BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...?   2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 pm

SSG Jake wrote:
Wow. Once again, Death over Life lays down the law. I found that to be a very intersting read. I've never thought about it like that. But, that way makes sense. See, like I've said before, I'm a logical kid of guy. I liek things to make sense. and THIS makes sense. Two points, DOL, two points!

\m/. Btw, I still need to reply to your' pm. In your' pm, you posted an extremely great question that I am going to have to think and research on. I apologize for not replying sooner.

olias wrote:
As much as I love to disagree with Hero, I feel bad, coz we are always beatin' up on him Razz

I see, but I do know how Hero feels, as I get beat up a bunch by a few guys on Firestream. At least my posts don’t use banter or slandering. I respect Hero, albeit disagree.

olias wrote:
LastFirstborn wrote:
Say it.

It would require admitting something I've told you about. And it's something that

A) Would make me lose a lot of friends over it.

B) I am not really interested in debating with others over it.

You don’t mind a pm? I still remember the words of Christ, so there is absolutely nothing that would cause me to lose your’ friendship. That is a promise. Even if you don’t want to debate it, I wish to know, so that way the suspense won’t be killing me, and I’ll respect your’ wishes.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...?   2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:09 am

I think we must agree to disagree. The bottom line is the definition of "from ages to ages" and "forever and ever" between your version and the new international one.

You did make many important points tho, to the point where I ain't sure anymore. So if you want, take it as if you were right and I was wrong. That, and I don't wanna bother arguing that much again because I've lost interest AND lack further knowledge. So, like they say, GG (good game).

Man-hug <3
Back to top Go down
SSG Jake

SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...?   2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:13 am

Hero wrote:
I think we must agree to disagree. The bottom line is the definition of "from ages to ages" and "forever and ever" between your version and the new international one.

You did make many important points tho, to the point where I ain't sure anymore. So if you want, take it as if you were right and I was wrong. That, and I don't wanna bother arguing that much again because I've lost interest AND lack further knowledge. So, like they say, GG (good game).

Man-hug <3

*clap*

*clap*

*clap

*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*standing ovation*

Who says you can't have civil discourse on the internet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...?   2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Hero wrote:

Man-hug <3

Hey man, iron sharpens iron! I do thank you though, for the opportunity to even debate this civilly and it was a great game. When you do get the interest back, please do keep on questioning this. I'm here to help out, not to say I'm better or worse than anyone.

When you are interested, if there is anything I can help out with, please feel free to post.

Just know though, it was never about who's right and who's wrong. It was about Scriptures and what they say, and what we garner from it and how we came to what we came to.

\m/ and a brotherly hug indeed! grouphug
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...?   2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Hero wrote:

Man-hug <3

Yeah, this topic doesn't interest me at all, and I don't really know what's going on as I haven't read much....

but you're all sorts of win in this post, Hero.

Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...?   2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

2nd Death: Eternal Torment, Annihilationism ...?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com