BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

PASTOR BRAD UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PASTOR BRAD UPDATE Vide
PostSubject: PASTOR BRAD UPDATE   PASTOR BRAD UPDATE Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weeend... what a great INDY 500! Being a Hoosier--I always look forward to that race...

I just a wante to share a brief word of update with you...

BREAK OUT IS DOING GREAT... really excited by the reception it's gotten thus far... thanks to everyone!

My family and I are in a really cool time of soul-searching--regarding the ministry here in Altoona... God is stiring our hearts in a fresh way... I'll share more about this later... but if you think about it... lift us up on prayer... we just need wisdom... it's all good... but prayer is always a good thing!

I will soon have all of my guitar lessons up and available for a donation of ANY SIZE--at guitar jams... I just wanna bless folks and help people learn how to play! It's a little ways from being complete... but soon they'll all be up and ready...

Untile next time...

Metal Blessings,
pb
www.guitarjams.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net

PASTOR BRAD UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Pastor Brad-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com