BlabberBoard - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-----------------------------------------------------

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Craziest things you've seen at a Concert...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Craziest things you've seen at a Concert... Vide
PostSubject: Craziest things you've seen at a Concert...   Craziest things you've seen at a Concert... Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 pm

This could be a story of something you saw on stage...in the crowd... in line before the show. etc... I would love to hear the stories this group could share!

Here's one of mine...

I saw KISS in 1987 in Terre Haute, IN -- the birth place of the KISS ARMY. Great Show... it was in Indiana State's Basketball Arena... about 10,000 seats.

We were in the front row on the right (Paul's side) and at this one point in the show... Paul was doing one of his "story telling/song intro" things---when this wadded up coke cup came flying up and hit him (I forget eactly where)... BUT DUDE... THE WAY GENE REACTED---YOU'DA THOUGHT IT WAS A HAND GRENADE! Gene came bursting across the stage and jumped off of the stage right behind the baraced (right where we were standing) ... leadped over the baracade -- using us as props... grabbed the kid... haluded him up onto the state... poor kid--he was only about 12 or so... and Paul proceeded so make an example of him, saying, "This guy deserves to have his A** kicked.... but since he's a little kid we'll just send him back stage and let his mommy spank him." I don't remember the exact words Paul used -- but that was the gist.

Today--I think Paul and Gene over did it a bit with that kid... If I was the kid's parent I would have been really angry with KISS... I mean, granted, you don't throw stuff at the band... but I'm not sure publicly traumatizing a kid is the right reaction... but that's just my opinion...

Man--there have been plenty of stories...
Let's hear one of yours!

Classic Metal Music
Guitar Lessons
Music Mastering
Spiritual Encouragement
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net

Craziest things you've seen at a Concert...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlabberBoard - Archives :: Band Forums :: Pastor Brad-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com