BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Style and Fashion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Style and Fashion thread.
Simple enough.
Favorite styles?
On the opposite sex?
What you wear normally?
Favorite Brands?
Favorite Stores?
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Simple. I like just simplicity.

Sorry. I am a very practical guy.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 pm

LOL^
Examples?
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 pm

My necklace is a 5lb log chain - I got it, and the link, from Ace Hardware.

I have a bunch of $10 Hot Topic rings. They're nice rings.

My gauntlets I got from The Dark Knight Armory - I might upgrade gauntlets soon. Might.

Shirts, Large MMA UFC shirts. They fit me well, and most of the shirts just have some gothic dark artwork. I don't get the shirts that say "MMA" or "Miami Ink" or "UFC" on them.

Wrangler Loose fitting jeans. 36", or 38 with a belt. Loose fitting because I can't wear straight leg or relaxed fit because I have big legs.

I wear flip-flop sandals 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Tallerthanatree

Tallerthanatree

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Quote :

Favorite styles?

Pretty basic stuff. Jeans and t-shirt most days, or cargo shorts during the summer, button-downs or polos when the occasion calls for it.

Quote :
On the opposite sex?

As long as it looks good on her, I dont care too much.

Quote :
What you wear normally?

T-shirts and cargo shorts. I'm wanting to buy some better clothes before next semester starts though, like some nice jeans, and some western shirts and flannels. I need more polos too. A nice jacket as well.

Quote :
Favorite Brands?

I have a lot of Billabong and Quiksilver type stuff, but I'm starting to lose taste in a lot of it. For jeans, Levis and Bullhead, and for shoes, Adidas, Nike, and Puma.

Quote :
Favorite Stores?

Journeys for shoes, JC Penney for pretty much everything else. I actually got a Metallica shirt for $10 there the other day. I like some stuff in Buckle too, but its pretty damn expensive.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Hguols wrote:
My necklace is a 5lb log chain - I got it, and the link, from Ace Hardware.

I have a bunch of $10 Hot Topic rings. They're nice rings.

My gauntlets I got from The Dark Knight Armory - I might upgrade gauntlets soon. Might.

Shirts, Large MMA UFC shirts. They fit me well, and most of the shirts just have some gothic dark artwork. I don't get the shirts that say "MMA" or "Miami Ink" or "UFC" on them.

Wrangler Loose fitting jeans. 36", or 38 with a belt. Loose fitting because I can't wear straight leg or relaxed fit because I have big legs.

I wear flip-flop sandals 90% of the time.

those aren't gauntlets.. those are called bracers.

Gauntlets, by definition, cover the hand and at least part of the fingers.. as well as up part of the arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:38 pm

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
Favorite styles?

Emo/scene for me. (I'm not emo but the style looks good on me and girls dig me so yeah no care ever.)

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
On the opposite sex?

I dig scene chicks.

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
What you wear normally?

Black t-shirts and hoodies, skinny jeans and slip on shoes. I keep it simple. Wristbands and a bandana when I'm feeling fancy.

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
Favorite Brands?

Eh, just whatever looks cool to me. Not really partial to any particular brand.

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
Favorite Stores?

I like Hot Topic, Zumiez and Anchor Blue (sometimes). Pac Sun is cool but too expensive most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Favorite styles?

I just like to wear simple things. Mostly bands shirts or just shirts from various stores, you know, they don't have to be dark. Just screen printed shirts with cool logos (MMA logos, funny stuff, etc.) Polo shirts and button downs from time to time when I want to look nice.

On the opposite sex?
Anything and everything. I mean I like all types of women, maybe not their personality, but their apparel. You know, I like girls with all fashion senses whether it's emo, scence, preppy, sporty, goth, or whatever. As long as they look nice and their clothes isn't too over the top or "slutty."

What you wear normally?

T shirts and jeans with Converse shoes. (occasionally button ups, polos, standard running shoes, and shorts (jean, camo, and just standard basketball shorts), not in any combination of course)

Favorite Brands?

Lots of stuff I buy doesn't really have brands, you know? Like band shirts come from stores online so they're not truly branded. But yeah... I like Tapout, UFC shirts, and just random shirts. For jeans and shorts I usually buy at Wal-Mart so Faded Glory, Wranglers, and Rustlers I guess.

Favorite Stores?

Wal-Mart, JC Penney at times, different webstores that have band shirts, and MMA Warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:13 pm

I just think Hgouls needs to put on a shirt.. cause in spite of what he might think.. he is "not too sexy for his shirt".

Me.. I haven't money or time to be anything fashionable of late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Hguols

Hguols

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
I just think Hgouls needs to put on a shirt.. cause in spite of what he might think.. he is "not too sexy for his shirt".

Me.. I haven't money or time to be anything fashionable of late.

I know I'm not too sexy for my shirt. It just burnt off, silly.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:

those aren't gauntlets.. those are called bracers.

Gauntlets, by definition, cover the hand and at least part of the fingers.. as well as up part of the arm.

Since we're getting specific, they're actually arm guards.
Bracers are much shorter than what I'm wearing. These go from wrist to bicep.

I was trying to be black metal by calling them gauntlets and YOU RUINED IT ASH!!!!!! THANKS A LOT!!!!!

*throws a rock at a tree*
Back to top Go down
crushthehorns

crushthehorns

Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Black skinny jeans/white t-shirts are comfy as ****, so that's what I'll wear most of the time. Or I'll put on my Bathory or Burzum shirt if I'm feeling extra Grim Banger.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Im gettin into Rockabilly stuff lately...Im diggin the PinUp Girls.com site.
Theres actually alot of cool stuff for the pin up look that isnt slutty...
Cool guys shirts on there too.
I found an Elvis Jailhouse Rock workshirt...Im totally gettin it.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:48 pm

LastFirstborn wrote:
BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
Favorite styles?

Emo/scene for me. (I'm not emo but the style looks good on me and girls dig me so yeah no care ever.)

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
On the opposite sex?

I dig scene chicks.

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
What you wear normally?

Black t-shirts and hoodies, skinny jeans and slip on shoes. I keep it simple. Wristbands and a bandana when I'm feeling fancy.

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
Favorite Brands?

Eh, just whatever looks cool to me. Not really partial to any particular brand.

BOXXYBABEEBROOTAL wrote:
Favorite Stores?

I like Hot Topic, Zumiez and Anchor Blue (sometimes). Pac Sun is cool but too expensive most of the time.
I forgot why we get along so well lol.
Scene chicks!!!!
Dude...Ill have to post some 50's rockabilly models...I dont like scene chicks anymore cuz of these girls.
Back to top Go down
Exhumed

Exhumed

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:57 pm

I always wear semi-formal clothes because of my job, but when I'm at home I'm OK with a track suit or a sweatshirt, I always priorize comfort over appereance.
Back to top Go down
Arch Duke of Metal

Arch Duke of Metal

Number of posts : 2164

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:53 pm

I generally wear skinnies, usually social collision brand because they are wicked comfortable, specifically rude fit. As far as shirts go, ive been wearing less and less band shirts and more v-necks and tanks. Flip flops all the way.

On girls, i love hipster girls.
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Hell yeah, Social Collision rules.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Lucky 13 has alot of cool stuff...
Im gonna try to get some stuff from them.
Back to top Go down
JiK

JiK

Number of posts : 726

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Favorite styles?

I digg stuff that gives a message. Like big prompting words telling the reader something. So that will turn out te be a emo/skate style i guess

On the opposite sex?

Pretty everything, although I seem to have a weak for emo tended girls.... they can be so HOT!

What you wear normally?
ehuu... it depends on my mood, normally i wear jeans, with a shirt and a fest (the fest when it's cold) but sometimes i like to wear overseas with a black bandshirt (the most of them are black....)
and i have a bracelet (steel, and rubber, really nice Very Happy)
and i have two rings, I really LIKE rings!
and a cross neckless that i never take off (sometimes when i'm in my "Meta Mood" I wear my Demon Hunter Neckless)

Favorite Brands?
Ehuu... Overseas, because the jeans can last for yeas and still fit me (i've got one for 5 years now, and it's still functioning ! xD)

Favorite Stores?
I like shopping at the internet (MerchNow and that kinda stuff), but lately i kinda get disappointed when the shirts arrive, because they never fit me good. That's what i get when i, as a huge Dutch guy, starts shopping in the US Razz
Back to top Go down
IMP

IMP

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Favorite styles?
Punk, metal head, rocker type styles. Grungy skater. Stuff like that.

On the opposite sex?
Same.

What you wear normally?
Jeans, skinnies, band tees and tank tops. Band sweatshirts and skate shoes or Converse, sometimes boots. When I'm not working I tend to wear my more violent tees, cutoff shorts and worn and torn jeans. I try to preserve my clothes in two sections to make them last longer--work and non-work clothes. Same thing with shoes.

Favorite Brands?
Anything that's durable, looks good and will last. I'm not a huge fan of girly clothes or band tees designed for girls because they tend to wear out a lot sooner and aren't as functional. I have one LoG tee that's lasted me over a year though. I'm like my dad in that sense. I wear my clothes until they're unwearable and unsavable, no matter how stained they are because that's what spray paint and bleach is for. And then I save the rags for nostalgia's sake and pin them on things. Sooo they'd better last me a long time.

Favorite Stores?
Goodwill, Marshall's, Target for socks and undies and such and various thrift stores. It's not really a preference thing, I'm just cheap and shallow enough to want to wear stuff that isn't really on the market anymore. If I made more money I'd probably still go to the same places though. I'd just spend more money on music, haha.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Number of posts : 7214
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:28 am

skinny pants (black/grey),
all stars or some semi skate shoes (vans off the wall etc).
tight shirts with different types of prints (from bands to movies to no print, etc)
button up shirts at times (longsleeves, rolled up)
grey leather jacket.

Not really into shorts, I have some camo pants I ripped to shorts though :p
I don't wear rings or necklaces.
Sunglasses are my only main extra :p

trendy, retro, dresses, high heels, vintage, hipster, sexy is what I like in girls.

I shop at H&M, Zara, some trendy shops.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Style and Fashion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Style and Fashion   Style and Fashion Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Style and Fashion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com