BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yet maybe there is hope...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Yet maybe there is hope... Vide
PostSubject: Yet maybe there is hope...   Yet maybe there is hope... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Figured i would post this here because no one knows where the wtta part of the forum is anymore Razz

Im shocked to find out as of last week there are a handful of wtta fans on this board, I know imagine my suprise, Anyways i have decided not to end the project just yet, Instead of the double album i planned on releasing i have decided to go a different route, the double album had 53 tracks clocking in at almost 5 hours, Overkill i know, And i realized no one would take the album seriously nor could anyone listen to it the way it was meant to be heard in that format, so here is the new format

3 full lengths, 2 ep's and one live ep/album

These will be released over the period of a year as follows

The first full length which is untitled for now will be released on bmr on cd around january

The second full length which is also untitled will be released on eee recordings around june 2011

The third full length which is also untitled will either be released by bmr or Sullen, Im waiting on an answer from james but more than likely bmr since james is busy with the remasters thing but this release will be pressed in october of next year

The 1986 e.p will be released for free on bmr sometimes around october

The other e.p is untitled and will also be available on bmr as of december

And last but not least the live album, wtta will have its first and only live show october 31st at 7pm cst in tulsa oklahoma, It will be me on bass, There will be 2 more bass players as well whom i will mention later,both are good friends of mine, there will be a guitar player and drummer as well, it will resemble live sunn, this show will be recorded and pressed to cd by black winter recordings next year sometime, this will be the only recording i will ever have on black winter and the only reason i am is because i promised smudge last year i would let him press the live material

and thats it, so there will be new material slowly coming out over the next year and after the last piece is released me levi and e will begin work on the final album which will not be done for quite some time, this will be a massive release and it will have bits and pieces of everything i have learned along the way plus it will be the first album besides the live album to have drums which will be done by levi, this album will be a mix of funeral doom and sonic drone, 7 tracks, no filler, no crap, just straight forward crush your skull doom/drone, it will also be the first and only wtta album to have 3 vocalists on every track, needless to say it will be a fitting funeral album for wtta, my guess is it wont be released til near the end of 2012

I would like to say thank you to the few out there who genuinely like wtta and have givien me motivation over the last week or so to keep this project going a while longer, i promise you wont be disapointed with any of the upcoming material, wtta is going out with a huge bang and i know i have made a dent in the christian underground but when i do finally end wtta that dent will be a huge smoking crater, this much i know

As for tmd what can i say, i made 2 demos/free downloads and the full length should now be available on bmr, i really have no interest in this project now, i do believe it was a one off kind of thing, i just dont have any interest in ambient music anymore, i might and this is a big might do one more full length, dont know yet

cbf...dib, what can i say, erics comp is still busted so the second album is still on hold, been working on it for 2 years now so i guess it wont hurt to wait a little longer.

and 2 more suprises for anyone who liked somber gravity and insomnia mind collapse, i have a new imc e.p i am going to release on bmr soon for free, its 2 tracks that were left over from the final album, they are a part 1 part 2 type thing, this in no way means imc is back, just didnt want to sit on these two tracks forever, also there will be one final somber gravity album which will be pressed to cd on bmr, it has 7 cover songs on it and some unfinished material that never got released, more on this later, anyways thanks to everyone who digs what i do, sorry to post this here but i wanted to make sure it got read at least once before it became one with oblivion...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dave80tunes
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: Yet maybe there is hope...   Yet maybe there is hope... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 pm

oh, one more thing, for those interested the live show will be recorded to video and uploaded to youtube, so wtta will have a music video,lmao
Back to top Go down
Torrente

Torrente

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Yet maybe there is hope...   Yet maybe there is hope... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 am

As I am from Germany and can't come to the show a YouTube upload would be really great!
I think there are indeed more fans than you'd imagine. I love your music too! Keep up the good work and be blessed, bro. Bass on...! Smile
Back to top Go down
Napalm Dave37

Napalm Dave37

PostSubject: Re: Yet maybe there is hope...   Yet maybe there is hope... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:11 am

Thanks my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet maybe there is hope...   Yet maybe there is hope... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yet maybe there is hope...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com