BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames Vide
PostSubject: A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames   A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

So we've been mailing out alot of different packages.. mainly to Germany lately. This is not something myself or my brother are familiar with.. but since alot of people on here are familiar with or even run mailorder business's.. how long does it usually take for a package to get from California to say.. Nordhein Westfalen, Germany.. with normal shipping?

People get impatient and I need to know when I can say things should arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Torrente

Torrente

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames   A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi Ash, an air-mail parcel should make it to Germany within 7 workdays. A budget-mail parcel can possibly take several weeks up to months - you never can say for sure how long it will take. And sometimes parcels just get lost on their way (happened to my last CD-parcel from the US...).
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames   A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 pm

thanks for the insight, Ulrich. yea.. things getting lost always is unfortunate.. I've had packages coming from only Los Angeles to San Diego get lost in the mail.. which is pretty sad. A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames   A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:36 pm

Generally an estimate of "around two weeks" is suitable for anything international.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
Shamax

Shamax

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames   A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm

My last (well, first and only so far) order from Whirlwind arrived to me in about 3 weeks. the tracking info didn't really say jack until it was in my hands Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Shamax
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

PostSubject: Re: A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames   A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Shamax wrote:
My last (well, first and only so far) order from Whirlwind arrived to me in about 3 weeks. the tracking info didn't really say jack until it was in my hands Razz

oh sheisse A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames 909437

I'm sure they are faster if you are in Europa.. though. That's what they are for.

DMD should work quicker for US Residents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames   A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A question for people that are familiar with mailorder time frames

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com