BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IMP

IMP

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-07-30

It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival... Vide
PostSubject: It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival...   It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival... Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Soooo, I am shipping up to the Purple Door Festival in Lewisberry, PA in a week from saturday...and I have no place to crash. I can get a motel or sleep at this campsite, but I'd much prefer if I was with a person. I know that this is totally throwing caution to the wind, but I'm not entirely certain how to use Couch Surfers and I'm a pretty cheap person in general. The venue is right outside of Harrisburg and if anyone can help me out with a lean-to or a cheap motel or a floor to sleep on for a few hours until my train heading home comes, that would be excellent. I dunno how many people on this site are going to PD, so any advice at all would be awesome.

Thanks,

Annie
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival... Vide
PostSubject: Re: It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival...   It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:30 am

This sounds.... like a bad idea....
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Munkey

Munkey

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival...   It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:44 am

19 y/o girl looking 4 a place 2 crash! just 4 a few hours til i have to catch my train lol. tahnks in advance!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acadianametal
Stender

Stender

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival...   It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 am

I wouldnt use couchsurfers if I was you, last time when I did that in california I ended up staying at some pad where these tweaker looking girls stayed. You never know who your going to end up having to be stranded with..haha.

Sorry I cant help ya out, im on the other side of the country. Sad
Back to top Go down
IMP

IMP

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival...   It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Yeah...it's a horrible idea. I'm not retarded. Although this idea is..
My train comes at 11 the next morning and the train station doesn't open until 7. I could blow like $60 on the motel I found, but I think Imma just wing it and do something extremely st00pid instead. There's campgrounds nearby, so if I can get a friend to let me borrow her hammock, I'm gonna chill out there all night.

>.>
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival...   It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 pm

IMP wrote:
Yeah...it's a horrible idea. I'm not retarded. Although this idea is..
My train comes at 11 the next morning and the train station doesn't open until 7. I could blow like $60 on the motel I found, but I think Imma just wing it and do something extremely st00pid instead. There's campgrounds nearby, so if I can get a friend to let me borrow her hammock, I'm gonna chill out there all night.

>.>

Seriously? Once again.... bad idea.

Young women that sleep alone in parks are rape fodder..... or worse.

All it takes is the wrong nutjob to get wind of your not-so-secret plans and exploit vulnerability to its fullest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival...   It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

It's kind of short notice, but I need a place to crash after Purple Door Festival...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com