BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
veilofdisdain

veilofdisdain

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!! Vide
PostSubject: Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!!   Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 pm

We are NOW booking shows!!! If you want to bring Broken Flesh to YOUR city, hit us up at brokenfleshband (at) gmail (dot) com or call us at 405-748-0768!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdisdain.com
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!!   Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

I hope you know that every time you post, you always double post your new topics.
Back to top Go down
veilofdisdain

veilofdisdain

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!!   Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!! Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Yeah... I thought since they were in separate forums (and not actually double posted in the same forum) it would be alright. I know a lot of people never check out the actual band forums, so that's why I posted to the general christian metal forum as well. If it's too much of an annoyance, I'll stop doing that. I certainly don't want to annoy anyone with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdisdain.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!!   Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Broken Flesh Is Now Booking!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Broken Flesh-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com