BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
325ad

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-07

A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Vide
PostSubject: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 3:33 pm

This is just one more reminder of the failed campaign promises of President Obama. The thing about this broken promise is that it was the young people who helped him get elected with the promise of a better tomorrow. Well the stark reality is their are no jobs being created and the economy is not getting any better and people are now at risk of not being able to find a job in which to pay off student loans.

Last edited by 325ad on Fri May 28, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 6:00 pm

links?
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 6:56 pm

You know who owns the Wall Street Journal, by any chance?

The Same guy who owns Fox News.

And it is hogwash.. the economy is improving.. I went from having no work.. to having too much work.. just over the last three weeks.. and both companies I work for are hiring workers now to keep up.

And it's not just my field.

That's leaving out the fact the economic collapse had nothing to do with Obama... it kind of happened before he was ever President.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Kamerad Ash wrote:
You know who owns the Wall Street Journal, by any chance?

The Same guy who owns Fox News.

And it is hogwash.. the economy is improving.. I went from having no work.. to having too much work.. just over the last three weeks.. and both companies I work for are hiring workers now to keep up.

And it's not just my field.

That's leaving out the fact the economic collapse had nothing to do with Obama... it kind of happened before he was ever President.

Razz
Dont you live in Not America somewhere?
And I agree...some what....with Ash.
Obama is not to blame.
Neither is Bush (although he did creat hurricanes to whipe out New Orleans)
Thi sis just a cycle.
People need to stop freaking.
And how can someone own wall street ash?
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
IronGuardian

IronGuardian

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Ya, Obama was handed an economy in crisis. It would have been a very difficult job for anyone. With the way your political system runs, with limited terms, there is always the chance that a new president will be given an awful job, and cop most of the blame for not being super-human.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ironguardianindustries.com
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Political threads in forums are full of fail.
Back to top Go down
The Last Firstborn

The Last Firstborn

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Thu May 27, 2010 8:26 pm

IronGuardian wrote:
Ya, Obama was handed an economy in crisis. It would have been a very difficult job for anyone. With the way your political system runs, with limited terms, there is always the chance that a new president will be given an awful job, and cop most of the blame for not being super-human.

yep
Back to top Go down
325ad

Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 1:22 am

Kamerad Ash wrote:

And it is hogwash.. the economy is improving.. I went from having no work.. to having too much work.

Razz

This not hogwash either yes the stock market had two good day yesterday and the day before yesterday but the speculation is that it is a mirage done with smoke and mirrors. That China has been buying European bonds which have helped stablize the economies somewhat in Europe but the fear is this stablization will only last as look as China keeps buying these bonds. When China stops buying bonds Europe will be in trouble again and people will start to panic, which in turn will drive the stock markets down again hence ending any chance for a rapid recovery.

Obama did promise to put people to work and keep jobs from going overseas this is something he has not been able to do.

Congrats Ash if you are working you are luckier than some!
Back to top Go down
therockismighty

therockismighty

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 2:12 am

How can Obama control what everyone will do in every nations stock market??????

Your country was way effed up before Barack came in power, so, perhaps make sure you vote someone else in next election that doesn't spend money like water and let people who should never of had a loan get one... etc etc etc amen.

Or pray? pretty sure thats a good option.
Back to top Go down
olias

olias

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 11:52 am

therockismighty wrote:

Your country was way effed up before Barack came in power, so, perhaps make sure you vote someone else in next election that doesn't spend money like water and let people who should never of had a loan get one... etc etc etc amen.

I agree. Though I do think that this is a problem which will eventually just stable out on its own. But yeah, loans shouldn't be given to people who can't pay it back. It is more or less financial slavery.
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 12:18 pm

From what I've seen, the biggest problem our economy has is you owe people money all because you are alive. If it weren't for the fact that we are living and breathing, we wouldn't have to owe so much.

Now, more proof of this is coming about by forcing people to have to have health insurance (which costs money and isn't free) or you get fined to death that you can't pay off.

Basically, what if you can't afford the insurance because you don't have a job and can't get one due to the ever-increasing population and dwindling of the economy at the same time? The governments answer is they fine you despite the fact that you can't make any income although you are able to. Basically, because you are alive, you are screwed. Due to that, you get into debt that you can't get out of. Sad, but this ultimately is the future of the extreme majority of the US, and the damn rich-freaks are going to be doing NOTHING to help out the ones who can't get any form of income. Our economy is currently saying goodbye to the middle class unless something extremely drastic happens.

The thing that I will say is Obama's fault is attempting the govenment control via bailing out all these big companies that were going under and spending money he knew we didn't have in the Trillions to help out the economy, when it did nothing. I swear, there was a far better way to get the economy fixed up without all that wasted money and opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Hguols

Hguols

Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 1:12 pm

I almost got a paper cut at work today.
....but not quite.

I was really wanting to blame Obama for it too.

At least I can still blame Fox News for the "almost" though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hguols.com
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1Fri May 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Id slap Hguols...if he wasnt Trolling haha.

OMG!
MY FRIEND GOT BRUNT!
OBAMA DID IT!
BAD OBAMA!
BAAAD! OBAAAMAA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!   A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Headline today in The Wall Street Journal Read SORRY CLASS OF 2010 BUT NOBODY NEEDS YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com