BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sinus and allergy problems anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDarkSlayer

TheDarkSlayer

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Vide
PostSubject: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Okay. As a long term sinus and allergy sufferer I feel obligated to share this information with my fellow brethren. I had re occuring sinus headaches, infections, eternal stuffy nose, ear popping, dizziness, I was miserable for a long time. ..... But I have found the sword that slays these wretched curses! and I would not post this unless it works, and it worked for me.. Here it is....

go buy a fresh Pineapple from the store and consume it in a week or so(NOT CANNED PINEAPPLE WITH SYRUP).. and continue to do that for a month. All my problems evaporated.. I feel wonderful.. No headaches or stuffy nose, no allergy problems. All gone! Its amazing. God has given us a completely natural way to defend against this.

If you suffer the way I did, then try it!! I had noticeable results in about 2 weeks.

blessings! I hope this helps someone.
Back to top Go down
GothiChild

GothiChild

Number of posts : 2005
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm soooo gonna try that. I have try lots of allergy pills and none of them works for me. It sux.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkSlayer

TheDarkSlayer

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Awesome, let me know how that goes!
Back to top Go down
wizardovmetal

wizardovmetal

Number of posts : 1056
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:12 pm

this is because it is high in vitamin c, vitamin c is great for combating all forms of allergies, saved me from anafalactic (probly spelled wrong) shock once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jbmetalhed
JeffdlS

JeffdlS

Number of posts : 10442
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:14 pm

My wife and I flush our sinuses with NeilMed sinus rinse. Works quite well and keeps the sinus infections away.
Back to top Go down
MetalMatt

MetalMatt

Number of posts : 5020
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:48 pm

This sounds like it's worth a try
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai 04

Zhou Tai 04

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:56 pm

GothiChild wrote:
I'm soooo gonna try that. I have try lots of allergy pills and none of them works for me. It sux.
Have you tried loratadine? (brand name is Claritin)
Back to top Go down
againsttheantichrist

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Pineapple. Way too sweet for me (and inedible imo when cooked because of the overwhelming sugar concentration).
Back to top Go down
Usvart Jorge

Usvart Jorge

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Loratadine is pretty good...

The pineapple thing is true, the days I eat it for breakfast, it really makes me feel better Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBeastSlayer

TheBeastSlayer

Number of posts : 2165
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 pm

againsttheantichrist wrote:
Pineapple. Way too sweet for me (and inedible imo when cooked because of the overwhelming sugar concentration).
Dude.
Put on the barby.
IT TASTES AWESOME.
And kills some of the augar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purevolume.com/themasterofawesomeness
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinus and allergy problems anyone?   Sinus and allergy problems anyone? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sinus and allergy problems anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: General Chit Chat-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com