BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Erotica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zhou Tai 04

Zhou Tai 04

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Erotica - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Erotica   Erotica - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:12 am

Kamerad Ash wrote:
What about erotica outisde of marriage.. when dating or waiting to get married etc..?

Are Christians allowed to be erotic with their un-married lovers? People alwasy go straight to teh " if your married" point. What about everybody else.
That depends on how you view marriage, i.e. whether in your p.o.v. the legal side determines what marriage is, or if the relationship determines it. I personally say the latter. Marriage is a commitment to both your spouse and to God, and is a reflection of the state of the relationship; having a marriage ceremony and taking care of the legal stuff is merely a public declaration of the commitment you have already formed, it is not the commitment itself. There are both people who are not legally married but are married in each other's and God's eyes, and people who are legally married but not married in each other's and God's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Erotica - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Erotica   Erotica - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Zhou Tai 04 wrote:
Kamerad Ash wrote:
What about erotica outisde of marriage.. when dating or waiting to get married etc..?

Are Christians allowed to be erotic with their un-married lovers? People alwasy go straight to teh " if your married" point. What about everybody else.
That depends on how you view marriage, i.e. whether in your p.o.v. the legal side determines what marriage is, or if the relationship determines it. I personally say the latter. Marriage is a commitment to both your spouse and to God, and is a reflection of the state of the relationship; having a marriage ceremony and taking care of the legal stuff is merely a public declaration of the commitment you have already formed, it is not the commitment itself. There are both people who are not legally married but are married in each other's and God's eyes, and people who are legally married but not married in each other's and God's eyes.

Yea.. so it was with CS Lewis and the American woman he married. At first it was just to give her legal residence in England. Later on he married her "for real".. before she died of cancer soon after.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic

Erotica

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com