BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

help needed with myspace problem?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrawnsworD

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2008-11-04

help needed with myspace problem? Vide
PostSubject: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Would someone please be able to help me with my myspace and contact them on my behalf?
I cant open my private messages or add friend requests and very often i cant login or logout. According to the help section if you cant do something then your site has a bug and you are to contact them so they can fix it.
Trouble is, it wont work when i try to contact them.
PM me if your willing to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/drawnswordgraphix
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 pm

I've had this problem before as well.

I go to add a friend, and I get an "Oops! There was an unexpected error!".

...I figured out pretty quick though, that it still goes though. It's weird.

I've went to edit pages, and got a similar error - but it still made the changes on my page.

Same with contacting them and other people. Try it out!

...if it doesn't work, I'll contact them for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
DrawnsworD

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Thanks Tom. I know what you mean i have had that happen before too, but for weeks now its the same and growing friend requests, along with mail that i cant open and read.

A new problem has now just happened; i cant get to myspace. My PC refuses to leave google or my bookmark?
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 am

Sounds like the problem's not MySpace.

Run an anti-virus lately?

How about your connection settings?
If they're down, give your ISP a call.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:24 am

virus's bro, virus's.

Might have to reboot your computer. help needed with myspace problem? Affraid

Last time I was taken over by virus's I couldn't get to almost any page from google.. i woudl be redirected by the virus to some advert page of meaninglessness.. I ended up jsut rebooting wiondows.. wiped it clean and fresh. No more of those problems now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:05 am

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?tag=mncol

Try to go here and download it, if it works, then before you download, change the setup file's name to iexplore.exe and then set it up. Once it's installed, go to the program's folder and change the actual malwarebytes exectuable (mbam.exe, I think) to iexplore.exe as well. Then run the newly named file and click on full scan. It will scan your PC for malware. Hopefully your internet's tripping up, but it sounds like malware to me.
Back to top Go down
jeff

jeff

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:04 am

I'm not saying your's is this bad, but my old computer acted similar to but worse than this and I had to do a system recovery. I lost music and photos because the computer wouldn't let me back them up even after running malwarebytes anti-malware (which does work good) and anti-virus. I run the malwarebytes program now and use mcafee instead of norton.
Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm

I'm pretty sure there's hope though. It doesn't sound that bad, just a browser hijacking bug, I'm sure it's not too bad.
Back to top Go down
DrawnsworD

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Virus? reboot? malware? I dont know. Looks like i need to get my cuzz over sometime, he's a bit of a computer wizz.

I'v had a PC for nearly 5 years, self taught, apart from a few simple tips, and hav'nt had any major problems or much at all really.(Just a slow internet connection that takes about a hour or two to load and watch a music video at youtube.)

Well, its just myspace i cant get to, I'll just have to borrow some ones computer for it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

Number of posts : 2164
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:29 am

A mac will solve all your problems Cool
Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:37 am

SCREW THE MAC!!! IT'S A DUMB MACHINE FOR DUMB WANNA BE ELITIST HIPSTERS!!!

ROFL

Just kidding, but quite honestly, Windows is what people are used to, a switch to Mac would be really hard for many. Besides, if you're careful enough and/or have good enough AV software, the viruses and malware won't really be too much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
DrawnsworD

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Turns out it was a Trojan Horse. All sorted now!
help needed with myspace problem? Trojan_horse1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help needed with myspace problem?   help needed with myspace problem? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

help needed with myspace problem?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com