BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
billroxx

billroxx

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom Vide
PostSubject: Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom   Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:53 pm

PS TO JAMES: We really need an Intense Millennium board here Smile

INTENSE MILLENNIUM RECORDS PRESS RELEASE
NOVEMBER 17TH 2010

INTENSE MILLENNIUM RECORDS makes changes to first quarter release schedule

Intense Millennium Records continues to expand in the market place as we have sought to grow our distribution outlets and get our releases out to an even wider audience then we have ever reached before! Our first 5 titles have now been officially released all over the world and have been getting rave reviews. We have been struggling through a lot of growing pains in our efforts to bring you, the listener, the best possible releases and listening experience that we can. As a result of this growth and our new distribution agreements we are in a position where we need to make some quick changes to our first quarter releases.

Originally announced for release in January 2011 was Bloodgood's "Rock in a Hard Place" and Sacred Warrior's "Master's Command". These titles will now be moved to a later time in 2011. All those that pre-ordered these titles will be contacted directly with options for credit, refund or exchange for the new titles.

We are very excited to announce our brand new January 2011 releases celebrating seminal anniversaries of two great classic Christian Rock bands:

Los Angeles based Ransom's debut self-titled album. This release will celebrate the 20th anniversary of this often over looked commercial metal album. Featuring the amazing female vocals of front woman Lisa Faxon and shredding guitars of Tony Ortiz. For fans of bands along the lines of Lita Ford, Ratt, Stryper, and Dokken. "Ransom" will be remastered, and feature the bands 1988 demo "Once And For All" as bonus tracks.

Southern California's classic punk/alternative band Undercover's 1986 critically acclaimed album "Branded". "Branded" has never before been released on CD as a stand alone album, and the albums 25th anniversary is the perfect time for it to be it's first complete with exclusive bonus tracks. 1986's Branded took Undercover in a slightly different direction with keyboard-laden melodies and darker, more introspective lyrics. In "Pilate", sung from the point of view of Pontius Pilate, the persona struggles with the guilt of having crucified Jesus, confessing, "I killed him, I killed him after all." Other song titles on this album were "Cry Myself to Sleep" and "Darkest Hour." Branded marked a turning point for the band, as on future releases it would continue to explore aspects of Christian life not frequently addressed by the CCM musicians who were finding increasing acceptance on secular airwaves and with secular audiences.

Both Ransom and Undercover albums will be released on January 25th. A preorder for both titles will begin in the coming days.

Additional changes in the release schedule is moving February's scheduled releases, Vengeance Rising's "Destruction Comes" and Deliverance's "What a Joke" to March.

Keep up to date on the latest INTENSE MILLENNIUM RECORDS news via our website at http://www.intensemillennium.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom   Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:32 am

note to bill..can i help promote the "D" with you???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom   Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:39 am

Good to see Ransom and Undercover getting re-releases as well.

Waiting for Dual Edge to be released though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
billroxx

billroxx

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom   Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

Sherry! Always looking for help!

Jeff, you and me both! I have Dual Edge on the brain lately! I think you might see it in 2011 Smile
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom   Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:38 am

billroxx wrote:
Jeff, you and me both! I have Dual Edge on the brain lately! I think you might see it in 2011 Smile

Sweet!! The cassette just isn't holding up like it used to Razz
Back to top Go down
oteis

oteis

Number of posts : 3067
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom   Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm

So is there any new artwork for these 2 classics or will they be released with the old artwork? I'm thinking about getting the Undercover album. (However i already have it on vinyl and cd (anthology box) ).
Back to top Go down
billroxx

billroxx

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom   Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:28 pm

The cover art will be slightly modified on both! All of the inside and outside art is brand new!

All have exclusive bonus tracks and have been completely remastered to todays standards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom   Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Intense Millennium Records presents Undercover and Ransom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Affiliates :: Intense Millenium Records-
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com