BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

PASTOR BRAD update 10/26/2010 - New Video, Podcast, more...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PASTOR BRAD update 10/26/2010 - New Video, Podcast, more... Vide
PostSubject: PASTOR BRAD update 10/26/2010 - New Video, Podcast, more...   PASTOR BRAD update 10/26/2010 - New Video, Podcast, more... Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Hey BLABBER friends....

Hope ya'll have been well... I've been away from the realm for a good while... God is moving, working, leading... good stuff... here's the latest:

NEW MAX LIFE PODCAST--3 PB songs... an interview with "Metal For Christ Podcast"... teaching from the Word... and more... it's all here: www.guitarjams.net/podcast

SHRED RHEMA -- "An InstruMETAL Word From God"
This Album--as all PB releases seem to do... is taking on a life of it's own! We all know, in heavy musical terms, what the word SHRED means... and as followers of Christ--we may have heard teaching on the Greek Word "RHEMA"...

A Mini-Bible Study on the word "RHEMA"
There are two essential Greek words in the New Testament which are translated as "WORD".

Logos, refers to the total inspired Word of God and to Jesus, Who is the living Word. (Luke 8:11 - John 1:1 – Philippians 2:16 - 2 Timothy 2:15 – Hebrews 4:12 - I Peter 1:23 - I Peter 2:2)

Rhema, refers to a word that is spoken and means “an utterance.” A rhema is a verse of Scripture that the Holy Spirit brings to our attention with application to a current situation or need for direction. The Holy Spirit illuminates particular Scriptures for application that are confirmed in our daily walk with the Lord. (Matthew 4:4 - Matthew 26:75 - Luke 1:38 - Luke 2:29 - Luke 3:2 - Luke 5:5 - John 6:63 - John 15:7,8 - Acts 5:20 - Acts 11:16 - Romans 10:8–9, 17 - II Corinthians 13:1 - Ephesians 6:17 - Ephesians 5:25–26).

I'm calling this next PB album "SHRED RHEMA" because it will contain both--shred... and rhema... 10 heavy rockin instrumental tunes--packed--as always with special guests player like DEREK CORZINE (Bloodline Severed), JIM GRIFFIN (Griffin X), JOHN HULDT (Awesome Player), Art Kalenda, Mario Barasic... and more... AND--- EACH SONG WILL CONTAIN A 2-5 MINUTE TEACHING SNIP-IT FROM GOD'S WORD--prayerfully chosen -- to encourage, challenge and inspire...

I hope to release SHRED RHEMA sometime early in 2011.

NEW WEBSITE: "UpThereDownHere.Com"
Ministering to woudned believers... Mobilizing the Church to BE the Church!

Were JUST getting started with this---but our prayer is that UpThereDownHere -- inspired by the prayer Jesus taught us to pray in Mat. 6:10, "Your Kingdome come...your will be done ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN..." will be come a powerful community of inspiration, healing, and a motivating force -- prompting the church to stop "doing church" and start BEING THE CHURCH...

CHECK IT OUT @ www.uptheredownhere.com

NEW VIDEO FOR "TURN UP THE LIGHT" -- Featuring Ken Tamplin on lead vocals

Metal Blessings!
Pastor Brad
www.guitarjams.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net

PASTOR BRAD update 10/26/2010 - New Video, Podcast, more...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Pastor Brad-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com