BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Broken Flesh - "Forever in Flames" Remixed!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
veilofdisdain

veilofdisdain

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Broken Flesh - "Forever in Flames" Remixed!! Vide
PostSubject: Broken Flesh - "Forever in Flames" Remixed!!   Broken Flesh - "Forever in Flames" Remixed!! Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:42 am

I've uploaded newly remixed versions of songs from the "Forever in Flames" album to all of the Broken Flesh sites online. The remixes are a vast improvement over the original 2009 version of the album! And yes, we'll probably be re-releasing the FIF remixed album as well.

You can check out a few tracks of the remixed songs on our Facebook, our myspace, or ReverbNation profile. Knowing that most people will just go either to facebook or myspace... if you're on facebook just go to our page (facebook.com/brokenflesh), and click the "Band Profile" tab to listen to them. On myspace, just simply hit up our profile at myspace.com/brokenflesh and check out the music player. On reverbnation, again, just hit up the profile at reverbnation.com/brokenflesh. Thanks to David Johnson at Johnson Audio Production for remixing the entire album without us even having to ask him to. His generosity is MUCH appreciated! Smile

That said, in the next few months, in addition to a possible re-release of the remixed FIF album, we'll also be releasing our brand new follow-up to FIF. It will be a 6-song EP entitled, "Stripped, Stabbed, and Crucified". This will be the first Broken Flesh material with my vocals on it. It marks the first songs that Kevin Tubby and I have done together again since our days in Obliteraton/Death List from back in the late 1990's. The album will be recorded by Clay Withrow from Prog Metal band, Vangough with the exception of drums. Drums will be engineered by Producer/Engineer Sterling Winfield (PANTERA, HATEBREED, KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, HELL YEAH, DAMAGEPLAN). Sterling will also be mixing and mastering the final product! Suffice it to say, we're all REALLY excited to get this thing finished. We're currently in the studio now, so hopefully we'll have it ready to go within the next couple months or so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdisdain.com
SolidMetalMozart

SolidMetalMozart

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Broken Flesh - "Forever in Flames" Remixed!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Broken Flesh - "Forever in Flames" Remixed!!   Broken Flesh - "Forever in Flames" Remixed!! Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 pm

I can't wait. Does this make my first copy of Forever in Flames a collectible? Razz
Back to top Go down

Broken Flesh - "Forever in Flames" Remixed!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Broken Flesh-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com