BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bands, Looking for someone to mix your music?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Bands, Looking for someone to mix your music? Vide
PostSubject: Bands, Looking for someone to mix your music?   Bands, Looking for someone to mix your music? Icon_minitime1Sun May 16, 2010 11:02 am

i really would like a chance to work with some tracks and do some mixing, i see alot of bands on here who have great music, but lack the know how on mixing and sound editing. i see stuff in mono that could easily be phase-angle manipulated to produce convincing stereo, lead guitars reduced to mono, frequency imbalances in drums, signals that are overly clipped from lack of using dynamic range compression etc. any bands here have some raw tracks they are willing to let me work with? if you like how i do it i can mix stuff for free, i just would like to see some music sound the way it has potential too. one issue ive noticed here is when you mix something, you can only hear the end result as being as good as your computer speakers and headphones, lets face it, most of them are already lacking especially on the low end and very high end. for instance ive gotten several underground CM recordings that over headphones, sounded good, play it back on my full range system and the bass is OVERPOWERING to the point where its not listenable. a good system reveals all imperfections and i have one to work with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed

Bands, Looking for someone to mix your music?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Music Discussion :: Musicians Lair-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com