosewhoenduremetal
We are based in Brisbane Australia.

Our music includes alot of influences, but our main style is leaning towards Death Metal, Atmospheric, Progressive and some "core", amoung others.

Our influences are Misery Chastain, Saving Grace, With Blood Comes Cleansing, Living Sacrifice, Becoming The Archetype, Renascent, As I Lay Dying, Soul Embraced, The Famine, Underneath The Gun, InExorium, Symphony In Peril, Sympathy, Kashee Opeiah, The Handshake Murders, Beseiged, Sotahuuto, Indwelling and Impending Doom.
If you are interested please send us an email : thosewhoendure@gmail.com or alternatively reach us on the myspace.

Blessings in Christ
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thosewhoenduremetal
laurenwrites

laurenwrites

Number of posts : 3763

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist   Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Hope you guys can find someone really good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lae1218
Crucify The Flesh

Crucify The Flesh

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist   Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:48 am

Thanks we really hope and are praying so. We are opening for my mates Saving Grace in 6 weeks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thosewhoenduremetal
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist   Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:15 am

Praying that y'all find a guitarist as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist   Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Those Who Endure Seeking new 2nd Guitarist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Music Discussion :: Musicians Lair-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com