BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Honest Doctors..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Honest Doctors.. Vide
PostSubject: Honest Doctors..   Honest Doctors.. Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Anybody have any funny quotes from Doctor appointments they have been too?.. or from doctors at any time.. especially if your in the hospital?

I ask cause today I went to the doctor.. cause I've been having what I figured was bronchitus or something.. and after examining me and giving me an anti-biotic.. he said " now go to sleep, you like like crap!! "

This made me laugh hard and respond with " yes, I do!"

Then there was once before when I was real ill with some chronic afflictions and my doctor at that time said. " if it gets any worse we can always just throw you in the lake "...

Cause his office was right next to a lake, Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Honest Doctors.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Honest Doctors..   Honest Doctors.. Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 pm

lol

I was talking to a nurse practitioner who was replacing my regular physician for a while and she was reading back my blood test to me. She said there was a problem with my cholesterol, most likely because I was... (she then proceeded to hesitate for about 10 seconds without really saying anything) and I just said "morbidly obese?" She then sort of chuckled due to her hesitation, nodded, and went on.
Back to top Go down
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Honest Doctors.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Honest Doctors..   Honest Doctors.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:22 am

I guess she didn't want to say ". . . because you're Mexican" Razz
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Honest Doctors.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Honest Doctors..   Honest Doctors.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:01 pm

JeffdlS wrote:
cheers
Yeah man...she was totally going for that but let it go since you gave her an out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Honest Doctors.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Honest Doctors..   Honest Doctors.. Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:15 pm

I'm actually sick as hell still.. I tried to go to work and I almost passed out going up the elevators and my whole body started hurting. So I had to bail on a night job.. which is really bad too do. It's gotta be pneumonia.. I was hoping the anti-biotics would have worked better by now. Oh well, I don't choose this stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Honest Doctors.. Vide
PostSubject: Re: Honest Doctors..   Honest Doctors.. Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

JeffdlS wrote:

I'M PUERTO RICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!