BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor Vide
PostSubject: Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor   Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor   Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 9:07 pm

SAAASSSQQQUUUAAATTTCCCHHHHH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Necromanicide

Necromanicide

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor   Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Discuss what?

The fact that something was discovered and scientists are still putting pieces together working out how to classify the discovery? ie. Science at work, studying something with the aim of understanding it. In which case, I don't think anyone here has any of the scientific data and thus is in no position to discuss this.

Or are you just trying to open up yet another Creationism V's Evolution debate which wouldn't even be a discussion about this article, and will have the same predictable outcome of any other.

What is there to discuss here?

- Necromanicide
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/necromanicide
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor   Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 11:47 am

I am a theistic evolutionist. So I just see this as something to be understood and not something to harp about. I don't take circumstantial evidence to prove or disprove a theory. Why shouldn't we discuss though?

I haven't seen any interesting threads on this board for a while, so I just went ahead and made one I thought would be interesting. I guess not...
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor   Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Oh! OH! I know!

Ardi died a long time ago.

....what do I win?

I seen something on The History channel, some people on there saying that ET's had sex with Homo Erectus to create us. I kept looking for some illustrations, but I couldn't find any.

They don't have to be dirty, just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor   Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

I believe man's gene's were at many times in ancietn history.. messed with. By the Nafar ( hedbrew for the fallen ones ) and their offspring the demigods ( Nephilim ).

Alot of supposed fictional characters have been discovered to not be fictional.. like Agamemnon.. from the story of Achilles and the Trojan war. THey found his grave and remains and were able to estimate that he stood at 7 feet tall.

I think Pan.. the half man.. half Goat person... who was known to get in wild rages and kill people when he got drunk.. might have been a real being as well.

It's from his name .. we get the words Panic and Pandemonium.. etc.

The world is more interesting than modern text books let on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
olias

olias

PostSubject: Re: Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor   Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Note to necro...

Ash's post is the sort of thing I am looking for. I am not looking for a fight. Just something more interesting than funny pictures and band spam.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor   Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Questions raised about 'Ardi' as man's ancestor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Forum free | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com