BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Islam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pdcsinger

pdcsinger

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Gorlim (OMW) wrote:
pdc, you don't really sound like you love our country. From your posts, we are the worst of the worst. I don't know anybody who says the US is God's chosen country. You're throwing out alot of harsh, silly words.

SSG Jake, good post. ^

I love our country, but the bible has been written. If I were in another country, I would be looking to see what the bible says about that country.

Just because I have read Revelation, and many other scholars have also come to the same conclusion, does not mean that I cannot love my country. We, as the church, have a BUNCH of work to do to keep it alive. Just because it will be gone one day, does not mean that we do not fight to keep it alive as long as we can.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai 04

Zhou Tai 04

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:11 am

In case you guys didn't see this...
Zhou Tai 04 wrote:
Look up some stuff about the doctrine of abrogation. Here's one for you that puts it fairly simply.

http://www.islamreview.com/articles/quransdoctrine.shtml
A simple Google search will give you plenty of other resources on the topic as well.
Back to top Go down
mystery

mystery

Number of posts : 457

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 pm

SSG Jake wrote:
So my friend David, who was my best friend all through basic training and our first deployment, when he got hit by an IED in Iraq and lost both his legs, that was God saying, "I told you so?"

no but that happens naturally when you put on a uniform and have a gun and shoot at people
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai 04

Zhou Tai 04

Number of posts : 120

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:21 pm

mystery wrote:
SSG Jake wrote:
So my friend David, who was my best friend all through basic training and our first deployment, when he got hit by an IED in Iraq and lost both his legs, that was God saying, "I told you so?"

no but that happens naturally when you put on a uniform and have a gun and shoot at people
That's an ignorant and very disrespectful thing to say. IEDs don't choose their targets. Soldiers aren't the only ones who are killed or maimed by them.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Zhou Tai 04 wrote:
mystery wrote:
SSG Jake wrote:

That's an ignorant and very disrespectful thing to say. IEDs don't choose their targets. Soldiers aren't the only ones who are killed or maimed by them.

Moderate muslims are the targeted ones. They are hated more than the americans.
Back to top Go down
mystery

mystery

Number of posts : 457

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Zhou Tai 04 wrote:
mystery wrote:
SSG Jake wrote:

its not as if God puts his hand in to penalize americans for their actions, he doesnt need to. thats all im sayin.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:56 am

olias wrote:
Zhou Tai 04 wrote:
mystery wrote:
SSG Jake wrote:

Moderate muslims are the targeted ones. They are hated more than the americans.

Very True.

And most of all.. Ex Muslims, who are now secularists. They are like number one on the fundumental ISlamic hit list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Ethereal Messenger

Ethereal Messenger

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 am

I can understand what PDCsinger is saying. Even though when I read it I do get a little offended. But a lot of it is pretty true. I love our country and I love the Military (Im in the Army as well).

But I've seen a lot of these studies where these guys say that in the year 20something there will be only 4% Bible believing Christians in the World. Now, that is pretty intense. Considering our current situation in our country.

I don't know. I think everyone needs to re-read some of these comments. I think there is a lot of misunderstanding going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/etherealmessenger
GraceUnderPressure

GraceUnderPressure

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Gorlim (OMW) wrote:
Kamerad Ash wrote:
Gorlim (OMW) wrote:
Kamerad Ash wrote:
I hear alot about God's love.. as if we know what that is.
It may make me un- Christian.. but I'm fine with Islam being censored in the Western Countries..

Just like wearing full berka's into a 7-11 should not be allowed. Western Civilization is a good thing and should be preserved.

Just because we have some freedom's does mean we don't have rules.

Actually, allowing freedom of worship and freedom of religion IS preserving Western Civilization. That's what our country is based on. We came to this country to escape religious tyranny. Why would try to hinder that freedom now?

exactly.. Islam is religious tyranny. Always has been, always will be. I'm not saying make it illegal.. but it also should not be given special status.

How is Islam religious tyranny?

Are you familiar with how Islam came to be? How Mohammed spread Islam at swordpoint...that all who would not convert were to die? Are you not aware of dhimmi status in Muslim-controlled lands? How the women are treated as property? How "infidels" to their faith (especially former Muslims) are sentenced to death via fatwas?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Islam - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Islam   Islam - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Islam

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com