BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dads in the hopsital again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

Number of posts : 2164
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Dads in the hopsital again Vide
PostSubject: Dads in the hopsital again   Dads in the hopsital again Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:30 pm

I have posted here asking for prayer before because of this. My dad has some serious heart problems and has to go into the hospital to get stints put into his arteries about six times a year. So far its been three times this summer, and he is in right now. This time is looking worse, his blood pressure wouldnt stabilize after the surgery and now he has a serious fever which may be an infection from the stint being added. If you all could please take a second to pray for strength for him and comfort to my mother and family. It would mean a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
Exhumed

Exhumed

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Dads in the hopsital again   Dads in the hopsital again Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Sure, I'll pray, man.
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Dads in the hopsital again   Dads in the hopsital again Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:02 pm

sure thing
Back to top Go down
Mr. Rotout

Mr. Rotout

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Dads in the hopsital again   Dads in the hopsital again Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:20 am

You got it brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engarniainc
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Dads in the hopsital again   Dads in the hopsital again Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 am

praying
Back to top Go down
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Dads in the hopsital again   Dads in the hopsital again Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:26 am

Well, things have come a long way since i posted this. I guess it's time for a little update.

During this time when my dad was in the hospital, he had a heart attack while they were operating on him. He was fine though, got out of the hospital then after a week went back to work. Just last month, he went back into the hospital again, for more stints. His doctor told him that he could not return to work this time. My dad is now officially on disability. Things have been extremely tight. My family is most likely going to have to sell the house, and move to a very small cottage my mother inherited. If you guys could keep my family in prayer, it would mean a lot to me. Everything seems shakey, and somewhat bleak. Prayer for a complete healing for my father, and for financial stability would be great. It would honestly mean the world to me.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Dads in the hopsital again   Dads in the hopsital again Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Thanks for the update. Will definitely keep your family in prayer.
Back to top Go down
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Dads in the hopsital again   Dads in the hopsital again Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dads in the hopsital again   Dads in the hopsital again Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dads in the hopsital again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Prayer Request & Praises-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com