BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-11-07

My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events Vide
PostSubject: My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events   My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 am

This is an attempt to put the bible and history side by side and also to show a historical time line of how I view everything. Since some people are visual and this would put it in simple terms. From the time of Saul to the Time of Christ Return.

From end to beginning

New Heaven and New Earth. Rev. 21

The Judgment of the Dead. Rev. 20:11-15, Rev. 11:18. Dan. 7:13-14

The Beast from the Abyss goes to judgment. Rev. 17:8 (Goes to destruction), 17:11, Rev. 20:10

The Return of Christ (Second Coming). 1. Cor. 15:51-55. Rev. 11:15. 1. Thes. 4:13-18. Rev. 20:11. Dan. 7:13-14. Zech. 14:4

The Beast from the Abyss attacks the Church and Israel. Rev. 11:7, Zech. 13:7-9, Rev. 12:4

The Beast from the Abyss rises. (Neo-Ottoman Empire) Rev. 9. Rev. 11:7, Rev. 17:8 (Out of the Abyss), Rev. 20:7-10. Dan. 2:41 (Iron and Clay). The Eighth Empire.

The "Thousand Years" (Time period between the Beast and False Prophet to the Beast from the abyss. Rev. 20:2, Rev. 17:8 (Is Not), Dan. 7:12. Which those who are martyred (by the Beast and False Prophet) and will reign with Christ. Rev. 20:4.

The Dragon thrown into the Abyss. Rev. 20:1-2 Rev. 17:8 (Is not)

The Beast and False Prophet thrown into the Lake of Fire. Rev. 17:8 (Beast you saw was), Rev. 19:20

The Beast and False Prophet fights in Mediggo (Armageddon). Rev. 19. The Ottoman Empire fights in Mediggo in 1918 in world war one.

The Beast and False Prophet (Seventh Empire, defeats the sixth empire). The Fall of Constantinople. The Seventh Empire defeats the Roman Empire (sixth empire).

The Beast and False Prophet rise up. Rev. 13, Dan. 7:7 Dan. 2:40 (Iron). In c. 1299. The Seventh Empire.

The Roman Republic/Empire/Byzantine Empire, Empire VI. C. 509 B.C.E. to 1453 C.E. Dan. 7:6 Dan. 2:39 (Bronze).

The Macedonian Empire. Empire V. 336-146 B.C.E. Dan. 7:5 Dan. 2:39 (Bronze)

The Persian Empire. Empire IV. C. 550 B.C.E. to 336 B.C.E. Dan. 7:4 Dan. 2:39 (Silver).

The Babylonian Empire. Empire III. C. 626 B.C.E. to 539 B.C.E. Dan. 2:38

The Assyrian Empire. Empire II. The book of Kings and Chronicles. Assyria takes Israel and subjects Judah. C. 900 B.C.E. to 612 B.C.E.

The Egyptian Empire. Egypt was the first foreign empire to take control of Israel after the death of Solomon. 1 kings 14:25. The Egyptian period is a vast time frame, that goes way before Israel was a country to the Roman Period, when Augustus destroyed the wealth of it.

Solomon was King of Israel. 971 B.C.E. to 931 B.C.E.

David was King of Israel. 1010 B.C.E. to 970 B.C.E.

Saul was king of Israel.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events   My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Really, every time you express your views on what has already happened, I am really curious to know what leads to believe that the false prophet and the beast have already been, along with everything else after that.

To me, it makes absolutely no sense.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events   My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Hero wrote:
Really, every time you express your views on what has already happened, I am really curious to know what leads to believe that the false prophet and the beast have already been, along with everything else after that.

To me, it makes absolutely no sense.

The bible states there are 8 empires.

We know from the bible that 6 of them existed during that time period.

Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Macedonia, and Rome/Byzantine. If you follow the similarities of these 6 empires and apply it to history, the seventh one would be the Ottoman Empire, the Beast and False Prophet. The Beast and False prophet would be the seventh and the Beast from the Abyss would be the eighth empire.

If there is something in particular you do not understand, just ask, I will respond to it.

I look at it from a historical point, looking from when they wrote it to our time. We tend to take it as if it was written for our time and we look ahead from there. So in that view, there is a gap between Rome and the Beast and False Prophet (thus future), "thousand years" (future) etc.

Where I see it from their view point of "Rome", than if Rome is one of six string of empires, than it stands to reason that the seventh empire would follow Rome, not be in our future, but in our past.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Hero

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events   My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 pm

So the two prophets that would spit fire out of their mouth to kill anyone who would wanna harm them have already been?
And the number of the beast has already been on people's forehead or hands?
And all the seals of the apocalypse were already broken? So the sun has already lost 1/3 of it's shininess? etc.

I'm having a hard time trying to follow you. When I read the book of revelations, it's clear that most of it has not yet happened. Since the beast and false prophet and the image are all linked together to the end time.
Back to top Go down
lord voldemort

lord voldemort

PostSubject: Re: My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events   My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Hero wrote:
So the two prophets that would spit fire out of their mouth to kill anyone who would wanna harm them have already been?
And the number of the beast has already been on people's forehead or hands?
And all the seals of the apocalypse were already broken? So the sun has already lost 1/3 of it's shininess? etc.

I'm having a hard time trying to follow you. When I read the book of revelations, it's clear that most of it has not yet happened. Since the beast and false prophet and the image are all linked together to the end time.

The Two Prophets are in Chapt. 11, they are not killed by the Beast and False Prophet. They are killed by the Beast from the Abyss, which puts them after the "thousand years". The Two witnesses are not two people, but they are two lampstands. Lampstands are two churches from chap. 2 and 3. Most likely they are the church of Sardis and Philadelphia, which would be the Catholic/Orthodox Church and Israel (Messianic Jews). Sardis could also just represent the Church altogether, but from the context, I think they are the Catholic/Orthodox Church. Protestantism is the Church of Laodecia, which will, in my opinion, be removed before the end or be diminished in authority.

The Ottoman Empire had a "mark" system, that only Muslims were allowed to Buy and Sell major items, like land (you had to be a Muslim to by and sell land, own businesses, etc.), If you were not a Muslim you had to pay a tax for "protection", and you were limited to what you could buy and sell, mainly just food and basic items, or whatever permission you had from the government.

The Mark in the OT is mentioned, Jews had a "mark" on their forehead and hand, which is why you may see some Jews have a small box on their forehead or their right hand, it is a sign of devotion to the Law, in the Muslim case it is a sign of following Allah, and not God/Yahweh.

The Seven Seals have been unleashed, the four horseman I believe were White: Ottoman Empire. Red: Tamerlane's Uzbek Muslim Empire (Which invaded and destroyed the Ottoman Empire). Black: Venice Trading Empire (which was the most powerful empire at the time, the only one that the Ottomans feared, til they conquered it in the 1500-1600's). Pale: Vladamir the Impaler, who used biological weapons and "death and hades" followed him, when he would invade he would slaughter everyone, in one case he killed 25,000 people in one village.

The fifth seal and sixth Seal seen in chapter 19 and 20, when the Ottoman Empire is defeated by Christ (Via the British empire in the Valley of Mediggo in 1918, the place prophesied in chapter 19). The souls under the alter are those beheaded by the Beast and False Prophet, which were resurrected in chap. 20.

The sun, moon and stars are symbolic of powers, when the Ottoman Empire was defeated they lost 1/3 of their land mass to "Christian Europe", the Balkans are the only are of the Ottoman Empire today, that is not under Muslim control. 1/4 of their population died or went missing, they had a population of 25 Million, one million died in the war, and four to five million disappeared.

I take the book to be symbolic-literalism, that they represent symbols of something literal. In this case the Beast and False Prophet represent the Ottoman Empire and the Ottoman Caliphate. The Caliphate outlived the Empire by four years or so, when the new Turkish government started to strip it of its power, they hated the Caliphate.

The empire that we are awaiting is the Beast from the Abyss, which will bring about the coming of Christ and the judgment of the dead and the new heavens and new earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events   My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My time line of Prophetic and Historical Events

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: General Discussion :: Christian Discussion :: Theology-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com