BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hiding Place and The New Website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gary-PL

Gary-PL

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Hiding Place and The New Website Vide
PostSubject: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:42 am

On Nov 8, 2010 Promise Land premiered their New Single 'Hiding Place' on Metal Pulse Radio and after the show was over we launched our New Website @ www.PromiseLandX.com

I am just looking for some feedback on what everyone thought of the new song and the new website.

If you missed the Premier of the new single 'Hiding Place' , You can Check it out @ www.promiselandx.com and don't forget to sign-up for our newsletter to keep updated with everything going on with the band.
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:02 pm

The new song sounds great, a real improvement upon your demo. With a little bit more work, your album could be world class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
DavidM

DavidM

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:15 pm

IronGuardian wrote:
The new song sounds great, a real improvement upon your demo. With a little bit more work, your album could be world class.

Thanks Rowland!
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:11 pm

I agree. It's definitely more polished. It's a more refined sound. I was certainly impressed.

As for the website, just make sure there aren't any flapping doves/pigeons on there and it'll be great Razz
Back to top Go down
Gary-PL

Gary-PL

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:25 am

IronGuardian wrote:

Thanks Rowland!
Back to top Go down
Gary-PL

Gary-PL

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:26 am

JeffdlS wrote:
I agree. It's definitely more polished. It's a more refined sound. I was certainly impressed.

As for the website, just make sure there aren't any flapping doves/pigeons on there and it'll be great Razz

Thanks Jeff!
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:39 pm

epic..begins soundin like a motion picture soundtrack..like your older stuff and the slam with the hard pounding story of corrie ten boom and the great music! this song is a def winner in my book.i would be very proud and blessed to help you promote.cant wait to hear the rest!!

the web site was layed out beautifully and very informative.love the testimonies too! great witness and loads of stuff.i couldnt sign up for the news letter fast enuff.great job to all of you and many many blessings.god has great things in store for this band! cant wait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/postivepromotions
Gary-PL

Gary-PL

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:01 am

sherri wrote:
epic..begins soundin like a motion picture soundtrack..like your older stuff and the slam with the hard pounding story of corrie ten boom and the great music! this song is a def winner in my book.i would be very proud and blessed to help you promote.cant wait to hear the rest!!

the web site was layed out beautifully and very informative.love the testimonies too! great witness and loads of stuff.i couldnt sign up for the news letter fast enuff.great job to all of you and many many blessings.god has great things in store for this band! cant wait!

Thanks sherri for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
DavidM

DavidM

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:57 am

Indeed.. Thanks for all the feedback, peeps.

Man, we're so glad you all liked the song. To say it was nerve-wrecking leading up to the event would be an understatement. lol So, the positive responses we've had to the new PL sound is very reassuring.

Now it's time to get the rest of thew album done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gary-PL

Gary-PL

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 pm

DavidM wrote:
Indeed.. Thanks for all the feedback, peeps.

Man, we're so glad you all liked the song. To say it was nerve-wrecking leading up to the event would be an understatement. lol So, the positive responses we've had to the new PL sound is very reassuring.

Now it's time to get the rest of thew album done. Very Happy

Thanks for all the feed back! We are going to to be hard at work in the studio to get the the full length album done! Make sure to sign-up for the newsletter to keep updated on all the latest and greatest from Promise Land @ www.PromiseLandX.com
Back to top Go down
fishingd

fishingd

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Sweet!!! Looking forward to the new album!
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalpulseradio.com
Ready Sketty

Ready Sketty

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Yeah, I LOVE the new single! Banger I am so excited for the album & concerts! excitedjumpers
Back to top Go down
Gary-PL

Gary-PL

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Ready Sketty wrote:
Yeah, I LOVE the new single! Banger I am so excited for the album & concerts! excitedjumpers

Me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding Place and The New Website   Hiding Place and The New Website Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hiding Place and The New Website

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Promise Land-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com