BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am calling it quits for now. . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

I am calling it quits for now. . . Vide
PostSubject: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 10:38 pm

The internet has over stimulated me and I need to step away from it. The internet is draining me, watching TV and not having much physical activity is playing on me.

If you want to keep in touch, contact me on facebook. I have given up my games on face book and am withdrawing from all of my internet activities and hoping i can get everything in balance once again, as one writer I am reading puts it "attention surplus disorder".

I do not know how to post my facebook link, there are many here who have my facebook, if they would post that for me, that would be good.

I have enjoyed here, but i need to rebalance myself once again.
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 10:40 pm

I can totally understand bro.
We'll bne here when you come back....well maybe...IDK...BB is dead right now... Sad(
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Thanks Boxxy Smile
Back to top Go down
Kamerad Ash

Kamerad Ash

Number of posts : 2273
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 10:44 pm

see what happens when you don't go dancing at the clubs man?

no, just kidding. The Internet can indeed be draining due to the fac that it is like a drug.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/opusmajestic
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 10:45 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
Thanks Boxxy Smile
No prob bro..>I had to do the same once remember?
I wasnt on here for about two months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sat May 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Haha, that is true Ash.
Back to top Go down
HellxBovine

HellxBovine

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sun May 16, 2010 1:06 am

That's a good idea man, I'm actually doing that for like 6 months, not because I want to but I'm forced to really, but it's all the same. Sometimes I feel like I've grown a dependency on the internet, but there's way more to life than that!

...But seriously, who has the time to mess with all those stupid games on Facebook? Really, I want to know who takes that stuff seriously. It's getting ridiculous with all the requests I get every day. UGH
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lancelot1510
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sun May 16, 2010 1:18 am

That is true, there is too much of a dependency on the internet and it is not healthy and Ash is correct that it becomes a drug we get addicted to.
Back to top Go down
Death over Life

Death over Life

Number of posts : 632
Location : The Inner Sanctum known as my Insanity and Damnation
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sun May 16, 2010 1:53 am

Sorry to hear that. I hope once everything gets back into the proper order, you do make a return to BB. I'll be here. It was an honor, priveledge, and pleasure to be a best friend of yours. See you soon bro! \m/
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1Sun May 16, 2010 2:40 am

Death over Life wrote:
Sorry to hear that. I hope once everything gets back into the proper order, you do make a return to BB. I'll be here. It was an honor, privileged, and pleasure to be a best friend of yours. See you soon bro! \m/

You too dude.

Contact me any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am calling it quits for now. . .   I am calling it quits for now. . . Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I am calling it quits for now. . .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com