BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Metal Dad And His Daughter...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Munkey

Munkey

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2009-01-27

A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Vide
PostSubject: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:45 pm

What do metal dads do when their kids are bored? Answer! "THEY CRAFT!"

Take it at face value; no need to look to far into it and bring up some bullshit about him instilling Christian hatred at a young age blah blah blah. He's just having quality time with his daughter. Pretty creative if I do say so myself, and his daughter was having a good time in the process.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Genius. And adorable in a blasphemous sort of way Razz

----------------------------------
----------- Grim Banger ------------
--Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger -
--Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger -
----------------------------------

its a joke, for the record.

Non-bm fans need not apply here.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 pm

HAHA!!! The last 2 seconds of the video made me LOL!

....and I've read that Lords of Chaos book several times.

Munkey, why was this so small?

"Take it at face value; no need to look to far into it and bring up some bullshit about him instilling Christian hatred at a young age blah blah blah. He's just having quality time with his daughter. Pretty creative if I do say so myself, and his daughter was having a good time in the process."

It should have been bigger. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
bmac

bmac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Haha yeah I just recently saw that...have my copy of Lords of Chaos somewhere as well, started out to be a decent book until it became everything Varg and I got sick of him contradicting himself over and over Very Happy I love this video. Black metal is probably the most serious genre out there, but at the same time so easy to make fun of.
Back to top Go down
Exhumed

Exhumed

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Munkey, how should we take this?
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 pm

pipin' hot, with a side of mashed potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Munkey

Munkey

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Exhumed wrote:
Munkey, how should we take this?

Good question. I think we...

"...should take it at face value; no need to look to far into it and bring up some bullshit about him instilling Christian hatred at a young age blah blah blah. He's just having quality time with his daughter. Pretty creative if I do say so myself, and his daughter was having a good time in the process."

A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Biggrin

Last edited by Munkey on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 pm

badger
Back to top Go down
Exhumed

Exhumed

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Haha, I know that but, err, I mean, if you post this on a Christian forum you're very likely to have some negative feedback about it, so pretend that the video will make no controversy is very naive I think.

And the video? Yeah, it's funny to make fun of blackers, as bmac said, they're too serious about it.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Grim Banger Grim Banger Grim Banger

I love this video
Back to top Go down
Munkey

Munkey

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Exhumed wrote:
Haha, I know that but, err, I mean, if you post this on a Christian forum you're very likely to have some negative feedback about it, so pretend that the video will make no controversy is very naive I think.

This thread's been up for 3+ hours now and the response it's getting is just fine and pretty much what I was expecting. I thought some of the metalheads here would appreciate it. If it does cause controversy though, I would care less. I'm not one to go out of my way to avoid controversy.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:33 pm

nb4moralfagshowsupcozdavidhasjinxedit
Back to top Go down
bmac

bmac

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:35 pm

[quote="Munkey"]
Exhumed wrote:
This thread's been up for 3+ hours now and the response it's getting is just fine and pretty much what I was expecting. I thought some of the metalheads here would appreciate it. If it does cause controversy though, I would care less. I'm not one to go out of my way to avoid controversy.

Hahaha...yes. This is true about you. I can sense certain people will take issue with it...but for now, hooray let's have fun with it Smile I used to always joke with my friend that the next time I babysat or went to work at the group home, I'd wear corpse paint, bracers with nails, all black, my bullet belt, etc. and just glare or make black metal grunts. I think it's super funny to picture a black metal guy babysitting a little girl and trying to relate to her..."Wait, so we glue these sticks together to make a so called 'craft' you say? Hmmmm...that gives me an idea..."
Back to top Go down
Exhumed

Exhumed

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:42 pm

bmac wrote:
Hahaha...yes. This is true about you. I can sense certain people will take issue with it...but for now, hooray let's have fun with it Smile I used to always joke with my friend that the next time I babysat or went to work at the group home, I'd wear corpse paint, bracers with nails, all black, my bullet belt, etc. and just glare or make black metal grunts.

A Metal Dad And His Daughter... 313oqxz
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 am

For some reason, a lot of what's been discussed in this thread, reminds me of this other post.

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
SSG Jake

SSG Jake

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:30 am

olias wrote:
nb4moralfagshowsupcozdavidhasjinxedit

*COUGH*Hero*COUGH*

:p

Just kidding, dude.
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:05 am

Munkey wrote:
What do metal dads do when their kids are bored? Answer! "THEY CRAFT!"

Take it at face value; no need to look to far into it and bring up some bullshit about him instilling Christian hatred at a young age blah blah blah. He's just having quality time with his daughter. Pretty creative if I do say so myself, and his daughter was having a good time in the process.

Im praying for you munkey
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
MetalFRO

MetalFRO

Number of posts : 1993
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:06 am

Hguols wrote:
HAHA!!! The last 2 seconds of the video made me LOL!

Me too!

I understand the humor behind, it, and if you look at the guy's facial expressions throughout the whole thing it's pretty obvious it's a big joke. Not that burning churches is a joke, but the video itself was not meant to be taken seriously. People come up w/ some crazy stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
http://metalfroreview.blogspot.com
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:29 am

Did anybody else notice that metal dad looks like TheAmazingAtheist in corpsepaint?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Metal Dad And His Daughter...   A Metal Dad And His Daughter... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Metal Dad And His Daughter...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com